Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) (28905 Views)

Corruption And The Audacity Of Patience Goodluck - By Gbenro Olajuyigbe / GEJ & Wife Patience Pay Condolence Visit 2 Bayelsa Bussinessman,Dr Eruani(pics / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
DickDastardly:

The man below has openly wept and appologized for his buhari error
indeed he has realised his mistake and most zombies

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by mathias32(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by deramarks(f): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol. Onye ojor! cheesy.
DickDastardly:
How did we walk into Buhari's trap angry angry angry
Even the goats were wiser than the APC zombies undecided

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Bobby4090: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
This event took place yesterday so Why call him President Jonathan. Is he not supposed to be Ex-president Jonathan? Or is the clueless one missing his former office. What kind of Dundee wrote this article.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
See oga jeg dey fresh and anty pepe..

Correct people...no single vindictive or sanctimonious bone in them

Not some old geriatric I know

In my hood...in Malta-guinness cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by MrALIVE: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
jaymejate:
Hmm an Emotional man and his Wife.

Meanwhile, Buhari in Malta.
you are a fool,so buhari should sit down here in Nigeria while other commonwealth heads of state are representing their country including Queeen elizabeth of Britain! Pls get sense

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Monimatic(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bobby4090:
This event took place yesterday so Why call him President Jonathan. Is he not supposed to be Ex-president Jonathan? Or is the clueless one missing his former office. What kind of Dundee wrote this article.

Zombie oh! Zombie
Your zombie god Buhari is in Malta while ur fellow zombies are being killed by Book Haram

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by brainpulse: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
The daft family, the ugly family that brought us to where we are. They wasted our years of plenty and brought us into this famine. Though the long road through the wilderness seems far, but the Lord will see us through.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by jaymejate: 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrALIVE:
you are a fool,so buhari should sit down here in Nigeria while other commonwealth heads of state are representing their country including Queeen elizabeth of Britain! Pls get sense

I still can't find any reason you have to reply rudely. I think you need the sense, take it!

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hope Mama Peace didn't say ' May his manhood live forever!
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
damton:
g
So Buhari should now become a mortician to show his emotional side.
Nope. Since he is in Malta,he is now a Maltina grin

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by debedebe(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Sdj40zkTGMQ/VlrxZ0dLDNI/AAAAAAAHfDo/T4bElmGZEVA/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

President Jonathan and wife Patience, in company of a high powered delegation of High Chiefs of the Ogbia Kingdom today visited the Group President of Azikel Group, Dr Eruani Azibapu to condole with him and family on the passage of his father, His Royal Highness, Chief Allwell Eruani, Aguda the IX, the Obanema of Emadike in Bayelsa State who died at the age of 82 years.

President Jonathan described the late Chief Allwell Eruani as an accomplished person who had raised and mentored successful children across the state, including his son and celebrated entrepreneur of the Niger Delta extraction, Dr Azibapu Eruani who is the Group President of Azikel Group.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/former-president-jonathan-and-wife-pay.html

Address him as Former president

modify ur post
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
UNBELIEVABLE Price. Slash!!!

Look through the list of all the available cars; Pick any car of your choice; Make me a nice offer; and become a proud owner of any ride you pick. So simple.......

TOKUNBO:

i. Toks 2007 Toyota Solara (convertibble +auto +leather +6cd +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.8m

ii. Toks 2004 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+6cd loader+power doors)=#1.8m

iii. 2000 Toyota Corolla LE (2 units+auto +fabric +i4+ac)=#720k

iv. 2002 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+ac+power doors)=#1.250m

v. 2007 Toyota Corolla LE (auto+fabric+i4- cd player)=#1.3m

vi. 2004 Volvo XC90 (auto +leather +6cd +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.7m

vii. 2004 Toyota Avensis (auto+fabric +i4+ac+alloy+formica setting)=1.7m

viii. 2007 Lexus ES350 (auto+6cd loader +thumb start+63,143km+leather +remote trunk+keyless+navigation system+rooftop dvd)=#2.7m

ix. 2007 Toyota Sienna Limited (auto +leather+V6+power door+navigation +rooftop dvd+remote trunk)=#2.150

x. 2007 Toyota Sienna LE (auto +fabric +V6+power door +keyless)=#1.8m

xi 2002 Peugeot 406 (manual +fabric +EW10 engine+first body)=#800k

xii. 2010 Honda Pilot (auto+leather +6cd +V6+power door+navigation+reverse camera+123,456km) =#3.950m

xiii. 2004 Honda Pilot (white color+auto +leather+6cd +V6+power door+keyless) =#1.550m

xiv. 2000 Toyota Sienna LE (auto+fabric +v6+ac+alloy)=#1m

xv. 2003 Toyota Sienna XLE (auto+leather +v6+ac+alloy+cd+power doors)=#1.4m

NAIJA USE:

i. 2000 Toyota Picnic (auto +fabric +4-plug +ac+cd player)=#790k

ii. 2009 M/Benz R350 (auto +6cd loader +navigation+reverse camera +48,000km +leather+remote trunk +keyless+2dvd headrest) = #2.7m

iv 1998 Ford Explorer (auto+leather +6-plug +ac+cd player)=#320k

If interested, kindly call: Ennythong on: 08023295044, 09093928140, 07011324914 whatsapp: 09093928140

NB: For pictures and details, visit:

i. http:// html4.m./myolx/myadslisting? location=ikeja.

ii. http:// www.nairaland.com/ennythong/ topics

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Sdj40zkTGMQ/VlrxZ0dLDNI/AAAAAAAHfDo/T4bElmGZEVA/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

President Jonathan and wife Patience, in company of a high powered delegation of High Chiefs of the Ogbia Kingdom today visited the Group President of Azikel Group, Dr Eruani Azibapu to condole with him and family on the passage of his father, His Royal Highness, Chief Allwell Eruani, Aguda the IX, the Obanema of Emadike in Bayelsa State who died at the age of 82 years.

President Jonathan described the late Chief Allwell Eruani as an accomplished person who had raised and mentored successful children across the state, including his son and celebrated entrepreneur of the Niger Delta extraction, Dr Azibapu Eruani who is the Group President of Azikel Group.

Did u say President Jonathan? is he still the president? Thought once ur tenure is over u become an ex president.......
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by andyanders: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:

So no police and army behind him right? He is now a common man. That is enough reason for our leaders to note that this world belong to nobody and that we should serve humanity and expect to go back to where we started as no man can rule the world for the rest of his life.One day we must leave the position or die.
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by nobeku: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oildichotomy:
[size=15pt]To more than 12 million voters like us -- He still remain our president.

Not the current musketeer junketeer fraud that we have! [/size]
Your Idiocy is from UP ABOVE.. It's GOD GIVEN..

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by lopon: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
The hero of democracy, I greet you

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by pauledeki(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
long live my one and only president the humble GEJ, I miss you sir

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ma lady's looking so fresh...

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Tayo114: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
former president

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by PatrioticDom: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am new hear though I ve been reading NL for quite a long time now... I want to know how the posts, comments and the rest of the fun thing works
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Gidi3020(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ever since this advocate of peace left office, he left His BLACK-MARIA clothes behind, always on colourful wears now. #GEJ a.k.a oko mama Peace
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by wokomabest(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
You won't value what you have till you miss it.now nigeria know the full meaning of seperating the sheep from goat.have a joyous retirement my president, love you

3 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by princessdami: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by ipreach: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
My hero, my mentor
The ''Hero of Democracy''

1 Like

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Zico5(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Oildichotomy:
[size=15pt]To more than 12 million voters like us -- He still remain our president.

Not the current musketeer junketeer fraud that we have! [/size]
Thank u but remember that those wt us re more than those wt u
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by utanii(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
MUSIC ALERT: Utanii X JohnnyKage – Everybody (J.Cole Cover) http://akpraise.com/?p=88224 [DOWNLOAD]
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, your simplicity speaks volume of you, and keeping to your word enderd you to many, ...for you said being President at all cost doesn't worth a blood of a single Nigerian and you kept it....you have set a standard in Africa and it may be difficult to be erased...

Enjoy your peace sir

2 Likes

Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
These people am seeing with him,are they the high powered delegation of high Chiefs?
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
ChuzzysBlog:

former comissioner for health bayelsa state...eruani...multi millionaire
Re: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Eruani (Photos) by goodgate: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
kennyman2000:
First time of hearing that name, lots of silent billionaires in this country..

Bless my hustle lord and that of my fellow nairalanders. Amen!
I once met him at a wedding where he donated a brandnew toyota prado to the couple, and all the ladies became friendly and started chatting him up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.