Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. (2468 Views)

Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Construction of office and wearhouse including residential apartment at Aguda surulere Lagos.

Project description.grand floor. Wearhouse, 2 offices ensuilt lobby and a visitors toilet.

First floor.chairman's and meeting room, 2 self-contain and 2 bedroom apartment.

Contract sum.LS
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
The land is been sand filled by the client and the fence brick work is going on.
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
First visit. My first day on site

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by smiley001(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Already in class sir.

Weldone the King of Builders.
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2015
What was ment to be done is that the raft beams will be set on The land surface.
after sand filled and bring in roller for compaction
I then request for the subsoil.which I discovered, trash And rubish materials. I later esterblish The site is a refuse dumping site
See pictures of roller that was brought for compaction

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2015
After sand filling

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2015
I introduced,concrete ring for reinforced short bore piles 900mm diameter and 1mt deep.
We sink it to the lower level where soil of sufficient loadbearing strata exists.
I used 900mm diameter to increase the size. So that the load can be distributed to cover a greater area.thus reduce the pressure on the ground.
I examined as the pits are dug to select a level of sound subsoil.the first time I use this concrete ring for reinforcement short bore piles,was 1997 in Benin city and Delta state, before my first trip to Europe. That long time experience made it easier for me.

2 Likes

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 12:58am On Nov 29, 2015
Reinforcement for math and starter bar for all the column point.

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 1:04am On Nov 29, 2015
After blindig the concrete ring,bottom.We set the math and starter reinforcement bar and fill with concrete to the brim

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 1:08am On Nov 29, 2015
The next is formwork for raft beams

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by mufutau55(m): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2015
Oga Lafolabi, good work.

Hajji M.
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 1:32am On Nov 29, 2015
The area boys are not friendly.
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 1:34am On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks o.
The Oga on top
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 1:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Iron bender working on the raft reinforcement.
The raft beams directly on grand at the same time resting on the reinforcement short bore piles.

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 2:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Casting of raft beams
Because of the area boys and client invited police.this is the second time of inviting police

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 2:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Views

1 Like

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 2:52am On Nov 29, 2015
Casting of raft reinforcement beams

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 3:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Earth filling

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 3:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Progressive

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 3:30am On Nov 29, 2015
Formwork

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 3:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Decking

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 3:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Frame structure

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 3:56am On Nov 29, 2015
Brick work for partitions of ground floor wearhouse and office.

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 4:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Ground floor work

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2015
Updates

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2015
More updates

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 9:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Updates

Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to you all.
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to everyone
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Happy new year in advance and prosperous 2016
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by lafolabi(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year to you all
Re: Imputing New Dimension To Building Construction. by segcymoor(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Same here!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queens Garden Estate is 5 mins from SHOPRITE Ikeja & 15 mins from Ikeja Airport / A Rare Real Estate Investment Opportunity You Dare Not Miss! / 6 Bedroom First Class Miami Style Luxury With Exclusive Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.