Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! (4310 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by kolaaderin: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

I was born many Yeats after the civil war, I know nothing about it.

But chill, we igbos who didn't fight the other civil war are gearing up to fight our own. I will either be pained or proud.

We won't have regrets.

And who most have misinformed u that war is like bread and butter or fried rice with salad. Death dey hungry u abi.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by kolaaderin: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Why are Yoruba people so afraid of igbos leaving nigeria

Can't u people exist without us

Is it that u guys are so lazy uvcant survive alone
We are only afraid of the fatality that comes with war u are clamoring for and at the end of the day it will just be a repeated history and igbos will loose again with so much lost life and properties. Think and don't let go down the same Valley twice.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by shizzy7(f): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

I dont understand why I THINK Yorubas attach too much importance to igbos.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=shizzy7 post=40514894][/quote]

The laziness of Yoruba people won't allow dem leave igbos to go form their own country grin
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
kolaaderin:

We are only afraid of the fatality that comes with war u are clamoring for and at the end of the day it will just be a repeated history and igbos will loose again with so much lost life and properties. Think and don't let go down the same Valley twice.

Im not talking about fatalities or fears, Am only talking about why d Yoruba race believe that they cannot stand without igbos.

The next war will not just give igbos a nation, it will destroy nigeria. we don't mind selling our soul to the devil as we march for freedom. We want to leave, pls dont pity for us n try to talk about moving d yoruba race forward, that shouldnbebur plan.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
kolaaderin:

And who most have misinformed u that war is like bread and butter or fried rice with salad. Death dey hungry u abi.

Please we don't think war is not fried rice + chicken n chips, allow us to decide our own future.

We are already seeing Syria go to blazes, that's what war looks like.

We simply dont want war but we know that Yoruba n Hausa will come wit war. We will be waiting.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by shizzy7(f): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

The laziness of Yoruba people won't allow dem leave igbos to go form their own country grin
Yes, I agree because you feed us, we do nothing while you work for us tirelessly.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
shizzy7:
Yes, I agree because you feed us, we do nothing while you work for us tirelessly.. .

Is that why u always shout igbos must stay in nigeria

I get u now grin
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by alwelldinho(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Xetima:

They are looking for Abubaku for him. You can visit Bayelsa to donate your head grin grin grin
I concur
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Why talk about Ojukwu

Why does this biafra ish disturb Yoruba people

Is it that Yoruba cannot exist on their own without igbos
You brought in the yoruba tribe in your mention against the OP. The yorubas dish u shit and u claim Biafra ish disturb yorubas. You no wise.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
BlackMaria:

You brought in the yoruba tribe in your mention against the OP. The yorubas dish u shit and u claim Biafra ish disturb yorubas. You no wise.

Why are Yoruba people fighting tooth n nail to keep igbos in nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Why are Yoruba people fighting tooth n nail to keep igbos in nigeria
grin grin grin
The foolishness u display on social media is the main reason biafra will fail.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by paramakina202: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
OmoNaijaUK:
Sorry to ask but I have been expecting announcement on when Diepreye Alamieyeseigha will be buried but I havent heard anything since the announcement that he died. Based on his antecedent, unless this guy is interred openly with journalists allowed to take the sufficient pictures of his face and body in the coffin, I wont believe he really died. Any attempt to cook a concocted story of "low key burial" would be tantamount to fake death like his great escape from UK. A guy that beat all the world class security in the UK to escape and jump bail cannot be trusted.

We cannot all be fooled!
You are happy he died and what to make sure he remains dead.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
BlackMaria:

The foolishness u display on social media is the main reason biafra will fail.

Asking u why ur insisting that igbos should remain wit u Yoruba people in Nigeria is now foooolishness abi
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by stunning4real: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Naturally igbos are so full of themselves even having them as as neighbour is a war. They hate other tribe, yet they can't stay in their region.

1 Like

Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by trapQ: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nigerians be killing themselves over petty issues.

Diepreye Alamieseigha's cousin is my neighbour. The burial preparations have been on for over a month. Contract was even given to a woman I know to provide the material (cloth) that would be worn on that day. This isn't a lie. Alamieseigha's cousin has been my neighbour for about12 years now in P.H.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Candybob(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2015
RockMaxi:

Please stop that joke. Those asking are not confirmed enemies, they are probably speaking because of the man's antecedent (escaping the law as a She-Male). smiley

We know his way...
But is there any greater demonstration of hatred than hearing that a man is dead, yet asking to see his dead body?
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2015
kamatofeelz:

Y will yoruba b jealous of u guys na wa o went una tk pass dem? Book dem pass una money dem pass una owner of glo na yoruba richest woman in Africa na yoruba bros kip shut

Igbos are thieves, fraudsters, ritualists, drug traffickers, etc, yet you will prefer to go to war to make sure that you live with them.

This sounds very crazy.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2015
stunning4real:
Naturally igbos are so full of themselves even having them as as neighbour is a war. They hate other tribe, yet they can't stay in their region.

They want to be on their own and not in their region. Let them go and form 'Biafra'. Remember that they are the problem of nigeria.

At least with Biafra nation, you will issue them visa before they enter your region. With this, you will regulate their entry and all the problems of your nigeria will be over.
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2015
OmoNaijaUK:
Sorry to ask but I have been expecting announcement on when Diepreye Alamieyeseigha will be buried but I havent heard anything since the announcement that he died. Based on his antecedent, unless this guy is interred openly with journalists allowed to take the sufficient pictures of his face and body in the coffin, I wont believe he really died. Any attempt to cook a concocted story of "low key burial" would be tantamount to fake death like his great escape from UK. A guy that beat all the world class security in the UK to escape and jump bail cannot be trusted.

We cannot all be fooled!

Come to Amassoma community on 16th of December. You'll witness his internment with your korokoro eyes! Mtchwwwww...
Re: When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! by kamatofeelz(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2015

Which book Do u think lying so many times will make a lie become the truth

This is a topic that has already been dealt with in this forum. The region in nigeria that has been leading in education according to the federal government of nigeria is SE, SS in number 2 n SW in number 3, don't get it twisted.

D woman in question didn't become a billionaire because she was in business or because she was an entrepreneur. She was a hair dresser for Abachas wife or babangidas wife which led to dem giving her oil wells to manage. Same goes with adenuga, a well known oil thief.

Ur not even ashamed that ur comparing ur generation with a generation who brought a deadly civil war, lost over 300k lives n received only 20 pounds after the war, it's a disgrace that Yoruba became stagnated all these years........This tribe is today controlling commerce in nigeria as we speak.

U tried to derail my question. Please why are Yoruba people ALWAYS having erection N they keep masturbating on top igbo matters
Is it that igbos are the pillar n foundation of the Yoruba race existence

Or is it that Yoruba cannot exist without us
see u how will igbo survive without only crude oil what I know is d hausas wouldn't feel ur absence dey just discovered crude in d North and u know dey got all types of food so brother let's stay together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode In ‘tears’, Confesses In EFCC Custody / See Two Boys That Came To Kill Kanu This Night - PICS / It Is Right For 50 Year Old Wike To Kneel For 50 Year Old Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.