Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? (57951 Views)

[gospel Mix] Worship Gospel Mixtape By Dj Bombo / Top Ten Songs In The Month Of July / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by tyconcepts(f): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
ayoodeji:

I am also looking for this song oo, If u eventually get it......pls help me out with d link.

Someone here said it hasn't been release but you can watched snippets of how it was produced from the singer's YouTube page.....Am patiently waiting its release.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
encryptjay:

My guy, what's up na?

I dey...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by princecuite(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
thatfathead:

Link to download Spirit Pray by Pastor Elijah Oyelade
http://busysinging.com/elijah-oyelade-spirit-pray/
Thank you so much
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by yemstok(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bamidupe20:
pls.why is nobody talking about "WHAT CAN I DO" BY TYE TRIBBETT.....That song keeps me going anytime, anyday.

Spot on ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by yemstok(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
patiencezee:
close to you - youthful praise ft J.J. Hairston, Come to me - Jamie Grace. The waiting - Jamie Grace

Lord I love you
How I love you
more and more each day
I just want to be close, close to you (Very great song)

1 Like

Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Phlota(f): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Who sang that cover by Duncan mighty. .. Baba na you.
Paul Chisom Na u

1 Like

Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Koolmexxi(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
There's dis song I heard today, I really need to find it. I think d verses starts with
"As we gather here, the spirit of the Lord is in this place. .."
Chorus is
"Hooooly Ghooost.." 4 times I think. . Dat song definitely called me.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by nigerianvenom(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
bxcode:
Thanks op for this thread, my playlist just got better and fresher. May our songs everyday continue to draw us nearer to our father in heaven.
Back to topic, i have hosts of favourite songs which include: Phil Wickah - You're Beautiful; Chris Morgan - Pour my love; Our father-Don Moen; A-Moses - All the praise; Nathaniel Bassey-Adonai; Frank edwards- Olore etc etc cheesy cheesy

Are u an akwa ibomoite?do u know a moses
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by bxcode(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2016
nigerianvenom:

Are u an akwa ibomoite?do u know a moses
Naah, I served there and was opportuned to hear his song when he presented it in one of the churches there. I downloaded it afterwards.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by nigerianvenom(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
bxcode:

Naah, I served there and was opportuned to hear his song when he presented it in one of the churches there. I downloaded it afterwards.
I love the song so much alongside chris shalom
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by emiroid: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
thanks for this
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Gepheral: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Steve crown - Healing wings
Steve crown - You are great
Steve Crown - we wait on you
Hillsong - I surrender
Hillsong - Emmanuel
And others
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by 4everisaac(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2016
tyconcepts:

Someone here said it hasn't been release but you can watched snippets of how it was produced from the singer's YouTube page.....Am patiently waiting its release.

I just head the song on an FM radio. Pls have you found the detail yet?
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by tyconcepts(f): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
4everisaac:

I just head the song on an FM radio. Pls have you found the detail yet?

Not yet. I even searched today. You should download "You are great by Steve Crown".... The song is lit.

1 Like

Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Flashysounds: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by feeltee: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshipper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2016
tyconcepts:

Not yet. I even searched today. You should download "You are great by Steve Crown".... The song is lit.
Please, do you know where I can download imela by Steve crown? I don search for the song tire. sad
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by tyconcepts(f): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Victoriousvic:

Please, do you know where I can download imela by Steve crown? I don search for the song tire. sad

Type the song and the artist name on google, it would direct you. That's how I download some music's I can't find on tubidy.com
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by 4everisaac(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
tyconcepts:

Oh tanx a million. I just downloaded the ' You Are Great'. Really appreciate.
Still looking for Freke Umoh's No Way No Way.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2016
tyconcepts:

Type the song and the artist name on google, it would direct you. That's how I download some music's I can't find on tubidy.com
Thanks for your help. I found it on His website along with a couple of other songs of His.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by tyconcepts(f): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Victoriousvic:

Thanks for your help. I found it on His website along with a couple of other songs of His.

Thank you. smiley

Steve crown is BAE. Gifted!
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by tyconcepts(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
4everisaac:

Oh tanx a million. I just downloaded the ' You Are Great'. Really appreciate.
Still looking for Freke Umoh's No Way No Way.

Welcome.

Am still looking for "No way". Would quote you if I see it first. Plz quote me if you do first.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by 4everisaac(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
tyconcepts:

Welcome.

Am still looking for "No way". Would quote you if I see it first. Plz quote me if you do first.
Sure. I will
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Etesam(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
alexohams2000:
YOU ARE GREAT By Steve Crown

THE SONG SENDS ME STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN...WALAHI!
Then, what brings you back, again?!
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Etesam(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Lol.
I no sabi the name na.
But that's the lyrics to the chorus o
Good one Marvel.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Etesam(m): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Lol.
I no sabi the name na.
But that's the lyrics to the chorus o
Good one Marvel.
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by Etesam(m): 6:04am On Apr 02, 2016
daveP:
Mcdowell takes it for me, Cobbs can follow. But still finding who can reach that pedestal don moen took gospel music too.....

Endtime things grin

Happy sunday
As court pleases.

1 Like

Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by AleAirHub(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2016
Please house.
I need a download link to this song
"We love you" oh we love you
The lady that sang the song featured a man.
Thanks
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by goodboi4life: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hey guys for Top Nigerian Gospel Music; Worshi & Prasis Gospel Songs visit http://gospelmenu.com
Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by RobinHez(m): 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
AleAirHub:
Please house.
I need a download link to this song
"We love you" oh we love you
The lady that sang the song featured a man.
Thanks
This is funny... grin
Sorry man, u haven't given a clue yet. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? by AleAirHub(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
RobinHez:

This is funny... grin
Sorry man, u haven't given a clue yet. lipsrsealed
Mr sabi man, I don hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Meghan Trainor – Made You Look Mp3 & Mp4 / Bow Wow Disses Romeo / 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Should Quit And Get Day Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.