Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (261232 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2018
ekong262:
Can you put delta state university as ur second choice uni in the upcoming jamb

No
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by xcelo27: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Plss how much is jueb sch fees
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
When is delsu releasing the admission list na??! They already published 2018/2019 academic calendar but no admission list yet. Na real wa!!!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 12:10am On Sep 08, 2018
Deckline:
When is delsu releasing the admission list na??! They already published 2018/2019 academic calendar but no admission list yet. Na real wa!!!
first to sell post utme form last to release list the school wicked,they don't want us to move on...have Ur caps changed to admission in progress?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 12:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Deckline:
can u add me to any DELSU whatsapp group,it is hard to find a delsu group with reasonable people.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Nuel25846:
first to sell post utme form last to release list the school wicked,they don't want us to move on...have Ur caps changed to admission in progress?
Quite frankly,when i checked 2 weeks ago,it only showed "submitted" but i haven't checked since then. The school will have to release the list first before it reflects on CAPS.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Nuel25846:
can u add me to any DELSU whatsapp group,it is hard to find a delsu group with reasonable people.
None my brother. All of them are just dry!!!...but what was shown on your JAMB CAPS
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2018
i uploaded my waec result during jamb reg do i still have to upload again??
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2018
miracood:
I did mine again today...delsu just dragging us front and back?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Deckline:

Quite frankly,when i checked 2 weeks ago,it only showed "submitted" but i haven't checked since then. The school will have to release the list first before it reflects on CAPS.
how can Ur caps status be showing"submitted" while others are showing either not admitted or admission in progress.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Salarys: 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nuel25846:
I did mine again today...delsu just dragging us front and back?

How much were you charged?....
I went today, they asked us to come back tomorrow, So will be heading back there tomorrow.
I’m only making sure sha to avoid stories that touch the heart, coz I filled in the waec grades myself during Jamb registration.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
What is the fuse about The update was simply for candidates using awaiting results who FAILED to fill in on the JAMB portal during JAMB REGISTRATION. If you already done that before,then my dear,there is absolutely no need.
btw- Delsu is really confused. On their previous update on the portal,they asked NECO/Awaiting results students to come to the admin office in Delsu to upload their O'Level results now they are saying they should go and upload on the Jamb portal.
My point is-
If they wanted us to upload the results on the Jamb portal which should have been done by students who have made their relevant papers,why did Delsu still give notice to Neco students to submit results with a payment of 1K
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
miracood:
grin You don't have to but if you want to...
btw- I thought you said you are applying to a poly to save yourself from heart break grin grin
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
Deckline:

grin You don't have to but if you want to...
btw- I thought you said you are applying to a poly to save yourself from heart break grin grin
yea bro poly is for plan B
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
Deckline:
What is the fuse about The update was simply for candidates using awaiting results who FAILED to fill in on the JAMB portal during JAMB REGISTRATION. If you already done that before,then my dear,there is absolutely no need.
btw- Delsu is really confused. On their previous update on the portal,they asked NECO/Awaiting results students to come to the admin office in Delsu to upload their O'Level results now they are saying they should go and upload on the Jamb portal.
My point is-
If they wanted us to upload the results on the Jamb portal which should have been done by students who have made their relevant papers,why did Delsu still give notice to Neco students to submit results with a payment of 1K
DELSU WANTS TO MILK US DRY<sad
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Salarys: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
Deckline:
My point is-
I don’t want to be caught unawares.. 5h-1k surely can’t kill me
Someone shared this photo in a group chat... key word -“confirmation”

1 Share

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Salarys:
I don’t want to be caught unawares.. 5h-1k surely can’t kill me Someone shared this photo in a group chat... key word -“confirmation”
Anxiety shaaa... I thought you were a U.I aspirant. Med and Surg. Anyway,goodluck!!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by edu1234: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
For your project topics visit www.coolproject.com.ng

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by fishguide(m): 1:16am On Sep 11, 2018
A thread dedicated to only student in the penultimate and final year of all educational institution in Nigeria. Research at this stage is a protocol that can never be an option in our great nation.

so what happens when you are face with a research work that seems like an unsurmountable problem? it's either you face it or walk away. the latter is never an option that is the reason i am creating this thread to be of assistant to you with your research work.

feel confident and tell me if you need a profession touch on your research/ project work. (08168261081)

I hope to hear from you soon

Best wishes.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by calebify1(m): 2:37am On Sep 11, 2018
This time last year I was anxious like you guys.
Just relax.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by IamXpress(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
Join active Delsu WhatsApp Group...
Drop number on https://www.nairaland.com/4709246/delsu-2018-admission-update-whatsapp
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2018
What is going on Why the delay in the release of admission lists. I checked CAPS but no admission yet. This is nonsense!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by afor: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Please does anyone here have an idea of direct entry cut off mark? Is it same as post utme cut off mark?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by calebify1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
Deckline:
What is going on Why the delay in the release of admission lists. I checked CAPS but no admission yet. This is nonsense!
Don't give yourself hbp.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Xandre: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
calebify1:

Don't give yourself hbp.
You just troway me one side
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Ifymzy: 4:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Please is it possible to change my course of study after been offered admission and paid acceptance fee?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by fishguide(m): 5:37am On Sep 23, 2018
its a new week to get started with your research work

Do you need help?

Hire us.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by calebify1(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2018
Xandre:
You just troway me one side
Where I throway you?? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.