Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch (23683 Views)

Yau Kumo Under Investigation By EFCC Over N3bn Fraud - Sahara Reporters / Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed. / Cartoon By Punch Newspaper On President Buhari's Constant Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2015
solonazzy:

Lwkmd... If u like buy it 1000.....we r in power.... Ur lamentations just start.... It's just 130 here Sha.... Abi u need help?... Shebi u Dnt want d country to progress.... U r forgetting whatever happens u'll partake..... D worst part is we wnt still vote any of dose corrupt fools like ur pdp like to parade

Confused m0r0n

1 Like

Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by bellyman4u: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2015
IT TAKES STUPIDITY TO THINK BUHARI IS DIFFERENT FROM ABACHA, OBASANJO, AMAECHI, TINUBU, ATIKU, SARAKI, ROCHAS, FASHOLA. BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER THEY SAY FLUCK TOGETHER.
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by Mufasa27(m): 9:59am On Nov 29, 2015
This is a good meal for the gullible ones, dey should feast on it.... grin

One day e go clear for Una eyes say this party call APC is a fraud !!
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by solonazzy: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Confused m0r0n
Wailing wailer...... Cry me a river
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Government of the propagandists by the liers and for their sycophants/gullible.

No Looted Money Returned - CBN

On efforts by the central bank to assist the Buhari administration in its fight to stem corruption, the CBN governor said the bank will be happy to play a role once the opportunity presented itself and will be happy to receive recovered funds as they would improve the country’s reserves, but no money has been recovered to date.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/emefiele-cbn-s-forex-demand-management-is-starting-to-work/216805/
You are shameless for posting an article from the first week of August to disprove a statement made in the last week of November, almost 3months
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by dimjo: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2015
What crap is he saying, who stole what have they return what's d punichment for stealing at all what's hw prinson made for. Come ye u president nor be kg children u de rule oh.
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by IYANGBALI: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2015
I hope that tout called fayose is reading this
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by musicwriter(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2015
This fake news of returned money is a testament of how manipulative this government could be. But, one thing I know is they will only deceive people on Newspapers, radios, and on TV. Telling Nigerians there's any "CHANGE" on the street is what they'll find impossible.
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by baralatie(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2015
likila:
if you tell one lie,
you will need another hundred lies to cover it.
The president and his team just set themselves up for ridiculeridicule.
And punch had to rub it in!
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by sasquareT(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2015
Csami:
Na so I just dey look buhari as him talk say him wan fight kuwopshun to stand still.

Shey na from air him wan take fight am? After France, Cyprus then Brazil and then amazon forest then Bermuda.

Good when is he going to Bermuda?
There he will completely lost from radar for good
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by deolu2000(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
sympathise who? Did anybody die? And which election promises are u expecting with 2015 budget? And which falsehood are they spreading, or is now a crime to say d truth in nigeria
2016 budget is on the way,ministers are available now i ll wait to see what excuses are left not to perform. Hope rembr that PMB blatantly claimed no subsidy and 6mnths on,he still pays over #450b to oil suppliers for the same purpose,that is not falsewood bt truthwood i guess.
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by sammhi(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2015
seunmsg:

This is the problem with people like Braithwaite, if the president recovers the looted funds quietly without drama, they will say he's pampering corrupt leaders. If he gets them arrested, drags them to court or lock them up, they will say he's a bloody dictator witch hunting his political opponents.

Nothing will ever satisfy some people. All they want is for the president to fail and nothing else.

stop being stupid and posting rubbish. OBJ recover some loot using due process e. g Abacha loot nd Tafa Balogun.... same with distress Banks e.g.Cecilia. Ibru.....so nothing new is happening....
if PMB is serious let him follow de ur process of the law....
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by vascey(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
What a piece of useless reporting.

Who else would the money be with?

CBN is government's bank.

Questions we want answered are:

1. How much has been returned?

2. Who returned the monies?

3. When will they be prosecuted?

Stealing/corruption whether returned or not must be prosecuted in line with the constitution. It is not left for the present government to decide what to do.

The president swore to uphold the constitution and that implies prosecuting the looters. No exceptions.
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by Kennydoc(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Aufbauh:

Braithwaite should not forget to caution the wailing wailers not to start weeping all over the places shouting Witch hunting, political persecution, selective justice and dictatorship by PMB when the jungle has mature.
Their prosecution charges are undergoing press up in PMB's memo.

My guy, be certain that nobody will shout as long as the prosecutions are not one sided. But how can the prosecutions not be one sided when Amaechi and Fashola are both already ministers? How can it not be one sided when Obasanjo is the navigator or APC, and Atiku is BOT Chairman?
Frankly speaking, most of us hate the corrupt politicians. We only "wail" when we see selective justice being displayed, especially in such a way as to intimidate us (those in the opposition) with it. Selective justice is in itself injustice, and injustice is evil. Compare the treatment of President Shehu Shagari and VP Alex Ekwueme by Buhari in 1984. That was a clear example of selective justice, which was gross injustice to Ekwueme and his folks.
If the fight against corruption can't be wholesome, then let's stop the deception.
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by Jesusloveyou: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
deolu2000:

2016 budget is on the way,ministers are available now i ll wait to see what excuses are left not to perform. Hope rembr that PMB blatantly claimed no subsidy and 6mnths on,he still pays over #450b to oil suppliers for the same purpose,that is not falsewood bt truthwood i guess.
dis is one of d reason i hate u saTANist wailers, u hate truth because saTAN is ur father is d father of all liars, next time always ask for what u lack from my father (Jesus Christ) is like u overtly lack brain, to put ur brain in proper perspective, ur clueless corrupt gej was owing d marketers 290b naira from d total of 413b naira to be paid to marketers, i hope u wil repent from spreading falsehood. Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by 4Play(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
seunmsg:

You are the terrible liar and propagandists here. You have to quote a report dated 7th of August, that's about 4 months ago just because you want to make the president look bad.

Between then and now, a lot must have happened and there is a strong possibility that looters under the corrupt GEJ must have returned part of their loot.

Quit hating your president and support his effort to recover our stolen wealth from the rogues that served under GEJ.

A strong possibility based on what evidence? CBN's reserves have fallen in the last 4 months, FAAC monthly allocation for August and September have been lower than in the preceding 2 months. Is there any shred of evidence, evidence is not statements or rumours, that you have to substantiate what you are claiming?
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by Jesusloveyou: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
sammhi:

stop being stupid and posting rubbish. OBJ recover some loot using due process e. g Abacha loot nd Tafa Balogun.... same with distress Banks e.g.Cecilia. Ibru.....so nothing new is happening....
if PMB is serious let him follow de ur process of the law....
i can see how u have damage ur brain, in less than 4months u wailers wail from left to right, if PMB talk, u wil say he talk too much, if he is silent, u wail over not talking, if he follow due process, u wil say he is not fast in d fight against corruption, if he follow fast process, u wil say he is a dictator, d best answer to u saTANist wailers is to ignore una ignorance and foolishness

1 Like

Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by Bulldog(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Buhari is a disgrace... Period
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
solonazzy:

Wailing wailer...... Cry me a river

Better to be a wailer... Than suffering and smiling.... Da iska
Re: FG's Recovered Loot with CBN — Investigation by Punch by deolu2000(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
dis is one of d reason i hate u saTANist wailers, u hate truth because saTAN is ur father is d father of all liars, next time always ask for what u lack from my father (Jesus Christ) is like u overtly lack brain, to put ur brain in proper perspective, ur clueless corrupt gej was owing d marketers 290b naira from d total of 413b naira to be paid to marketers, i hope u wil repent from spreading falsehood. Jesus loves you
read revealation 22v20-21. Am very sure you are adding to the bible. N who made you a judge to determine who is satanist or not? May God forgive and give you the wisdom you lack. I also pray you channel your zeal at into sincere evangelism rather than this hypocisy. Am not taking a single offence from your words,ok. Be gud!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Governor Fayose And Governor Nasir El-rufai On Twitter / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / Anambra Government Orders Public Servants To Submit Voters' Card Or Lose Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.