Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (260687 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
I even tried registering and they told me my reg number is invalid
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nuel25846:

did u see that girl on my school.ng that scored 287 in jamb and 87 in post ume and still didn't get admission into pharmacy she applied for supplementary and still didn't get admission?
Lol. Yeah i did. She got 82 in putme but not admitted. I commented on it. Its just grace we need. It happens in all schools.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nuel25846:
I even tried registering and they told me my reg number is invalid
I'll do mine next week.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
if delsu won't admit us (non indigenes) let them tell us from the onset instead of giving us useless excuses and taking our money
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nuel25846:
it makes me feel hopeless applying
c'mon bro don't feel that way. We will all get it.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Deckline:

I'll do mine next week.
men since I have seen like 5 people who told me they beat departmental cut off mark and didn't get admission life just tire me
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Deckline:
c'mon bro don't feel that way. We will all get it.
I tried generating pin and they told me my reg number is invalid!!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nuel25846:
I tried generating pin and they told me my reg number is invalid!!
Maybe server issues! Just chill.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dondestiny(m): 4:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Nuel25846:
if delsu won't admit us (non indigenes) let them tell us from the onset instead of giving us useless excuses and taking our money
Delsu do admit non indigenes
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by earthsync(f): 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
When is their post utme form coming out and the pre degree
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
fellow delsite i did my post utme reg today and after the process my exam date and time was not given to me. PLEASE who done his/her registration? AND were u given ur exam date and time?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Just like Jamb, there will be Re-Printing of Exam Slips so ChilLax!
I guess its ur first time so don't panic!?!

miracood:
fellow delsite i did my post utme reg today and after the process my exam date and time was not given to me. PLEASE who done his/her registration? AND were u given ur exam date and time?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Just like Jamb, there will be Re-Printing of Exam Slips so ChilLax!
I guess its ur first time so don't panic!?!

Thanks guy
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nickiella(f): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Please i got D7 in Maths E8 in English and economics and B3 in the rest subject in waec I also got 250 in jamb can you kindly tell me if i have the chance of studying Mass Communication with this result
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by CorneliusSulla8: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2018
PrinceJoeWan
and other student of delsu is this what you saw at the back of your screening paper and still faced the aptitude test.

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pls don't buy the Utme form, English and Maths must be credited !!!
Even if u gain admission trust me u won't survive the screening !

Nickiella:
Please i got D7 in Maths E8 in English and economics and B3 in the rest subject in waec I also got 250 in jamb can you kindly tell me if i have the chance of studying Mass Communication with this result
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yeah, no changes !!

CorneliusSulla8:
PrinceJoeWan
and other student of delsu is this what you saw at the back of your screening paper and still faced the aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nickiella(f): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Pls don't buy the Utme form, English and Maths must be credited !!!
Even if u gain admission trust me u won't survive the screening !

OK but I'm writing GCE soon so can i put awaiting result when I'm registering so that when my GCE result come's out i can just complete my application
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2018
CorneliusSulla8:
PrinceJoeWan

This was what I saw on mine back in 2013.
Delsu has not changed. Prepare for anything. Even the post UTME I wrote then, there was a section for aptitude test

1 Like

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Sure u can, Buh make sure to upload it on Jamb once it is ready !

Nickiella:
OK but I'm writing GCE soon so can i put awaiting result when I'm registering so that when my GCE result come's out i can just complete my application
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by eventsms(m): 12:34am On Jul 08, 2018
We are researchs.com.ng, with vision in education research and website development. We provide the following services: project topics and materials, thesis topics, journal topics research and submission, NCE project, OND project, B.ED project, HND project, BSC project, PDE project, PGDE project , MBA project, MSC project, PHD project materials assistant for students. Why not hire us today? We make a difference.

Download recent project materials https://www.researchs.com.ng/
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nickiella(f): 3:59am On Jul 08, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Sure u can, Buh make sure to upload it on Jamb once it is ready !

Thank you i really appreciate
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Funpeter: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2018
Please how much is the form and can I do it with my laptop at the comfort of my home? Also can I make the payment in any of the banks here in Lagos
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Funpeter: 3:32am On Jul 09, 2018
miracood:
can you give me break down how u did it and how it went....
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2018
What background colour is our passport for the Delsu postutme? Red or white or anyone
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by chitheo(f): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Nuel25846:
it makes me feel hopeless applying
you don't need to be ...it all starts from you ...try as much as possible to do your best and leave the rest to God..you're not those people that were not given admission. .you re u.CHEERS.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by chitheo(f): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Deckline:
What background colour is our passport for the Delsu postutme? Red or white or anyone
not sure about now but when i did mine then. ...I used red background.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2018
chitheo:
not sure about now but when i did mine then. ...I used red background.
I used white though. Its all good.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Funpeter: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Deckline:
how do make your payment? Trying the online is not going and the bank said I should get remita code
I used white o. I don't know if its acceptable.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Funpeter: 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Deckline:

I used white o. I don't know if its acceptable.
how do you make your payment the bank said I should get remita code....the online is not going through
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by babagydoz(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Is there a whatsapp group for aspirants... Someone should add me please
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2018
Funpeter:
can you give me break down how u did it and how it went....
the reg went smoothly and i went to bank (zenith) to pay #2000,+(1000)for commision

transport=#100

#700 for cybercafe total of #3,800

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.