Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread - Education (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread (261849 Views)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / DELSU: (photos)the Poor State Of Ivie Road, Delsu, Abraka / Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Deckline:
DELSU HASN'T GIVEN ADMISSION YET AND THEY HAVE STARTED ADVERTISING COURSES TO THOSE WHO DIDN'T REACH THEIR COURSE CUT OFF. DELSU WEAK ME!
DO U PLAN ON DOING COC??
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Slimzjoe:
Guys, Delsu does not really pay no mind to where you're from as long as you do well.
I'm speaking from experience. I'm a Non indigene but was admitted cos I did well wink and I know many other non indigenes in the school.

Allow me to throw in a joke. Delsu would admit the non indigenes first cos we pay higher school fees too cheesy

Wish you guys success. Can't wait to have you here.
they will admit. But quota system favour states around delta and more on indigene
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thanks
Deckline:
Only awaiting results.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
miracood:
DO U PLAN ON DOING COC??
NO.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
miracood:
DO U PLAN ON DOING COC??
NO.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
I am just so eager to see the admission lists rolling in. Can't wait to read the goodnews and if possible,share mine. Olabisi onabanjo university has already released their list,so Delsu's list is next.
Successful applicants,fasten your belts. Countdown...to...your...matric!!!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Deckline:
I am just so eager to see the admission lists rolling in. Can't wait to read the goodnews and if possible,share mine. Olabisi onabanjo university has already released their list,so Delsu's list is next.
Successful applicants,fasten your belts. Countdown...to...your...matric!!!

DELSU doesn't release comprehensive admission list. Buy they will make your admission status available on your profile. Anticipate!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Brukx:

DELSU doesn't release comprehensive admission list. Buy they will make your admission status available on your profile. Anticipate!
On their portal,they are requesting for the submission of NECO and awaiting results till Sept 5. Is this to say Delsu won't release admission list till after the submission of awaiting results
PrinceJoeWan
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Dats what m also thinking !
Deckline:

On their portal,they are requesting for the submission of NECO and awaiting results till Sept 5. Is this to say Delsu won't release admission list till after the submission of awaiting results
PrinceJoeWan
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Legallysane(f): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2018
Please who knows the JAMB subject combination for Political Science Education?

My sister, an art student wrote English, Government, Literature and CRS in her JAMB and now she wants to buy Change of Course form for Political Science Education which is a social science course... Can she change to POS?
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Dats what m also thinking !
... Then,there MIGHT be a possibility for them to use O'Level results as well..or what do you think
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2018
Legallysane:

My sister, an art student wrote English, Government, Literature and CRS in her JAMB and now she wants to buy Change of Course form for Political Science Education which is a social science course... Can she change to POS?
POS is a social science course. You need Economics.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Legallysane(f): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Deckline:
POS is a social science course. You need Economics.
Oh!, Okay. Thank u
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Salarys: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2018
Legallysane:

According to what’s written on the site, she can..

(English, Government/History and any two other Arts/Social Science/Science subjects)

Ref-http://delsu.edu.ng/ADVERT2018.aspx
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Legallysane:

English
Economics
Government
Mathematics
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
The reason they are requesting for o level is to check for necessary subjects, like me dat was admitted last year into theater arts without literature ! They probably want to avoid such errors this time around !

Deckline:

... Then,there MIGHT be a possibility for them to use O'Level results as well..or what do you think
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Legallysane(f): 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Salarys:

According to what’s written on the site, she can..

(English, Government/History and any two other Arts/Social Science/Science subjects)

Ref-http://delsu.edu.ng/ADVERT2018.aspx

Okay. Thanks
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Legallysane(f): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
ALKARULEZZ:

English Economics Government Mathematics
Thank you.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Legallysane(f): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
ALKARULEZZ:

English Economics Government Mathematics
Thank you.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
The reason they are requesting for o level is to check for necessary subjects, like me dat was admitted last year into theater arts without literature ! They probably want to avoid such errors this time around !

You're right. Any error located may lead to the forfeiting of the admission. You are lucky bro. If this was the method they'd used last year,you may no have been admitted at all because of literature. God help us!
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
Slimzjoe:
Guys, Delsu does not really pay no mind to where you're from as long as you do well.
I'm speaking from experience. I'm a Non indigene but was admitted cos I did well wink and I know many other non indigenes in the school.

Allow me to throw in a joke. Delsu would admit the non indigenes first cos we pay higher school fees too cheesy

Wish you guys success. Can't wait to have you here.
thank God it was a joke grin grin. Admission is God's grace...indigene or not.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
dennisworld1:
lol. Delsu for u. Merit list will be at next week Hopefully. Before commencement of change of course. Dem wan chop money
As in ehn... They included Med and Surg, Nursing among the list of change of course?!! I just hissed. I'm very skeptical about them. They might just be trying to psyphon the masses to generate extra revenue. If they were really looking for more students,why didn't they bring down the cutoff marks?! Delsu really fvcked up o..but wetin man go do
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nuel25846(m): 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
They are advertising vacancy in med and surg why don't they give people the admission before payment of any money??
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by dennisworld1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
This sales of form is another type of scam. Jamb needs to come into it. Why sales of form why not change them if they qualify. Hope they will consider people that already choose the department and beat the cutoff first before this scam call change of course.
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
Med and Surgery has the highest cut off mark so who would fall short of another department and opt for med and Surgery ??
Just another way to scam innocent students
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Med and Surgery has the highest cut off mark so who would fall short of another department and opt for med and Surgery ??
...not innocent but *desperate and gullible students*
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2018

You're advised to do COC if you wrote wrong subject combination for your jamb.
Delsu knows how to screen out students out of departments most times. And I'm thinking they just want to make the process easier for them, hence the COC

Be wise guys, don't let this year pass you.

Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Brukx(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2018
Deckline:

PrinceJoeWan

exactly. Try to be patient
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2018
am not goin to do COC, i will be buying poly form next week to save myself form heart break...
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Deckline(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Bro...did you scan and upload your O'Level result when registering for Delsu
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yes, I gave a copy of the original to the guy who did my registration for uploading

Deckline:

Bro...did you scan and upload your O'Level result when registering for Delsu
Re: Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka Thread by Salarys: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Deckline:

As in ehn... They included Med and Surg, Nursing among the list of change of course?!! I just hissed. I'm very skeptical about them. They might just be trying to psyphon the masses to generate extra revenue. If they were really looking for more students,why didn't they bring down the cutoff marks?! Delsu really fvcked up o..but wetin man go do

No longer there..

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (89) (Reply)

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / 2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.