Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

shalewa - Me. Me. Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / shalewa - Me. Me. Me. (1158 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by shalewa(f): 6:09am On Nov 03, 2005
hi guys, im pretty new but i fink u'all are mad cool, like totally awesome. so happy i stumbled on this joint. anyways 'bout me, im a crazy kid with screws loose. im too young to go clubbing which sucks when back home in naija i used to rock '45 and vault to no end but thats just life, so i console myself by crashing frat parties and illegally filling myself with alcohol. get to no me , u'll like me, or maybe not. maybe i'll drive u to the end of ur human tolerance limits and u'll shoot me, go on, shoot me. (psych, told u i had screws loose)
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by elphem(m): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2005
You are greatly welcome to this forum. But as for I will not just shoot you, i will roast and eat u up
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by elphem(m): 7:10am On Nov 03, 2005
I am just joking, u are in the land of intellectual and be ready to be upgraded into new trend.
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by Seun(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2005
Lose screws? Welcome to b]my world[/b]! <j/k>

And welcome to Nairaland, too. I hope you're single, because a lot of men on this forum are actively searching and some of them might even be living in your area wink

And even if you're married we have married couples of all stages, too.
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by vexxy(f): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2005
Welcome to Nairaland!

Don't worry about the loose screws, there are plenty of us who fall in that category as well. I used to but I had them tightened by a professional.

Again I say welcome!

V
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by Scorpio(f): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2005
cheesy i like your intro, don't worry i can handle you and all ya screws  wink, anywayz welcome hun  cheesy
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by shalewa(f): 10:51pm On Nov 03, 2005
thanx every1!!!!!!!mwah!!!! luv u, luv u, luv u!!!!!!!!1

@ seun, actually i dont think there'd be that many guys from here living where i live cuz i live in a very random place.
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by SirKay3(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2005
Random places? Funny

Anyway we've got good professionals in the forum who are very good in tightening loose screws.

Have fun here and make things happen too
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by shalewa(f): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2005
amen to that grin
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by queen2(f): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2005
Welcome to nairaland Shalewa
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by fabian(f): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2005
Hi Shalewa! Welcome to Nairaland! Welcome! hope you have loads fun!
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by dollarboy(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2005
Hello loose screw,
  I feel you are at the right place where all your loose screws will be tighten with a screw driver and if it refuse to key in, we can as well help you with hammer. Did i hear you say Hummer .... No i said hammer and not hummer (jeep). Not to worry, You are highly welcome to the world of Nigerians......  grin grin grin
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by hotangel2(f): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2005
ohh lawd have mercy. Welcome to nairaland hun. Im sure you'll enjoy ur stay here.
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by eveseh(f): 10:32pm On May 11, 2006
u are welcome girl
Re: shalewa - Me. Me. Me. by elphem(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2006
Haba, shalewa is no more new, more than 7 months old. You dont need welcoming her anylonger

(1) (Reply)

Naija Slangs That Wont Just Go Away / 'JARUS!'. . . Aah How Did You Know Me By That Name?' / Why Did He Suddenly Change His Ways?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.