Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Buhari Thank You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Thank You (1077 Views)

Army Launches "Thank You For Your Service" Initiative (Photos) / Open Letter To Resident Muhammadu Buhari: Thank You Mr President. / Buhari Thank You........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Thank You by Suspect33(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
BUHARI THANK YOU!
We are glad that Nigerians are enjoying the new era and wind of CHANGE.
At least Boko haram is now a thing of the past, fuel is now available everywhere and sold almost at #45/L, and $1 is almost equal to to #1, All the unemployed youths are now smiling, Workers minimum wage has been increased above #18000.
Nigeria is now enjoying constant power, even with current incident
at the Murtala Muhamed international Airport. School pupils now enjoy free bus and launch. At least all the corrupt politicians
have been jailed, and now even american are struggling to get nigerian visas.
We are very happy that food stuffs are now very cheap in the
market as one bag of rice is now sold for #3500 only. etc. And we sincerely say THANK
YOU BUHARI FOR THIS WONDERFUL CHANGE. undecided
''Suspect33 feeling the pain of my
people'' :It shall be well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thank You by lawrenceunaa: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Any sai baba chanter is ironically mocking our disabled President grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thank You by denko(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
kai baba
Re: Buhari Thank You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol... bro lets invite beremx to d thread... she needs to recite ds praise giving to bubu...
Fake change!!
Re: Buhari Thank You by Kyase(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Broses this is six months since you have been defeated and the agony is still as fresh as ever, am sorry for you.
Buhari I believe in you,though am not happy with the present situation, but only the blind would fail to see the change already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thank You by swagaholic: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kyase:
Broses this is six months since you have been defeated and the agony is still as fresh as ever, am sorry for you.
Buhari I believe in you,though am not happy with the present situation, but only the blind would fail to see the change already.
u will forever remain a zombie

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Thank You by tolustx(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kyase is a zombie - Swagaholic
Re: Buhari Thank You by Rad1cal: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kyase:

100 days honeymoon is over. Tell that dullard to sit up and start working.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Thank You by Bugatie(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kyase:

Quit the rants boy, election is over and Nigerians irrespective of political divide deserve better than they are getting.

Companies are continously packing up and on a sacking spree, the economy is in distress and all you guys do is act like you're still in opposition.

Please pass this on to Buhari and his team, Nigeria is bleeding and can not continue like this!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Thank You by Gayigaskia(m): 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Suspect33:
BUHARI THANK YOU!
We are glad that Nigerians are enjoying the new era and wind of CHANGE.
At least Boko haram is now a thing of the past, fuel is now available everywhere and sold almost at #45/L, and $1 is almost equal to to #1, All the unemployed youths are now smiling, Workers minimum wage has been increased above #18000.
Nigeria is now enjoying constant power, even with current incident
at the Murtala Muhamed international Airport. School pupils now enjoy free bus and launch. At least all the corrupt politicians
have been jailed, and now even american are struggling to get nigerian visas.
We are very happy that food stuffs are now very cheap in the
market as one bag of rice is now sold for #3500 only. etc. And we sincerely say THANK
YOU BUHARI FOR THIS WONDERFUL CHANGE. undecided
''Suspect33 feeling the pain of my
people'' :It shall be well.

Meanwhile the irony is that you are stewpid if you think all those things can be achieved in 6 months. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Thank You by Suspect33(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Gayigaskia:

Meanwhile the irony is that you are stewpid if you think all those things can be achieved in 6 months. undecided
hey, please just accept reality, things have grown worst with Buhari as president
Re: Buhari Thank You by BlackTechnology: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kyase:

undecidedWhen is your god coming back to fix the mess he caused
Re: Buhari Thank You by danderson8: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Buhari I sincerely thank you for defeating boko haram
Re: Buhari Thank You by sarutobie(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kyase:
"though am not happy with the present situation" and you still call others blind for not failing to see the "change"...is this zombie-like attitude synonymous with sai buhari chanters?

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Being Decorated With The Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem - Photo / President Muhammadu Buhari And Alhaji Aliko Dangote Bags Doctorate Degree / Former Minister, Diezani Gets National Appointment In Dominican Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.