Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) (63020 Views)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos) / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Justviktoh(f): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
A suspected Badoo member was lynched and burnt to death this morning in Oni-Ogunsanya Street, Olomomeje Mosque Area, Aga in Ikorodu, Lagos State.
According to Ikorodu Ambassadors Group on Facebook, he was first arrested by the Vigilante Group of the area, and the mob prevented the Police, SARS and the Vigilante from taking the suspect away.
Two people from the crowd were also reportedly hit by a stray bullet that was shot to disperse the crowd, one was hit on the hand and the other on the head.

Source

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
this country is getting bad daily ooo

Buhari, Buhari Buhari...... how many times have Nigerians called you

Buhari : sorry Nigerians I no d hear una.... una know say I get ear infection before

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by beycity(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Most Nigerians are losing their sense of humanity by the day. I can't stand in a place like this, might not be able to sleep for days.
#Saynotocrime

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by tukdi: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
beycity:
Most Nigerians are losing their sense of humanity by the day. I can't stand in a place like this, might not be able to sleep for days.

Someone that has killed countless number of people??

Where is your conscience??

If I were there, I will pull out his dickk with my hands!!

And burst his balls one by one

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by praise1705(f): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
finish him

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Zonacom(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I have one major problem with jungle justice; MISTAKEN IDENTITY. A mob can mistakenly kill the wrong person. The case with the soldier in Ghana comes to mind

227 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
How are they sure he is from Baddo gang because this is how they killed 4 young men two weeks ago and later found out they were not baddoo members but land grabbers

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Scantee2(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mod why was i banned? I can't remember commiting any offence and I have never been banned since joining Nairaland.

Unban "SCANTEE"

CC seun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rest in pieces,look at his big head.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
let me the idiot that will come & shout jungle justice here

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by MrImole: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
May you never find rest...

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
cool
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by kenbee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chisos! Why do people easily forget the reality of the word "KARMA" though I'm not in support of jungle justice, the young man have just been served in his own coin.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
In Spartacus voice kill them all angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by seunlly(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin mob at work
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by benuejosh: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
the Anger resident in the mind of a Nigerian now no get part two o.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hope it was verified...
If so Carry go
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by MARSONE: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Jungle justice is no justice. we need to grow past this level of reasoning as a nation that wants to move forward.

But while condemning jungle justice, i remembered the law enforcement agents who are in the left wing.

What will it take Nigeria to come out of this pit of self destruction? Some will say;

#restructure the country
#secession
#true federalism

but I say its time the youths take over the helms of affairs of this great country called Nigeria.

#30-45yrsforNigeriansPresident2019#.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
It is well with the nation, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
What's badoo gang Someone help me out?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
What if they were Wrong again? What is this??

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gaddeeeeemmm!
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Klington: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
The result of a failed state.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
FRUSTRATED PEOPLE KILLING FRUSTRATED CRIMINALS.... #sayNOtoJUNGLEJUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by jude33084(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
nairaland encourages jungle justice?
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

ehhh!!! I fear you oooo....

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by aziaka111(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
bro sorrry u hear,ur next world try and be a footballer and end money like messi and Ronaldo.
Re: Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy / Esther Ita Stephen Gang Raped & Murdered In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Brothers And Three Others For Internet Fraud In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.