Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video (7096 Views)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I was about saying the same thing myself because if she ended up with him he'll have been so controlling and possessive. If she talks to any man LaSan she'll get the biggest disgrace of her life. He'll be monitoring her to the extent that she'll be afraid of buying anything if its a man selling it grin

See how far he went. Tufiaaaa.speaking of blessings in disguise

Even if he became FBI on her matter, he would be right to. As we can all see, she's not one to be trusted. The blessing is the guy finding out he was with a piece of trash. grin. No amount of rationalisation will make her the victim here. You guys are only pained that a bìtchbhas been outfoxed. Oh, how it must hurt. grin

Oh, what a lucky poor girl. Her fiance caught her cheating and embarrassed her. Hahahaha. Bitchès be crazy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I was about saying the same thing myself because if she ended up with him he'll have been so controlling and possessive. If she talks to any man LaSan she'll get the biggest disgrace of her life. He'll be monitoring her to the extent that she'll be afraid of buying anything if its a man selling it grin

See how far he went. Tufiaaaa.speaking of blessings in disguise

Imagine the time and energy he put into his plan and a cheating girl. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Nd what is so psychotic about dumping a cheat in such a spectacular way to teach her a lesson if you can afford it.. from which logical angle is the girl better off undecided
Abi u just pissed she got served being a sentimental woman yourself?

It is actually psychotic

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by SAMBARRY: 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mindfulness:

Imagine the time and energy he put into his plan and a cheating girl. gringrin
he's the male version of those women that pour acid on any woman talking to their husbands grin
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by SAMBARRY: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Timbuktou:

Even if he became FBI on her matter, he would be right to. As we can all see, she's not one to be trusted. The blessing is the guy finding out he was with a piece of trash. grin. No amount of rationalisation will make her the victim here. You guys are only pained that a bìtchbhas been outfoxed. Oh, how it must hurt. grin

Oh, what a lucky poor girl. Her fiance caught her cheating and embarrassed her. Hahahaha. Bitchès be crazy.
story!

Is that how to be a man? grin
he disgraced her,he feels good,how about all the money time and efforts he has invested on her.wasted! wink

By the way when did disgracing others become a way of teaching others a lesson or proving a point? grin
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
story!

Is that how to be a man? grin
he disgraced her,he feels good,how about all the money time and efforts he has invested on her.wasted! wink

By the way when did disgracing others become a way of teaching others a lesson or proving a point? grin

See this one. What do you know about being a man?

The money he'd been spending on her before he discovered her crooked ways wasn't a waste? What's a few extra quid to conclude the time wasted on her? grin grin grin

Shaming is a time honoured means of keeping people in check. Shame is an effective and valid means of correction and prevention, and is a perfect means of getting revenge and closure. In this case, only her pride will be hurt, and maybe her loss of someone she obviously valued. There's a reason why we turn up our noses at shameless people.

4 Likes

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by SAMBARRY: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Another story for the gods grin
if shaming was quite effective as you say why then do some people after being caught IN the act of stealing and shamed publicly still continue in their ways even after being stripped naked? grin grin
and by the way after disgracing her WIll it still stop her from getting married even if she wants too wink
or how many women have you seen disgracing their spouses after being caught red handed right in the act wink
Timbuktou:

See this one. What do you know about being a man?

The money he'd been spending on her before he discovered her crooked ways wasn't a waste? What's a few extra quid to conclude the time wasted on her? grin grin grin

Shaming is a time honoured means of keeping people in check. Shame is an effective and valid means of correction and prevention, and is a perfect means of getting revenge and closure. In this case, only her pride will be hurt, and maybe her loss of someone she obviously valued. There's a reason why we turn up our noses at shameless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by queenfav(f): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
I hope naija guys won't start doing this?Because its actually a very cruel way to dump someone.what happened to"I no do again"?The guy get time honestly!@sambarry,I tire o.Afterall my mumu colleague told me that even if she sees her boyfriend on top of a woman ,that she will forgive him since they must marry.Women have been condoling crap from men since time immemorial.So because its a woman that cheated suddenly the earth is in chaos?
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Another story for the gods grin
if shaming was quite effective as you say why then do some people after being caught IN the act of stealing and shamed publicly still continue in their ways even after being stripped naked? grin grin
and by the way after disgracing her WIll it still stop her from getting married even if she wants too wink
or how many women have you seen disgracing their spouses after being caught red handed right in the act wink

Refer to my comment on shameless people. Duh. Stop dribbling backwards. We see working girls standing at Opebi Junction at night. No shame. Should we admire them?

Blah, blah, blah. No sensible man who sees this will want to get married to her. Would you marry a man if he were in her shoes? Be honest. She will only get married to someone who's oblivious of her ways or a simp.

Women who revenge their philandering exes hurt them even, burn their clothes, vandalise their property and you nairaland women get ecstatic and orgasmic. Now your sister is on the receiving end, you all have suddenly become conscientious. We no dey buy. This your angst is laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
queenfav:
Women have been condoning crap from men since time immemorial. So because its a woman that cheated suddenly the earth is in chaos?

Nobody has held a gun to women's head to condone crap. Men also do only that this one didn't. Unless you're saying this is what all men do when they find their partners cheating.

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by SAMBARRY: 12:07am On Nov 30, 2015
queenfav:
I hope naija guys won't start doing this?Because its actually a very cruel way to dump someone.what happened to"I no do again"?The guy get time honestly!@sambarry,I tire o.Afterall my mumu colleague told me that even if she sees her boyfriend on top of a woman ,that she will forgive him since they must marry.Women have been condoling crap from men since time immemorial.So because its a woman that cheated suddenly the earth is in chaos?
don't mind it. grin

Speaking OF giving what it cannot accept grin
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by SAMBARRY: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Abegiii mechionuu biko cool
let me hear word mr tail of the house cool
Timbuktou:

Refer to my comment on shameless people. Duh. Stop dribbling backwards. We see working girls standing at Opebi Junction at night. No shame. Should we admire them?

Blah, blah, blah. No sensible man who sees this will want to get married to her. Would you marry a man if he were in her shoes? Be honest. She will only get married to someone who's oblivious of her ways or a simp.

Women who revenge their philandering exes hurt them even, burn their clothes, vandalise their property and you nairaland women get ecstatic and orgasmic. Now your sister is on the receiving end, you all have suddenly become conscientious. We no dey buy. This your angst is laughable.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Abegiii mechionuu biko cool
let me hear word mr tail of the house cool

Your keroseneness is always desperate to come out. How does my being tail of the house negate my argument? Your brain has reached its workable limit for the day abi? Oya go and sleep so it can reset.

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by SAMBARRY: 12:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your keroseneness is always desperate to come out. How does my being tail of the house negate my argument? Your brain has reached its workable limit for the day abi? Oya go and sleep so it can reset.
ode I said mechionuuu bikonu. Don't even go there with me. Which Nigerian didn't use kerosene at one Time or the other.mgbeke feeling himself. You sef go and sleep.it's good for your mental health cool
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by tpiadotcom: 4:22am On Nov 30, 2015
Seems like those babushka dolls and feb 14.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by queenfav(f): 5:47am On Nov 30, 2015
The guy in question was definitely hurting due to the betrayal of trust.There are better less "serial-killer-style" ways to break up abeg.The effort he put into it speaks volumes about his perspective on life.That's the kind of man that would not be able forgive misgivings in marriage.He will go out of his way to mete out the tit for tat treatment.whatever happened to being the bigger person?
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by queenfav(f): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Nobody has held a gun to women's head to condone crap. Men also do only that this one didn't. Unless you're saying this is what all men do when they find their partners cheating.
The average Nigerian man will not condole cheating from his woman,yet when they are caught they want a second chance.They defend themselves saying it was just se.x,that they are still in love with their partner.Abeg e.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2015
queenfav:
The average Nigerian man will not condole cheating from his woman,yet when they are caught they want a second chance.They defend themselves saying it was just se.x,that they are still in love with their partner.Abeg e.

Who is forcing these Nigerian women to forgive cheating partners against their will? Government needs to look into this injustice. smh

1 Like

Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2015
njokusboy:

And there you go again, the efe I know, one assumption following the other, no be only he dint sleep for 3 week undecided undecided. Next, you go say he almost commit suicide...
A simple "it's over" won't have achieved the same effect which was to actually shame her... next time she won't attempt to mess with people and keep a straight face..,
This is the kinda justice you'd normally applaud, isn't it, you didn't see anything psychotic about a woman deliberately infecting a wandering man with HIV some time ago... just because a woman got bitten this time, ur shouting foul play undecided
In Vic 0's voice? WHY SO HYPOCRITE?
Why? why? why? undecided undecided

If it were a woman , we won't stop hearing how hurt and emotional she was undecided
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by queenfav(f): 8:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Who is forcing these Nigerian women to forgive cheating partners against their will? Government needs to look into this injustice. smh
lol..I give up on u bro..I am too hungry to reply u now.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2015
queenfav:
lol..I give up on u bro..I am too hungry to reply u now.

grin grin. Even me sef dey h. Please share when you do get something.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by queenfav(f): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

grin grin. Even me sef dey h. Please share when you do get something.
Na oats and 2 bananas o.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2015
queenfav:
Na oats and 2 bananas o.

Not bad. I go chop. Is it still on offer? Make I carry my bottle of groundnut come.
Re: Man Planned Fake Proposal After Apparently Discovering Girlfriend Cheated. Video by Odunharry(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

lol.. OMG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? / Amazing Things Babies Do In The Womb (PHOTOS) / 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.