Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! (2287 Views)

List Of Hip-hop/r&b Albums U Can Listen To Back To Back Without Skipping A Song. / Evolution Of Hip Hop Beefs? / Winners Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by javalove(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2009
when did i say dat princesa?
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by dejiariyo: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2009
princesa:

@java and deji
wont be a suprised if you guyz are stiff with pent up emotions
how can you say dancing is such an unneccesary thing undecided

can u read at all, i said we need less danceable songs, that is why pple like asa,lagbaja are going to be very highly placed in the world music, cos they singing sense.
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by dammiecool(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2009
deji ariyo ure very rude ah! ah!
learn how to reply act like human being now tongue
d lady directed d question 2 u n java,try n read javas reply n yours
ull agree with me say u no get manner tongue
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by princesa(f): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
javalove:

i dont dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get dat to ur braids infested head!!!

that

dejiariyo:

in the state where NIGERIA is today i think we need less danceable songs and songs with conscious lyrics, cos most of us dont even know what we really want in music, we just want to dance dance and dance our life away even at a rubbish song with bad lyrics but fat beats, its a terrible state.

why must everything u listen to makes u dance----ruqus
that points to the fact that you guyz belittle dance
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2009
dejiariyo:

can u read at all, i said we need less danceable songs, that is why pple like asa,lagbaja are going to be very highly placed in the world music, cos they singing sense.
I agree, we need more variety in terms of our music, many of the dance songs are good but it gets to a stage where you are basically hearing the same thing over and over again, gets rather dreary after a while.
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by javalove(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2009
now everyone eants to line in my world, !
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2009
javalove:

Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by princesa(f): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
javalove:

Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by javalove(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2009
i meant to type

[b]now everyone wants to libe in my world . . !

and yea its true!!!!

cos i v been preaching that since i joind NL
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2009
javalove:

i meant to type

[b]now everyone wants to libe in my world . . !

and yea its true!!!!

cos i v been preaching that since i joind NL
Now ke, how do you know some posters were not thinking such from the start tongue
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by javalove(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Now ke, how do you know some posters were not thinking such from the start tongue

cos posters like u werent thinking like that from the start
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2009
javalove:

cos posters like u werent thinking like that from the start
Oh really? Thats new to me, how exactly do you know that?

Posters like me?
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by javalove(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Oh really? Thats new to me, how exactly do you know that?

Posters like me?

ur changing views . .

and not just you . . lots of pple here
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2009
javalove:

ur changing views . .

and not just you . . lots of pple here
Don't understand, which views of mine changed exactly 
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by johncoco: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2009
i think the winner deserve it. sad
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by javalove(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ibikaye

Lets stop there.
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by dammiecool(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2009
stop wettin
u must continue next time u dont start what u cant finish sad
Re: Review Of Hip Hop World Awards 2009! by mbulela: 2:27am On Aug 10, 2009
mbulela:

so because Etcetra is the best Nigerian rock (soft rock) artiste in Nigeira, saying he is an extremely gifted rock artiste does not make him overrated??
have you ever heard the phrase 'king in the land of the blind'?
Naija rap artistes are representing no doubt.they are trying.mode might be the best lyrically (that is debatable as much as you might deny it) but i insist that his lyrical prowess is vastly over rated.
don't even start that thing about Nas, JayZ et al bigging him up.
provide the context in which does comments were made and it will be most likely proven that it was diplomatic talk.
same thing happens when football players pay respect to their oponents before matches, so as not to appear disrespectful and arrogant.
to the best of my knowledge those comments were made whn those fellas came to our shores.
they had to name one of the hip hop stars as being exceptional.they just had to.it would be disrespectful not to.
if you can prove to me that Nas was interviewed in America or during a tour of Europe and he named Mode as one of the potential next big thing in hip hop, then i will accept your argument.
the guy is okay but the lyrical ability attributed to him by his fans is vastly over rated.

The people at www.allhiphop.com just did a feature on african artistes so i thought i would bring it to your attention.not one Nigerian rap artiste was mentioned.(am i the only one who thinks this is bad).they had K’Naan,Tumi and the Volume & M.anifest on the list but no rapper from NIgeria.someone please ask modenine what's up with his african movement thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*download link* New Music: Mi - Undisputed Champion / “i’m Wizboyy Never Wizkid The Difference Is Clear, Our Styles Are Not The Same!” / Goldie Harvey Ft Ay - Skibobo [ Official Video] | Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.