Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

AY (Ayo Makun) Celebrates Seven Year Wedding Anniversary With Mabel Makun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY (Ayo Makun) Celebrates Seven Year Wedding Anniversary With Mabel Makun (3698 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY (Ayo Makun) Celebrates Seven Year Wedding Anniversary With Mabel Makun by msmith247(f): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2015
They tied the knot only seven year ago.

But Ayo Makun is already celebrating his marriage by posting a series of loving tributes to his 'soul mate' and wife, Mabel Makun.
The 37-year-old TV Presenter and Movie Producer took to social media on Sunday to lavish praise on his spouse, who he labelled: '@midas_interiors You came into my life with a positive attitude

See more photos @---- http://www.msmith247.com/2015/11/ayo-makun-celebrates-seven-year-wedding.html

Re: AY (Ayo Makun) Celebrates Seven Year Wedding Anniversary With Mabel Makun by dgalon(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2015
Good for him. Damn! His wife is so damn beautiful.
God please bless me and odas nairaland bros with beautiful wife (+brain) o tongue

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Birdman $2 Million Toilet Plus His Net Worth 2015/2016. / Linda's Ikeji Brother, Peks Ikeji Says "I Have Over 2 Thousand Shirts" / Happy Adesua Etomi Shares Sexy Photos Of Her In Her New Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.