Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (30495 Views)

Finishing Our Building In Benin (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Welcome to the City of Owerri, Imo State. The location of our New Project. "6 Units of 3 Bedroom Flats and 6 Units of 2 Bedroom Flats". Its a delight to Have an Opportunity to Input our Signature in the Lovely Nigerian City.

I Thank my Oga @spyder880 for paving the way for Us boys in this City. and we hope his Lectures shall help us Get to the Desired destination for this Project.

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
3D View below wasn't the Original 3D view. We had to Make Little Adjustment from the Original 3D so as to add some Little Flair to the Aesthetic without affecting the Internal Plan. Details Below

Building Information

Proposed 4 Units of 3 Bedroom Flat (Four Flats)

Land Size 924 Sq.m

3 BEDROOM FLATS

Main Lounge
Dinning
Kitchen
Guest W.c
3 Bedroom En-suite

2 BEDROOM FLATS

Main Lounge
Dinning
Kitchen
Guest W.c
2 Bedroom En-suite

Architect: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Project Contractor: Dezyns and Structures Ltd
Tel: +2348038390386 / +2348185174782
Email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com / info@dnstructures.com
url: www.dnstructures.com
Scope of Work: Architectural Drawings to Complete Finishing.
Client Expectations: High

Kindly Follow Our other Threads for Other Designs and Finishings.

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2963940/arcadia-groove-estate-constructing-4
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Current Site Pics as we have cleared the Existing small Trees and grasses on ground

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Following sir. How many plots of land?

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by twinskenny(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Congratulation boss... Following. Owerri is lovely place. I enjoyed so many things during my visit... grin
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by twinskenny(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
Congratulation boss... Following. Owerri is lovely place. I enjoyed so many things during my visit... grin

God will see you through sir
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
mufutau55:
Following sir. How many plots of land?

Hajji M.

Close to 2 Plots. (924 Sq.m)
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
twinskenny:

God will see you through sir

My boss. What do you mean by You enjoyed so many things? Clarify the Kind Enjoyment ooo. wink
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by twinskenny(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
skimanski:

My boss. What do you mean by You enjoyed so many things? Clarify the Kind Enjoyment ooo. wink

The delicacies... Plenty of them
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
twinskenny:

The delicacies... Plenty of them

Nice city. We hope to add to the beauty
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by gustav25: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Finally in my area ...after your work,make the owner take you out to ibariogwa so you can enjoy original nkwobi
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
gustav25:
Finally in my area ...after your work,make the owner take you out to ibariogwa so you can enjoy original nkwobi

"IBARIOGWA" Noted! I must Enter There.

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
skimanski:

Close to 2 Plots. (924 Sq.m)

Ok. Good. I am looking at something like that in my two plots of 60x120ft each. Thanks plenty.
Email will follow soon.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
mufutau55:

Ok. Good. I am looking at something like that in my two plots of 60x120ft each. Thanks plenty.
Email will follow soon.

Hajji M.

Thanks boss. we are on standby for you
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by spyder880(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
skimanski:
Welcome to the City of Owerri, Imo State. The location of our New Project. "6 Units of 3 Bedroom Flats and 6 Units of 2 Bedroom Flats". Its a delight to Have an Opportunity to Input our Signature in the Lovely Nigerian City.

I Thank my Oga @spyder880 for paving the way for Us boys in this City. and we hope his Lectures shall help us Get to the Desired destination for this Project.

Welcome to the fun city of Owerri my man cheesy You will enjoy working in this cool city. We might meet and talk at Ibariogwa one day. grin
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
spyder880:

Welcome to the fun city of Owerri my man cheesy You will enjoy working in this cool city. We might meet and talk at Ibariogwa one day. grin

Thanks Boss

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Today we dug the Borehole for Water supply as we embark on this Jorney.

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Water Is ready!!!! On to the next Segment

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
Making of Wooden Storage

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by smiley001(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Congrats bruv.
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2016
smiley001:
Congrats bruv.

Thanks Boss
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2016
skimanski:

Thanks Boss

I sent you a mail sir.
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
FastShipping:

I sent you a mail sir.

Please resend as i haven't received any message yet
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by FastShipping: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
skimanski:

Please resend as i haven't received any message yet

Resent sir.
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
FastShipping:

Resent sir.

received
Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Arrival of Materials for Foundation

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2016

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2016
EVERYTHING SET ON SITE!

WE ARE READY TO START BUILDING ! FOUNDATION KICKOFF TOMORROW

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Resumption of foundation works as we Dig our Foundation Paths

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2016
Iron Works

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2016
Steel Rope for Starter / Ground Floor Columns. (Size of Columns: 225mm x 338mm)

Re: Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by twinskenny(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
skimanski:
Steel Rope for Starter / Ground Floor Columns. (Size of Columns: 225mm x 338mm)
well done my oga... more strength

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video) / Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World / Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects