Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions (89407 Views)

Amazing Inventions That Should Totally Exist / 16 Nigerian Iventors With Remarkable Inventions Worldwide / Inventors Who Were Killed By Their Own Inventions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by STILESGANG: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
kernel501:

YORUBA STOP BLACKMAILING.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
navigation search
EnlargePhilip Emeagwali
Philip Emeagwaliis an African inventor and scientist. He has been living in the United Statesfor many years. He won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize($1000) for price-performance in high-performance computing applications, in an oil reservoir modeling calculation using a novel mathematical formulation and implementation.

Super computing[ edit]
Emeagwali received the 1989 Gordon Bell Prizefor an application of the CM-2massively-parallel computer. The application used computational fluid dynamicsfor oil-reservoir modelling. He won in the "price/performance" category, with a performance figure of about 400 Mflops/$1M. The winner in the "performance" category, Mobil Research and Thinking Machines, used the CM-2 for seismic data processing and achieved the higher ratio of 500 Mflops/$1M. The judges decided on one award per entry. [ 2 ] [ 1 ]His method involved each microprocessor communicating with six neighbours. [ 5 ]
Emeagwali's simulation was the first program to apply a pseudo-time approach to reservoir modeling. [1]
Accolades[ edit]
*.Price/performance - 1989 Gordon Bell Prize, IEEE($1,000 prize) [ 2 ]
Emeagwali was voted the "35th-greatest African (and greatest African scientist) of all time" in a survey by New Africanmagazine. [ 8 ][ citation needed]
His achievements were quoted in a speech by Bill Clintonas an example of what Nigerians could achieve when given the opportunity. [ 9 ][ citation needed]He is also a frequent feature of Black History Montharticles in the popular press. [ 10 ] [ 5 ]
He is described as "one of the great minds of the Information Age"[ citation needed]and as "a Father of the Internet"[ citation needed]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Emeagwali
So wikipedia is your source,are you educated at all?

4 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
totit:

Straight forward!
Gbam!
It's quite unfortunate that anything goes on NL. Anybody from no where sane or insane can just come out with a figure.
undecided

And it would make Front Page o.

A country of cretins!

4 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by nickydof(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
jerrywool:
What of that Opayomi guy wey solve that millennium maths problem for naija newspaper.

Loooooolzzzzzzzzzzz! For naija newspaper? Shuooooo! This guy, hope you aint one of those enemies of breaakthrough? Give the 'Opayomi guy' the benefit of doubt!
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
I can see 3 Igbo men representing where it matters most. and no yorobbber man on d list. we for no hear word today.
now where are those Flat Head amala eaters that always talkin rubbish.?
I hope they are seeing this. its not all about propaganda and stuffz

Out of millions of sperm, and you are the bastard that make it

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by naturalwaves: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
bajeen:
Remove Emeagwali and Oyibo from that list pls. They are just intellectual fraudsters. Please read the article below:

Intellectual 419: Philip Emeagwali and
Gabriel Oyibo Compared
By Farooq A. Kperogi
Ask an average Nigerian to name the country’s most
famous scientists. In all likelihood, they would mention
“Dr.” (or “Professor”) Philip Emeagwali and Dr. Gabriel
Oyibo. This, in a way, is excusable ignorance.
After all, the great President Bill Clinton has been scammed
into undeservedly calling Emeagwali “one of the great minds
of the information age ” and the “Bill Gates of Africa.” And
such prestigious Western news organizations as TIME , CNN
and BBC fell for Emeagwali’s smartly orchestrated
intellectual fraud.
As for Dr. Gabriel Oyibo, he was for many years touted in
the Nigerian media as the great successor to Albert Einstein,
as a four-time nominee for the Nobel Prize in Physics, and
as the inventor of the "almighty" GAGUT (God Almighty
Grand Unified Theorem), which he farcically calls “the
theory of everything.” On the basis of his comically
delusional intellectual fraud, Oyibo has been celebrated in
Nigeria as one of the greatest scientists that ever lived.
However, the elaborate intellectual fraud of Emeagwali and
Oyibo are now unraveling rapidly. SaharaReporters, the
enormously popular, muckraking diasporan citizen media
site, has done a series of exposés on the intellectual fraud
of Philip Emeagwali . At least two mainstream Nigerian
newspaper columnists have done the same in the last few
weeks. I'd had cause to call attention to the intellectual
chicanery of these characters in my July 15, 2006 Weekly
Trust column, then called “Notes from Louisiana,” which
can be found on this blog.
Oyibo and Emeagwali are certainly different in many
respects. But they are also similar in more ways than one.
First, Oyibo started out as a productive scholar who actually
published a number of peer-reviewed, scientific articles
before he degenerated into his current patently
psychoneurotic state (I will give evidence for my conclusion
shortly); Emeagwali, on the other hand, never had a Ph.D.,
is/was never a professor by any understanding of the
term, has never published in any peer-reviewed journal, nor
owned any patent—all contrary to his claims. However,
Emeagwali did win an actual award—the Gordon Bell Prize
— whose significance he has exaggerated beyond the
bounds of reason and decency.
Note, though, that Oyibo also claims to be a perennial
nominee for the Nobel Prize in Physics. This is pretty much
like Emeagwali 's fraudulent claims to being "a" or "the"
father of the Internet. The Guardian 's U.S. correspondent, a
certain Laolu Akande, is the biggest accomplice in Oyibo's
fraud. Until the last few years, the Guardian often reported
that Oyibo was among the top three candidates being
considered for the Nobel Prize in Physics. This intentionally
deceitful newspaper speculation was/is the basis for his
unearned popularity in Nigerian elite circles. I don't know if
this has changed, but when I was in Nigeria it was
customary to identify Oyibo in Nigerian newspaper
narratives as a "three-time Nobel Prize nominee in Physics."
In the Afro-romantic digital black diaspora, in fact, it is
usual to identify him as a four-time Nobel Prize nominee !
Now, the Nobel Committee does NOT disclose the identities
of the nominees for any of its prizes until at least 50 years
after the prize has been announced . How in the world
did Oyibo and the Guardian 's Laolu Akande know that Oyibo
was a nominee for the Physics Prize? In fact, Omoyele
Sowore, publisher of SaharaReporters.com and former
citizen reporter for the now tame and compromised
ElenduReports.com , unmasked this fraud years ago.
He sent emails to the Nobel Committee asking to know
if Oyibo had ever been a nominee for their Physics Prize. Of
course, they flatly disclaimed it. They said it was impossible
for anybody to know if he was a nominee for any Prize until
several decades after the fact.
So, in more ways than one, Oyibo is guilty of the same
intentionally fraudulent self-promotion that Emeagwali has
a dubious honor for. Like Emeagwali , he currently feeds on
this fraud since he, like Emeagwali, is effectively jobless
now. Plus, Oyibo stakes his claims to unparalleled scientific
genius on the basis of his ludicrously incoherent and insane
GAGUT theory, which hasn't been published in any peer-
reviewed scientific journal or book, although he has a
vanity, self-published book that he flaunts every time—
much like Emeagwali 's claims to having 41 patents, which
have turned out to be patents in sophisticated, intricately
multi-layered intellectual frauds.
But any one who has followed Oyibo 's life closely will agree
that the man needs help—seriously. The brother has lost it.
He has no job as I write now. He left the university system
as an untenured associate professor years ago. (Hmm....
Can you imagine a four-time Nobel Prize nominee in
Physics who no U.S. university or research institution
wants to touch with a barge pole?) If you need evidence of
Oyibo’s undisguised psychic imbalance, read his deleted
profile on Wikipedia , which he wrote of himself.
Here is a sample from the profile for your amusement:
“Honors and Awards: Professor G. Oyibo has been
recognized as being closer to GOD (intellectually and in
other ways), than any other human being because of the
GAGUT discovery. He has also been recognized by the
Nigerian Federal Government as Mathematical Genius
which was inscribed on a Nigerian Postage Stamp that was
issued in 2005. Professor G. Oyibo has also been
recognized as the Greatest Genius and the Most Intelligent
Human Being ever created by GOD. He has also been
recognized as the Greatest Mathematical Genius of all time.
Professor G. Oyibo has been recognized by the Nigerian
Senate, representing the entire population of Nigeria of over
200 million people, through a Senate Motion No. 151 page
320 presented in the Federal Republic of Nigeria Order
Paper on Tuesday, 15th March, 2005."
If the above is not proof of a man who is truly in need of
psychiatric help, I don't know what is.
But the greater concern for me, however, is that our hunger
for heroes has predisposed us to be easily susceptible to all
kinds of cheap intellectual frauds. By officially celebrating
Emeagwali and Oyibo, the Nigerian state has inadvertently
become an accomplice in intellectual 419. And by engraving
their images on our postage stamps, the Nigerian state has
unwittingly and permanently stamped deceit and false
pretenses (otherwise known as 419) on our national
consciousness—and on our international image. That’s a
shame.
Where in the article points to the fact that he was a fraud aside exaggerating that he was a nobel prize nominee? Why not debate his theorems and all?

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by dahprince007: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Where re da end time crew?
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Nwaisuochi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Karmanaut:
PROFESSOR GABRIEL OYIBO: Mad man.

COLONEL OVIEMO OVADJE: Actually did something.

MOHAMMED BAH ABBA: Actually did something, not groundbreaking but useful nonetheless.

BART NNAJI: Actually did something.

PHILIP EMEAGWALI: No 1 charlatan.
Stop this your Biafran hate and check this out!

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by paulGrundy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
princeogbeide1:
This great men exceedingly had their break through in the wilderness of Biafra and Boko harram crises which had been developing long ago. Am still proud of my country" If not for Phillip Emeagwali, wireless connections wouldn't have been intensely experienced in the globe. He created the fastest computer in 1989-1998 that can perform 3.1billon calculations per second which is faster than the speed of a cray supercomputer " this is a man who was born in 1954 and was raised in the town of Onitsha in a family of eight. Thats an unbeatable remark of Nigeria in Africa" Remarks still goes to late Mohammed Bah who invented a natural cooling system wit clay soil far back as 1900" no wonder we got the true title of being the giant of Africa" we miss our lost peace"
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by danidee10(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Philip emegwali is the biggest scam ever....first of all he is not a doctor he has no phd, he was even denied twice of the degree. Second father of computing....what!!!!, where do u put babbage, Lovelace, Napier, even modern computer scientists like torvalds, bjarne stoustrup or knuth...if he was he would have been popular among cs in Nigeria.he wasn't even mentioned throughout my four years in the uni, lastly he never invented the fastest computer. It was a small annual competition not even a Nobel price he won the fastest for an individual but the fastest was not his it.was assembled by a team of cs.....the man is a serial liar If u doubt me check Wikipedia about him you won't see all these his titles he has given himself it only exists on his website emeagwali.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by ibadanfinest(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
I can see 3 Igbo men representing where it matters most. and no yorobbber man on d list. we for no hear word today.

I will not mock another tribe but will defend mine, I salute Nigerians who made it to the list. We are naturally not noise makers but am sure we have scientist as well. I will implore those who made the list and still alive to work harder so they can be rewarded with a laurel Nobel prize like Wole Soyinka the only Nigerian to win a Nobel Prize, A product of University of Ibadan and a Lecturer in Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as at the time he won it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by psp2pc(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

dumbskull
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by bobochem: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

pounded yam machine was invented by yoruba professor.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by musicwriter(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Karmanaut:

Where the Bleep did you get that bullshit from?

You can find out for yourself. Go to google and search "Emeagwali supercomputer", then follow the lead. Or continue waiting forever for white man to tell you.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nwaisuochi:
Stop this your Biafran hate and check this out!
What's a Biafran hate?
What do these charlatans have to do with your Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
musicwriter:

You can find out for yourself. Go to google and search "Emeagwali supercomputer", then follow the lead. Or continue waiting for white man to tell you.
You made a lot of unrealistic statements
You must at least have a source to back it up?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by musicwriter(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Karmanaut:

You made a lot of unrealistic statements
You must at least have a source to back it up?

Again, go to google and search for "Emeagwali supercomputer". I'm done with this.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by princeogbeide1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
osaslord500:

Well said bro

Lolx" fanks" uu just dey chill

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
musicwriter:

Again, go to google and search for "Emeagwali supercomputer". I'm done with this.
Emeagwali's dissertation was reviewed by a panel which comprised of people within the University of Michigan and some external academics. They concluded that Emeagwali's work did not merit a Ph.D. In 1996, he sued the University, alleging racial discrimination. The suit was summarily dismissed. In October 1999, Emeagwali appealed and the Michigan Court of Appeals which comprised of William B. Murphy, Donald E. Holbrook, J., and Hilda R. Gage, concurred with the lower court and dismissed his appeal.

Phillip Emeagwali has been described by some websites as one of the most popular of Africans. He is ranked in achievement and popularity with the likes of Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, and Nelson Mandela. Yet, some writers have suggested that these claims are misleading and dubious. Why? Most of these websites crediting Emeagwali with these glowing tributes are owned by him, or his wife.

Claims of Emeagwali holding patents to forty-one inventions are splashed on his websites. We searched for these patents at the appropriate places and came up with nothing to corroborate those claims. Where are these patents registered? Who in the scientific community is aware of these inventions? Could it be that the computer on which I am writing this story was invented by my tribesman and I don't know?  "I have expertise in five different fields which helps me to easily understand the analogy between my scientific problems and those occurring in nature. First, I identify an analogous problem in nature and borrow from it. It is smarter to borrow from nature than to reinvent the wheels." What are these five areas of expertise?
If the University of Michigan did not award Phillip Emeagwali a Ph.D., then where did he obtain his doctorate degree? In the same interview with Mary Bellis he claims to work with a fifty-five million dollar computer. Where does Emeagwali practice his trade?  "Today, I have access to a $55 million super computer while many African scientists do not have access to a personal computer. The greater opportunity enabled me to make important discoveries and inventions" he told Mary Bellis. 
www.elendureports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=33

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Gpromise1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=MrKontrovErsy post=40518907]I can see 3 Igbo men representing where it matters most. and no yorobbber man on d list. we for no hear word today.

Na fight?
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by 2mNaira: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Karmanaut:
PROFESSOR GABRIEL OYIBO: Mad man.

COLONEL OVIEMO OVADJE: Actually did something.

MOHAMMED BAH ABBA: Actually did something, not groundbreaking but useful nonetheless.

BART NNAJI: Actually did something.

PHILIP EMEAGWALI: No 1 charlatan.

Why did you cakl phillip a challatan?
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by joeyekembele: 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Geraraheremehn:
Buhari should be there, he invented boko haram, insurgency, west germany and osinbade

Guy, you are mouthed.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
mnairaland:

Why did you cakl phillip a challatan?
Because he is. Read this exposè. www.elendureports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=33
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by ademi87(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

Saheed Adepoju He is the inventor of the INYE-1 & 2, tablet
computers designed for the African market
Seyi oyesola He is credited with the co-invention of
CompactOR or the “Hospital in a Box”, a solar-
powered life-saving operating room which can be
transported to remote areas of Africa and set up
within minutes.
Yemi Adesokan
He was selected by expert judges of the
Technology Review of the Massachusetts
Institute of Technology (MIT) in the United
States of America for his discovery work on drug-
resistant infections. He was honored by the MIT
in 2011 because of his innovative work.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Strike Emeagwali off that list chap chap: https://www.nairaland.com/177876/philip-emeagwali-genius-crook

I don't know about the others.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by musicwriter(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Karmanaut:

Emeagwali's dissertation was reviewed by a panel which comprised of people within the University of Michigan and some external academics. They concluded that Emeagwali's work did not merit a Ph.D. In 1996, he sued the University, alleging racial discrimination. The suit was summarily dismissed. In October 1999, Emeagwali appealed and the Michigan Court of Appeals which comprised of William B. Murphy, Donald E. Holbrook, J., and Hilda R. Gage, concurred with the lower court and dismissed his appeal.

Phillip Emeagwali has been described by some websites as one of the most popular of Africans. He is ranked in achievement and popularity with the likes of Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, and Nelson Mandela. Yet, some writers have suggested that these claims are misleading and dubious. Why? Most of these websites crediting Emeagwali with these glowing tributes are owned by him, or his wife.

Claims of Emeagwali holding patents to forty-one inventions are splashed on his websites. We searched for these patents at the appropriate places and came up with nothing to corroborate those claims. Where are these patents registered? Who in the scientific community is aware of these inventions? Could it be that the computer on which I am writing this story was invented by my tribesman and I don't know?  "I have expertise in five different fields which helps me to easily understand the analogy between my scientific problems and those occurring in nature. First, I identify an analogous problem in nature and borrow from it. It is smarter to borrow from nature than to reinvent the wheels." What are these five areas of expertise?
If the University of Michigan did not award Phillip Emeagwali a Ph.D., then where did he obtain his doctorate degree? In the same interview with Mary Bellis he claims to work with a fifty-five million dollar computer. Where does Emeagwali practice his trade?  "Today, I have access to a $55 million super computer while many African scientists do not have access to a personal computer. The greater opportunity enabled me to make important discoveries and inventions" he told Mary Bellis. 
www.elendureports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=33

I think we've argued this before. And I told you guys on the other thread that black people face discrimination on this sort of things.

WHITE PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY'RE THE CUSTODIANS OF KNOWLEDGE. And a black man coming up with this sort of huge invention is embarrassing to them.

And don't tell me you don't know American courts still decide on racial lines. White police has shot many innocent black people in the US, but have all been freed as committing no crime. United States is not a FREE state. It's a covert military state. It's a police state!.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by sethgray: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
costandi:

Karmanaut: Will never do anything!
sentiments aside... oyibo is mad! I'm a physicist so i know what I'm talking about. You don't judge scientific breakthrough on blogs or tabloids... how many Gabriel oyibo's paper has passed peer review... has he ever published in a widely respected journal? Oyibo isn't ibo btw.. he's from the middle belt.(b4 all the tribalists target me. Science knows no race or religion dumb4ks)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by 2mNaira: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
kernel501:

traders hahahaha don't mind him.

Science is about DISCOVERY of facts about nature.

Inventions is about using scientific discovery to MAKE devices, and equipments .

Inventions is some form if engineering.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by tartar9(m): 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
scams are now the ones getting celebrated.what is mad man oyibo and emeagwali doing there? two igbo nutcase.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by forgiveness: 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Prof. Sanya Onabamiro was one of the greatest scientists Nigeria ever produced. Around 20 years or so, before the main measures to control Guinea Worm was introduced, Nigeria was recording 600,000 cases of Guinea Worm every year but as at 2010 the number was zero.

However, it was Prof. Sanya Onabamiro that did the research that gave us the basis to control the disease. He discovered the agents that carried the Guinea Worm into the water, and he also discovered new species of Guinea Worms which was named by him, the Cyclopos named after him are Tropocyclops Onabamirod, Tropocyclops mellambyi Onabamiro, Tropocyclops wellambyi Onabamiro etc.
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
musicwriter:

I think we've argued this before. And I told you guys on the other thread that black people face discrimination on this sort of things.
The race card?
really?

WHITE PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY'RE THE CUSTODIANS OF KNOWLEDGE.
Source?
Your music career has made you famous that you've spoken to the billion of white people in the world.

And a black man coming up with this sort of huge invention is embarrassing to them.
What invention?
Point out a single thing the charlatan invented.
And I'll need a different source than his numerous websites.

And don't tell me you don't know American courts still decide on racial lines. White police has shot many innocent black people in the US, but have all been freed of committing no crime. United States is not a FREE state. It's a covert military state. It's a police state!.
What does this have to do with Phillip the charlatan?
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by karleone(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Where is Professor Amagh Nduka?

Professor Nduka has made many outstanding contributions
to science. Most profound is his theory: The Absolute
Theory of Science.
This theory subsumes all other theories in science, including his Third Revolution Theory in Science after the order of Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein (i.e. first and second revolution respectively). This theory, the absolute theory of science, explains (theoretically and
mathematically) nuclear physics, atomic physics, boson
physics, nuclear fussion, astrophysics and elementary
particle physics – areas of physics which its theorization has
since the 1920’s remained static. The theory also provides,
for the first time ever, explanations to boson and fermio-
boson physics – areas which have eluded physicists since
the inception of physical enquiry.

He has also created an entirely new mathematics called
discrete geometry or quantum mathematics, with which
arsenal he made yet another striking contribution by giving
a formal theoretical calculation of the mass of the neutrino – one of the most controversial in particle physics.

For more: gsdinitiatives..co.ke/2015/04/professor-amagh-nduka-our-great.html?m=1
Re: Top Five Nigerian Scientists And Their Great Inventions by generalissimo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

Flat-headed Amala-eaters.... What a way to describe us! *can't stop laffing o WTF!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Human-sized" Fish At Apo Junction In Abuja. Photos / Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) / SHOCKING: Huge Snake Killed In Festac-lagos This Morning. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.