Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Can Do ANYTHING When It Comes To Acting - Actress Esther Ene Audu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Do ANYTHING When It Comes To Acting - Actress Esther Ene Audu (1859 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha Shuts Down His Beer Parlour, Returns To Acting / Wendy Ene Audu Identifies With Benue Flood Victims, Conducts Medical Checkup / Ene Audu And Philip Ojire's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Do ANYTHING When It Comes To Acting - Actress Esther Ene Audu by Atufesarah: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Promising and fast-rising Nollywood actress, Esther Ene Audu, isn’t a household name yet, but the dark-skinned thespian has all the trappings of a big star in the making - beauty, brains and the talent.

If you love Nollywood as much as I do, than you must have come across a movie or two of this young, sultry emerging screen diva. Her perfect interpretation of roles and clear diction always leave fans and Nollywood lovers alike in awe of her acting prowess.

Miss Audu made her Nollywood debut in 2010 and has starred in several hit movies including Heart of a Fighter, Ungodly Romance among others.

While many of her colleagues have set a limit to what they can do when it comes to acting, the Kogi-state born starlet tells TGNB in a recent chat that there is absolutely nothing she can't do, when it comes to delivery her role as an actress.

"Its acting so I don't know what there is that one cannot do as an actor," she said when asked to what limit can she go in the name of acting.

Keen on getting to the peek of her career in the make believe world, the winsome beauty said she aspires to be a world class actor well recognized in Hollywood, Nollywood and Bollywood.

Maybe that singular aspiration of hers fueled her decision not to join the brand wagon of new generation actors delving into movie production... as she tells TGNB that she has no plans for that... at least not yet.

Some few months back, the soft spoken actress, who said she likes to keep a very low profile, stunned fans when she announced on her instagram page that she and fellow actor Wole Ojo were in a romantic relationship, (read here if you missed it). But when TGNB tried to find out a thing or two about their relationship, she made it clear that she is not open to discussing her private life. "I don't want to talk about my private life or my relationship," she said while deftly avoiding all other questions that followed.

Miss Audu is passionate about her job and expresses great enthusiasm that as long as she continues to strive for greatness and excellence in her promising career, the sky is her stepping stone. But she however acknowledge that being an actor isn't without its challenges.

"The stress of going from one location to another and meeting different types of people all the time," are some of the numerous challenges she is faced with, in course of doing what she loves best.

On the most challenging role she have ever played, "Every script comes with its own Challenge, because am playing a totally different person that i am so that enough i will term challenging."

For TGNB readers, Miss Audu revealed that she has never told anyone, "I will love to be on set with Denzel Washington."

Source: http://www.topgistng.com/2015/11/i-can-do-anything-when-it-comes-to.html

1 Share

Re: I Can Do ANYTHING When It Comes To Acting - Actress Esther Ene Audu by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
D hustle for money and fame is real, i know kim kardasian is her mentor.
Re: I Can Do ANYTHING When It Comes To Acting - Actress Esther Ene Audu by oochi123(f): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ene.it pains me when u claim igala as ur tribe.u be proper Idoma babe joor.na u knw sha.

(1) (Reply)

4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Linda Ikeji. / Actress Myde Martins Looks Beautiful In Makeup As She Poses With Singer, 9ice / 4 Top Nollywood Actresses Who Became Mothers Before They Turned 19 [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.