Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,953 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) (62997 Views)

Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics / Eiye Cult Leader Killed In Ipaja Cultism Clash - Graphic Photos / No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by lovedh7: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
lack of ignorance,cult is only made for fools
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Chrixtopha(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
i strongly believe his last statement.....because i know it well .. be ur cultist but once charms and guns becomes ur parole...armed robbery becomes ur next cass as at d first
...u may tink dat d guns and charms are meant for protection againstd rival cult but dat criminal and armed robbery minds will surely be dia....dats why i avoided dem during my days in d uni......fear vikings....once dem come for u.....empty handed is never in dia case....
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Pascalberry(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
To all the cultist in the hood. . .abeq stop and pullout from cultism and u wud be saved all the distruction and shame!
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by calcal: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
the guy no get power again to handle it, send him to jail.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by dy27(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Go and sin no more..For you to still be alive today,God has a special plan yet to be accomplished.. For those calling for his head,..." My ways are not your ways,My thought are not your thought "...

Only the wise will understand we are all in the market,not home yet'!
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Eminya(f): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
I remember this guy back in unimaid always quiet and usually sits at the back of the class. I hope you have truly changed your life
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by legendglo: 2:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Look at Chirpi a notorious hardened and condemned criminal who almost ruined the life of my friend in Unimaid. God will punish u Imoter because all dz nonsense u are doing is just a waste of time and arrant nonsense...Idiot!!! All those laptops, phones, etc u stole in Unimaid coupled with lives of innocent people u threatened and oppressed with ur gun and evil practices will hunt u all d days of ur lyf!!!

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by JohnReese: 6:55am On Nov 30, 2015
After all d atrocities....mtchewwww
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by JohnReese: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Anyway, God has his ways. Even Saul got saved. I wish him well. I also hope and pray he doesn't return to his vomit
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by clovislouis(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
See as him face be like Oracle. cheesy Alusi a piri a pi!
stop saying trash
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2015
EggovinMma:
most men of God are one time bad ass niggars grin grin grin
Little wonder I got no respect for majority of them.
Bunch of retired thieves, arm robbers, fraudsters, ritualists. Unfortunately, some still indulge.

If U have never been to the cemetery, U won't fully appreciate the gift of life.

if U ve never been to the belly of darkness, U won't fully appreciate the light of Salvation
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lol.It doesn't oooooooo.But i no dey follow mumu people wey dey dash them money.I rather buy booze with mine. Pastor ke?

Yes, there are fake pastors in almost every corner
but the good ones also abound oooooo

let not the life style of men be Ur guide cos their flesh will fail them.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hehehehehehehehehehe@dash money.

I rather give money to the old helpless woman down the street down pay pastors dues to all those karashikas forming pastors...

cheesy

play your part by paying Ur tithe & offering

God will play His part by accepting it & bless U.

ignore the middlemen
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

If U have never been to the cemetery, U won't fully appreciate the gift of life.

if U ve never been to the belly of darkness, U won't fully appreciate the light of Salvation

Please if you want to go to the cemetery, go! What's all these nonsense because I vomited raw painful truth?

1 Like

Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
clovislouis:
stop saying trash

Stop quoting trash!
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Nitefury:
"I was in JS.S 3 in 2002 at the Federal Government College, Vandeikya, Benue State. At the time I was initiated, I never knew that I was entering into cultism"..

Shut the fvck up Levi... You knew what you were getting into and readily got into it. The infamous Orchard was were your blending took place. Red Skin Vs Black Skulls, always fighting because of useless girls. Dirty girls today.

You Blacks were in the minority but yet the deadliest and meanest.. Oppressing even we your "Jew" mates.

So from breaking into students lockers during night prep, you proceeded to armed robberies? Wow.

So you too graduated into the senior cadre like "Warrant", leader of Reds who proceeded to UniAbuja and was later murdered by rivals there.

"Paul Songo" too, after rejecting y'all in school later blended in BSU and was butchered by rivals there.

Of course I don't expect you to agree you murdered anyone, but just pray those on a revenge mission don't come after you. Thank God you found Christ sha.

are U his twin broda?
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Please if you want to go to the cemetery, go! What's all these nonsense because I vomited raw painful truth?

learn to learn.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Stop quoting trash!

how far where be your area for kubwa
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

learn to learn.
learn to be open minded and unbiased. Learn also to give way to rationalism rather than hypocritical sentiments.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

Yes, there are fake pastors in almost every corner
but the good ones also abound oooooo

let not the life style of men be Ur guide cos their flesh will fail them.

If you a currently a pastor, I will bet my life you are not a good one.You are so consumed with whatever that it is in your conscience that you had to quote me severally to explain that which is very irrelevant. I did not see anywhere in my initial post that I generalise. Well, I'm not surprised, I know your type.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

If you a currently a pastor, I will bet my life you are not a good one.You are so consumed with whatever that it is in your conscience that you had to quote me severally to explain that which is very irrelevant. I did not see anywhere in my initial post that I generalise. Well, I'm not surprised, I know your type.

SMH

Learn to learn
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:13am On Dec 01, 2015
EggovinMma:

learn to be open minded and unbiased.
Learn also to give way to rationalism rather than hypocritical sentiments.

U have a closed mind dear.

Closed to new realisations

Closed to corrections (especially in Ur manner of approach cos I'm 80% sure folks around would have tried to correct U).

Learn to open Ur mind to Learn new things cos the old things U know might be 100% wrong.

I'm not a pastor. Neither am I a stalker.

I'm just a dude that points to the right thing when He sees it. & U formerly sounded like a correctable individual
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

U have a closed mind dear.

Closed to new realisations

Closed to corrections (especially in Ur manner of approach cos I'm 80% sure folks around would have tried to correct U).

Learn to open Ur mind to Learn new things cos the old things U know might be 100% wrong.

I'm not a pastor. Neither am I a stalker.

I'm just a dude that points to the right thing when He sees it. & U formerly sounded like a correctable individual

The irony of what you wrote up there is exactly the advice you truly need.
Re: I Take Responsibility For The Killing Of 34 Colleagues: Ex-Cult Leader (picture) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

SMH

Learn to learn

Learn to be open minded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ochanya: Andrew Ogbuja's Wife, Felicia, Arraigned In Court. Photo / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.