Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story (9980 Views)

Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos / "Mkor Aondona Is A Rapist With Small Manhood" - Woman Accuses BSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by batulakarada: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Beremx:
so what was her reason of going back?
She was been blackmailed ,she was young she was silly.
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by daryoor(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2015
batulakarada:
Don't defend evil .
don't be gullible
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by seangy4konji: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
that was how one girl from coza came out that time to try to tarnish the image of the pastor...same with Timaya and a lot of people...

Once they know you are not giving them attention again and have moved on,they will do anything to try and bring you down..

This silly girls ehn
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Seems he is claiming she was 18 before they began their affair his claims are easily verifiable if true after all other colleagues were at her 18th year birthday.

He said. She said.
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2015
doncaster:
Oby should have contacted the Audu of a boy before going public. Since the boy is a friend to the sons.
Anyway it's only the two of them and their God know who is saying the truth. Judge can rule in favor of any of them based on what was said as its too long a time now to obtain any medical evidence.

Have you consider the possibility that Oby may have heard gist about the boy's exploit given that her son knows him well?
Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2015
biafranqueen:
My men folk could not be involved with such scandal because they respect themselves and others. I have hundreds upon hundreds of cousins. My grandparents had 11 kids my parents 5 my husbands parents had 11 kids and nothing like this, because we had a decent up bringing.
My friend where ever you see smoke their is fire.
Those that you talk about is just 0.5%, let us match up females molested vs males wrongly accused and see what we get.
My dear I have to leave you with this; stop trying to educate these folks, like the Bible said you dont give a child's food to the dog. There people whose ignorance you can never cure. Save your energy for those who are willing to learn.

1 Like

Re: Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story by BustScam: 12:48am On Dec 01, 2015
disloman:
How is he lying?Tell us.

Gerrout, paid shill, kobo kobo ass licker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kills Ex-lover In UK Over Child’s Religious Faith / Lagos Rapid Response Squad Arrest Cable Vandals (Photos) / Why Do Many Nigerian Guys In America Try So Hard To Be Gangsters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.