Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds (27293 Views)

AY To Launch His Reality Show "The Makun Brothers". Poses With Policemen In UK / Efia Odo Poses Braless With Policemen, Gets Blasted / Comedian Bovi Shares Photo With Policemen With Hilarious Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by StepTwo: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
ate nonsense and now i read nonsense.
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Ahmed4002(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by bamite(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aa
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bull crap!
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
No body is above the law.. so she need to abide with the law....[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by madgoat(m): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
The story no make sense at all undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by rhames(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
the policeman is your friend and other lies
- Ned Beaumont
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by starG7(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good for her, meanwhile feel my story: Dem say Boko Haram don poison beans after I buy half bag for house. From the one wey I cook, I give my dog, Bingo, make im first test am, 45mins later bingo still dey waka, dey jolly. Na im I
come chop my own. After I don chop finish, my gateman run come
tel me say oga! bingo don die o, hey! I run enter house begin drink full gallon of palm oil for my belle, chop 22
bitter kola wit 3 long bitter leaf stem. I dey think say my life don finish,I come outside. Na im gate man com they tell me say the driver wey kill bingo wan come beg me.
If na u, wetin u go do the gate man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by gohzieh(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
To God be the Glory
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by BushidoBlue(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
starG7:
Good for her, meanwhile feel my story: Dem say Boko Haram don poison beans after I buy half bag for house. From the one wey I cook, I give my dog, Bingo, make im first test am, 45mins later bingo still dey waka, dey jolly. Na im I
come chop my own. After I don chop finish, my gateman run come
tel me say oga! bingo don die o, hey! I run enter house begin drink full gallon of palm oil for my belle, chop 22
bitter kola wit 3 long bitter leaf stem. I dey think say my life don finish,I come outside. Na im gate man com they tell me say the driver wey kill bingo wan come beg me.
If na u, wetin u go do the gate man

I can slap you here for cracking a 100 year old joke...

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by famzynet: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

Still don't understand her narrative. Some one jumped in front of a fully armed police man, challenging him that he had been pushed, and wanted some sort of apology from the police.

Scene 2: Man was dragged into a waiting vehicle for security reasons.

Scene 3: Kate wanted to intercede, which she eventually did and the man was released, so what is she talking about?

Maybe those with more intelligent, can break this story down to the Nursery level, so I can understand.

My advice to Kate Henshaw. You are an actress, and that is where your power stops.
It seems you didn't read her just well. Chill down if you have nothing to contribute. Please ,the police should look into all sort of harassment from their officers. I have been in a similar situation of police harassment too. Thanks to people like Kate Henshaw who have the means of communicating to them.

You are not in any position of authority, and do not make the mistake of being well known, to be the same thing as being well liked or respected.

You have done a nice thing by interceding, so keep it moving and don't go to your page to write as if, the RED carpet should be rolled out for you because, you are Kate Henshaw.

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by famzynet: 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

Still don't understand her narrative. Some one jumped in front of a fully armed police man, challenging him that he had been pushed, and wanted some sort of apology from the police.

Scene 3: Kate wanted to intercede, which she eventually did and the man was released, so what is she talking about?

Maybe those with more intelligent, can break this story down to the Nursery level, so I can understand.

My advice to Kate Henshaw. You are an actress, and that is where your power sto

You are not in any position of authority, and do not make the mistake of being well known, to be the same thing as being well liked or respected.

You have done a nice thing by interceding, so keep it moving and don't go to your page to write as if, the RED carpet should be rolled out for you because, you are Kate Henshaw.

It seems you didn't read her gist just well. Chill down if you have nothing to contribute. Please ,the police should look into all sort of harassment from their officers. I have been in a similar situation of police harassment too. Thanks to people like Kate Henshaw who have the means of communicating to them. Seems you are part of the bad eggs in the police. Very soon,you will be fished out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Ayatullah(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
McBrooklyn:
End Time Policemen, End Time Kate Henshaw And End Time Experience grin

Indeed Endtime Kate Henshaw who could not give us the Policeman/MOPOL names........but she can smell 'onga' one kilometre away. Kate you don sell your eyes for 'onga'.
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by nkemdi89(f): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
My best friends are police, but I still hate them with passion cos you never can trust them, they can sell you out any time. What about the stench from their uniform? Omo I dey try o.
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Ayatullah(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Prymestrr(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

My advice to Kate Henshaw. You are an actress, and that is where your power stops.

Common sense is obviously not so common.
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by splendor8(f): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

with people like you, Nigeria no go better... who side the Nigeria police... those very yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by symbian03(m): 12:32am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

That was the most unintelligent thing to say. You're so uncivilized and backward thinking. Practically speaking, do you think those weapons were handed to the police force for the harassment of innocent citizens? No!!! They were purchased for the protection of the common and helpless men. Just STFU if you've never been harrased by the NPF!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by chuzero(m): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2015
Next time make u mind ur biz
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Nemesis99(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

with yur comment I sense danger in yur level of understanding. My guy why nt just read and forget abt commenting. Smh

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by stonecoldcafe: 1:13am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

What are you on about?
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Originalsly: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Some celebrities can bring about change in our society....negative and positive. Most celebrities keep their mouths shut when it comes to abuse of power. I am proud that Kate has spoken out publicly about this injustice she witnessed.... sorry she didn't get their names to have them call to order. A common incident like this....can be the beginning of the end of the above the law attitude of sooo many policemen. More power to Kate!

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Rexnegro(m): 1:44am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

Smh
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by BOMBEATZ(m): 4:24am On Nov 29, 2015
NIGERIAN POLICE BY FORCE
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by blackpanda: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

Chai! Chai!!
Education was truly wasted on you
Neat brain grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by marlockj: 5:29am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

Chai 1st grade mumu

Thiz is Wat hppn wen u watch TV upside down

Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 29, 2015
Ahborbee! Ahdongerit...whats da deal mehn?
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by starG7(m): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2015
BushidoBlue:

I can slap you here for cracking a 100 year old joke...
for wat nah... even our president is close to 100yrs and we accepted himcheesy why the crucifixion attempt grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

This is the kind of Nigerian mentality we do not want, obviously she has indeed use her been an actor to generate attention to the incident, also regardless who the individual is either military or not one's right shouldn't be tramped and soiled, your power do not stop from the basis of the position you held in society its only a myopic thought that will think my power stop from my profession.
Finally to the erudite nairalanders please what is the TALLY NO Kate was asking for.
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by bewla(m): 6:16am On Nov 29, 2015
number one is like u have a crush for my Anty and she reject u if not why push her over when she only try to say what she saw and could have help but helpless because of office MUFU that's around
Re: Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds by bewla(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2015
HungerBAD:
What is Negative here?

number one is like u have a crush for my Anty and
she reject u if not why push her over when she
only try to say what she saw and could have help
but helpless because of office MUFU that's around
number one is like u have a crush for my Anty and
she reject u if not why push her over when she
only try to say what she saw and could have help
but helpless because of office MUFU that's around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stars And Friends That Attended Patoranking’s 25th Birthday Part / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) / Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.