Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Empress Njamah Says She Wants To Ask God When She Will Get Married(read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Says She Wants To Ask God When She Will Get Married(read) (548 Views)

Empress Njamah Celebrates Her Birthday In Native Outfit (Photos) / Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Says She Wants To Ask God When She Will Get Married(read) by Veratoocute(f): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nollywood Actress,Empress Njamah while speaking with Saturday Beatz said only God knows when she would settle down with a man as her husband "If I had the opportunity to see God, I would ask him when I would get married and have kids of my own.”

She also gave her reasons for relocating to Abuja from Lagos

I relocated from Lagos to Abuja because of my business. My clothing line was suited for women of the north and that is why I relocated to Abuja. I make long dresses and my target is Abuja women. My move has not affected my career as an actress. Even when I am 80 years old, I can still play various roles. If I relied on Nollywood, I would not be able to feed these children. My relocation has nothing to do with Nollywood. Even if I was still in Lagos, I would have still faced my business till it could stand on its own. The movie is always there and the roles still keep coming in,”she said

The actress disclosed that her foundation, “Empress Njama Foundation” has helped fed over 1000 kids in 10 years

See more here: http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/nollywood-actressempress-njamah-says.html?m=1

Re: Empress Njamah Says She Wants To Ask God When She Will Get Married(read) by naijaboiy: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just become a BABY MAMA! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Niece, Mufida / Dokpesi May Miss Son’s Weddingdespite Being Granted Bail / OMG!!! Top Abuja Preacher Predicts Death Of Top Nollywoood Actress, Others 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.