Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (262019 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
miracood:
the reg went smoothly and i went to bank (zenith) to pay #2000,+(1000)for commision

transport=#100

#700 for cybercafe total of #3,800
I've done mine today! My printout wasn't very clear though,but its all good.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Funpeter:
how do you make your payment the bank said I should get remita code....the online is not going through
I did it all in my tutorial center! My duty was to pay!! #4000 for everything.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by douglas1537(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Nickiella:
Please i got D7 in Maths E8 in English and economics and B3 in the rest subject in waec I also got 250 in jamb can you kindly tell me if i have the chance of studying Mass Communication with this result
My humble opinion: DELSU would admit you, bit during the screening exercise, you won't be cleared. This is simply due to the fact that you need a Credit pass (i.e. at least, a 'C6' in both English and Mathematics to study almost any course, not to talk more of Mass Communication, a really competitive course.

P.S. I stand to be corrected..

# Michael
400L LAW.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by douglas1537(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Hey homies...
Please are there any Law aspirants in here?
Do you have any questions?
Here's may direct line- 08165111888
Engineering aspirants can call too.. I have some very good friends in that Faculty that I can hand you over to..

MICHAEL
(400L LAW)
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
JUST bougth delsu past questions
and the questions are very though
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pls room, all my documents have thesame date exept my jamb result. will it affect admission?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by eventsms(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
How to archive high grade in your Research project topics and materials www.researchs.com.ng for Delta university students
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
U stand Correct my Friend, no need for correction, I found out d hard Way!!!

douglas1537:

My humble opinion: DELSU would admit you, bit during the screening exercise, you won't be cleared. This is simply due to the fact that you need a Credit pass (i.e. at least, a 'C6' in both English and Mathematics to study almost any course, not to talk more of Mass Communication, a really competitive course.

P.S. I stand to be corrected..

# Michael
400L LAW.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
miracood:
JUST bougth delsu past questions
and the questions are very though
ALL THE BEST O!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
bossboy91:
Pls room, all my documents have thesame date exept my jamb result. will it affect admission?
No... but you must correct it before getting screened or you won't be cleared!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
O'level Now Compulsory For Post Utme!!!
News Just Reaching me now is that O'level Is now Compulsory For Utme Registration, so if u have registered, go back to Upload Ur O'level Result !!!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Salarys: 4:55am On Jul 17, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
News Just Reaching me now is that O'level Is now Compulsory For Utme Registration, so if u have registered, go back to Upload Ur O'level Result !!!

News reaching you from where?

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2018
From a friend, pls do ur research before u ignore!!

Salarys:

News reaching you from where?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
when and how do we upload our O'level results?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Daveconsult: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4622384/2018-2019-university-admission-candidates

I wish all applicants success in their exams, Daveconsult is here to assist, you can also check on my link to assist you
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Daveconsult: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2018
miracood:
when and how do we upload our O'level results?
For the past few years it was needed. If you have your olevel it's best you just upload it
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Daveconsult: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nuel25846:
if delsu won't admit us (non indigenes) let them tell us from the onset instead of giving us useless excuses and taking our money
Depends on the department you are going for but if you do well with God and maybe........ You definitely would gain admission
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Daveconsult: 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
earthsync:
When is their post utme form coming out and the pre degree
Delsu post ume form is on sales already.
Also there are other schools you can easily gain admission,
Check this link
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Daveconsult: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nickiella:
Please i got D7 in Maths E8 in English and economics and B3 in the rest subject in waec I also got 250 in jamb can you kindly tell me if i have the chance of studying Mass Communication with this result
You don't need to waste this your fantastic score, I will advice you to consider some options.
There are a few federal and State Universities that you have great opportunities to just visit this other nairaland page
Once your GCE result comes out you can use it directly
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by eventsms(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
We know it is compulsory,but during my registration,my o'level result was scanned and saved on their portal. I don't know what you mean by uploading of result.
BTW- Are there some people here who did not scan their o'level result?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Yes and that was d need for the post !!

Deckline:

We know it is compulsory,but during my registration,my o'level result was scanned and saved on their portal. I don't know what you mean by uploading of result.
BTW- Are there some people here who did not scan their o'level result?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Deckline:

No... but you must correct it before getting screened or you won't be cleared!
Should I Do Age Declaration? Cuz I Already Have My Birth Cert, Thanks.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
bossboy91:
Yeah... You can. Goodluck.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Deckline:

Yeah... You can. Goodluck.
Thanks for your swift and fast response. So if i do age declaration everything will be good?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
bossboy91:

Thanks for your swift and fast response. So if i do age declaration everything will be good?
Yeah. I believe so...but hey,are you a DELSU aspirant or a FUTO aspirant?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Yes and that was d need for the post !!

They are those who registered themselves by going to banks and the cafe. Cafes won't scan your result unless you pay.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Deckline:

Yeah. I believe so...but hey,are you a DELSU aspirant or a FUTO aspirant?
Both Actually But Did Change Of Course.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:25am On Jul 18, 2018
bossboy91:
Both Actually But Did Change Of Course.
Hope you put Delsu as your first choice o.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Deckline:
Hope you put Delsu as your first choice o.
Lolz Delsu And Wahala
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Salarys: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2018
bossboy91:

Delsu doesn’t accept age declaration/ court affidavit. When you’ve been admitted, you’ll be asked to go to the admission office to sort it out. And oh, Be ready to spend cash.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
Salarys:

Delsu doesn’t accept age declaration/ court affidavit. When you’ve been admitted, you’ll be asked to go to the admission office to sort it out. And oh, Be ready to spend cash.
Thanks But Like How Much?

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.