Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Pains As A United Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Pains As A United Fan (1024 Views)

Manchester United Fan Buried In Style In Imo State (Photos) / "Zlatan Ibrahimovic Can Have Sex With My Wife" - Manchester United Fan / 28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pains As A United Fan by Eddygourdo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
That moment I realised that LVG sold my Rafael to buy a darmain which is synonymous with selling a guard dog and then purchasing a goat instead to guard your home.

That moment I realised the most highly paid English scam of a footballer is the captain of my team and similar to matter, he has weight and is occupying space meant for the real Juan mata or ander herrera

That moment I realised that if one attempted a counter and passed the ball to ashley young, and then u watch him run at full speed haven already left the ball behind him. And Painfully he keeps on running

That moment I realised that my all powerful team has become an also-ran side, and at best we can settle our pains the arsenal style (top four finish)

That moment it dawns on me the hierarchy isn't planning on sacking LVG any time soon with rumours in the offing of a new contract

That moment I realise the idiocy In LVG trying to lure Almighty Ronaldo away from Madrid with his useless back /side passing football

That moment when I returned home after serious mosquito bites in the viewing centre only to realise that I blew off sex with that neighbourhood hoe just to be a true fan

Feel bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pains As A United Fan by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kikikikikik gringringrin
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bros, i feel ur pain....LVG is a confused man .

#TeamUnitedForever

2 Likes

Re: My Pains As A United Fan by Eddygourdo(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Kikikikikik gringringrin
Chelsea arsenal or at worst man city fan.
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Chelsea arsenal or at worst man city fan.
None of the above...i be Leicester fan tongue

1 Like

Re: My Pains As A United Fan by mikron(m): 2:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
That moment I realised that LVG sold my Rafael to buy a darmain which is synonymous with selling a guard dog and then purchasing a goat instead to guard your home.

That moment I realised the most highly paid English scam of a footballer is the captain of my team and similar to matter, he has weight and is occupying space meant for the real Juan mata or ander herrera

That moment I realised that if one attempted a counter and passed the ball to ashley young, and then u watch him run at full speed haven already left the ball behind him. And Painfully he keeps on running

That moment I realised that my all powerful team has become an also-ran side, and at best we can settle our pains the arsenal style (top four finish)

That moment it dawns on me the hierarchy isn't planning on sacking LVG any time soon with rumours in the offing of a new contract

That moment I realise the idiocy In LVG trying to lure Almighty Ronaldo away from Madrid with his useless back /side passing football

That moment when I returned home after serious mosquito bites in the viewing centre only to realise that I blew off sex with that neighbourhood hoe just to be a true fan

Feel bad.
that moment I realized that try as we may we always come out with hard fought draws with opposing teams instead of wins

That moment when instead of reading games to change pattern our all knowing coach LVG will be busy writing on his stupidd pad like a secretary of a company angry

2 Likes

Re: My Pains As A United Fan by Eddygourdo(m): 5:47am On Nov 29, 2015
mikron:
that moment I realized that try as we may we always come out with hard fought draws with opposing teams instead of wins

That moment when instead of reading games to change pattern our all knowing coach LVG will be busy writing on his stupidd pad like a secretary of a company angry
hahahahahaha thank God am not the only one who observed our secretary coach
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by mikron(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
hahahahahaha thank God am not the only one who observed our secretary coach
my brother the matter Don tire me die, in every match he gets even more confused. Playing boring football week in week out. Well let's see if he ll get more players by d Jan transfer Window. My blood is red. I bleed man United

1 Like

Re: My Pains As A United Fan by Eddygourdo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
mikron:
my brother the matter Don tire me die, in every match he gets even more confused. Playing boring football week in week out. Well let's see if he ll get more players by d Jan transfer Window. My blood is red. I bleed man United
do u feel our problem could be solved by more players? this stupid coach keeps talking about "the philosophy" and I wonder if he has gone senile, what so called philosophy is that which gives us alot of possession yet our football is suitable for view ship in a cemetery or at a burial. It really pains me so much. But let's keep watching an see exactly the rubbish that man has in mind
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by mikron(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
do u feel our problem could be solved by more players? this stupid coach keeps talking about "the philosophy" and I wonder if he has gone senile, what so called philosophy is that which gives us alot of possession yet our football is suitable for view ship in a cemetery or at a burial. It really pains me so much. But let's keep watching an see exactly the rubbish that man has in mind
u re right, i personally believe ryan gigs our assistant coach will be a good replacement to LVG if we re unable to get pep guodiola
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by mekd: 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Your views are ok.bt We might not be playing well at the moment but we re Nt doin that bad on the table as well. part of the problem is Rooney, He's not helping matters
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by Eddygourdo(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
mekd:
Your views are ok.bt We might not be playing well at the moment but we re Nt doin that bad on the table as well. part of the problem is Rooney, He's not helping matters
I quite agree with respect our league position even though I wonder how we got there, if we don't go out in the champions league can you envisage what a current Barcelona or bayern Munich could do to us? cry
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by Eddygourdo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
mikron:
u re right, i personally believe ryan gigs our assistant coach will be a good replacement to LVG if we re unable to get pep guodiola
Well I agree but the issue is that he is learning from the wrong coach. That dullard would have already taught him his so called philosophy that turned us to boring united
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by mikron(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
Well I agree but the issue is that he is learning from the wrong coach. That dullard would have already taught him his so called philosophy that turned us to boring united
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by mekd: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
I quite agree with respect our league position even though I wonder how we got there, if we don't go out in the champions league can you envisage what a current Barcelona or bayern Munich could do to us? cry
bros this is football.. anything can happen. We might not be playing well n scoring goals presently but am pretty sure man united has conceded less goals in EPL this season n are very difficult to beat at the moment so even barca or bayern might find it difficult to beat us
Re: My Pains As A United Fan by drmikeadams(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
mekd:
bros this is football.. anything can happen. We might not be playing well n scoring goals presently but am pretty sure man united has conceded less goals in EPL this season n are very difficult to beat at the moment so even barca or bayern might find it difficult to beat us
?....."even barca or bayern will find it hard to beat us"..u sure say u dey watch man u match.....Moyes was a berra coach compared to that secretary we parade as a coach...

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know Something About These Goldbetz Site / How Can I Help Him Cure His Football Addiction? / Custom Shield Shape USB Flash Drive Arsenal Emblem USB Thumb Drives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.