Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity (513 Views)

UK Terrorist Attack: Nigerians Slam PMB On Twitter / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity by oluwafemi1993: 2:55am On Nov 29, 2015
#Eternal Excellency
An open letter to President Muhammad BUHARI

Topic:Fuel scarcity

Your Excellency Sir,ever since you have been elected to office,there have been a lot of drastic changes as you promised us.
These changes ofcourse are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf which I know that any responsible Nigerian who wish this Nation well will not deny.these are explicitly proved in your approach to tackle corruption.

At the same time,I also want to point the attention of Your Excellency to a very important situation which need urgent attention which is the fuel scarcity.The queue at filling stations which you promised us you will never allow to occur if voted in are now back.
We have forced to patronise black markets, some filling stations even sell at discriminating prices.
Workers find it difficult to be at work on time,businesses are deteriorating,the peanuts our parents have been earning as salaries is what they spent on transport fare as they have to board at dictated price,even internship students find it difficult to get to their place of training. I do not want to bore you with the resultant effects on the masses.

I and some other youths hold you in high esteem because you are a man of your word.

I can remember vividly that You sacked some board members in the oil sector which we thought was a good step but we can't see the ``change" which you promised us in that because it was after that we began to experience the irregularities in the fuel supply and prices but we hope to see the change as soon as possible.
We will be glad if this matter is addressed immediately as this will help to remove the doubts in people's mind about your administration.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully
#
(Eternal Excellency)
Re: An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity by INTROVERT(f): 3:01am On Nov 29, 2015
okay
Re: An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 29, 2015
oluwafemi1993:
#Eternal Excellency
An open letter to President Muhammad BUHARI

Topic:Fuel scarcity

Your Excellency Sir,ever since you have been elected to office,there have been a lot of drastic changes as you promised us.
These changes ofcourse are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf which I know that any responsible Nigerian who wish this Nation well will not deny.these are explicitly proved in your approach to tackle corruption.

At the same time,I also want to point the attention of Your Excellency to a very important situation which need urgent attention which is the fuel scarcity.The queue at filling stations which you promised us you will never allow to occur if voted in are now back.
We have forced to patronise black markets, some filling stations even sell at discriminating prices.
Workers find it difficult to be at work on time,businesses are deteriorating,the peanuts our parents have been earning as salaries is what they spent on transport fare as they have to board at dictated price,even internship students find it difficult to get to their place of training. I do not want to bore you with the resultant effects on the masses.

I and some other youths hold you in high esteem because you are a man of your word.

I can remember vividly that You sacked some board members in the oil sector which we thought was a good step but we can't see the ``change" which you promised us in that because it was after that we began to experience the irregularities in the fuel supply and prices but we hope to see the change as soon as possible.
We will be glad if this matter is addressed immediately as this will help to remove the doubts in people's mind about your administration.
Thank you.
Yours faithfully
#
(Eternal Excellency)

Please, is Buhari, an ordinary mortal that has six feet awaiting him your "Eternal Excellency"? Hmmm, you need help urgently.
Re: An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity by talktonase(m): 4:53am On Nov 29, 2015
PMB will not read this...
Re: An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity by Csami(m): 5:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Op, you ain't seen nothing yet. Dis one wey Bubu dey live for air, how him wan take read your letter?

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity by dikeigbo2(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Op,this letter is timely, we know he may read it and act fast or may not,but we are so sure that shehu and femi and baba lie Muhamed must read it,our prayer is let them get across it to our dear able promise keeping President.
Insha allah
Re: An Open Letter By A Nairalander To PMB On Fuel Scarcity by M4gunners: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2015
Op did you queue?I am disappointed in you. It is not gueue,but gueuessssssss or filling stations night vigil.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Presidency Claims Buhari Is In Talks With Igbo Leaders / How Airlines Are Cheating And Defrauding Travellers. / Waving Nigerians Goodbye! Again, Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief, Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.