Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Atm Fraud: Make We Expose Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Atm Fraud: Make We Expose Them (640 Views)

How Do I Report ATM Fraud To Central Bank Of Nigeria? / EFCC Arrests Syndicate Behind ATM Fraud - Reveals How ATM Cards Are Cloned / Interswitch ATM Fraud Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Fraud: Make We Expose Them by makib: 10:47am On May 27, 2009
My country people,
Please dont give out your ATM details to anyone and please ignore any text message that comes to you claiming its from your bank.
If you need anything concerning your accounts, please go directly to the bank.
Below is an email sent to me, and funny enough i dont even have a bank account in Nigeria at all.
Please lets expose these jobless yahoo boys.
post whatever mails or texts they send to you so that other nigerians will learn and be wary of these jobless ignoramuses grin

ATM ACCOUNT UPDATE FROM INTERSWITCH® NG.*****Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:25 AM
From: "InterSwitch Nigeria" <onlinenotice@interswitch.com.ng>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipients
Dear Customer,

We have upgraded our system of ATM card services to prevent ATM fraud.

You would have to apply for the upgrade on your ATM card(s) on our website:http://interswitchonlineservice.t35.com/verification/INTERSWITCH1.html or your ATM card access will be suspended within 48hrs.

Interswitch Nigeria Limited.
Re: Atm Fraud: Make We Expose Them by samparian(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2009
damn, i got the same email shocked
i ignored it though but seeing it posted on nairaland, Nigerians really have to be careful

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rather Employ A Graduate Or A Non Graduate That Knows The Job ? / Do You Need A Business Plan For Your New/existing Business / Why Are Nigerian Youths Agrophobic? A Call To Lend Both Your Voice And Your Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.