Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode (34071 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by wallex1983(m): 4:40am On Nov 29, 2015
The pix tells makes me feel I have a future in textile business...... Just make clothes and litter the design with the name of a political party
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by Keepshining(f): 5:43am On Nov 29, 2015
ebosie11:
You can't talk about the history of Lagos without mentioning the names of APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu,Minister with highest portfolio Fashola and incumbent Governor of Lagos state Ambode.One word for the photo above

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/caption-this-photo-of-bola.html

Fasola be like: See swag na me dey there 3 in 1 minister.
Ambode be like: Tell me something? Shebi i don tell u b4. We dey there 2gether.
Tinubu be like: Don't sideline me o! Na me put both of u there. I still remain your godfather. Ba o ku baba enikan o le gbe ni sin.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by bewla(m): 5:57am On Nov 29, 2015
john4reala:
Cultist
Thank u na them be that
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by Abdhool(m): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2015
They all have one thing in common *GOVERNOR* ojuyobo=Ex BRF=Ex Ambo=Incumbent
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by donwhizle(m): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2015
god the father, the son & the spirit
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by Izunwa(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2015
ebosie11:
You can't talk about the history of Lagos without mentioning the names of APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu,Minister with highest portfolio Fashola and incumbent Governor of Lagos state Ambode.One word for the photo above

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/11/caption-this-photo-of-bola.html

Father, First son and last born smiley
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by lasheez(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2015
Tinubu is putting on a combined color of green and blue to that he is their god father.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by Jalinco: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Fashola: That Biafra party - PDP will soon go into extinction
Ambode: They are now endangered specie
Tinubu: Good for them
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2015
Icekyng:
Lol team united for life!
Yes my brother. #In united we stand#

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2015
bidexmat:
you simply want your howard webb and ferguson back, ain't it! angry
Lmao...If that will solve my current problem so be it. tongue
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2015
mimicious:

Take heart dear, man united were just running round the field
Lol...True talk my sister. You are united fan?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2015
seyicrown2008:
Vardy spoil ur betting ticket or u be man u fan

Both of em! embarassed
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by favourlove1: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2015
cleatoris:
The three musketeers!
The men that GEJ, Bode George, Obanikoro and Agbaje wished never existed.
for your mind ba? N is nigeria n lagos better off? Don't worry soon d owoda boys would begin to ask you to pay for using your private car
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by mimicious(f): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol...True talk my sister. You are united fan?

Am not a man united fan. Tho I watched the match
Re: Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode by eduSwisz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Father, son and spirit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Udom Emmanuel's Official Driver Impersonates The Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.