Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: (51245 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Steps Out With Empress Njamah / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by silvertuke(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2016
The actress shared this picture of herself without any make-up and top on while prepping to sleep on her bed...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGkaorjODIH/?hl=en

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by cruzita(f): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2016
undecided her body go give me breakfast?

abeg I no get time for rubbish

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by dorocent(m): 7:06am On Jun 14, 2016
cruzita:
undecided her body go give me breakfast?

abeg I no get time for rubbish
grin....... I tire ooo. Who she don epp?

12 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Gidoka(m): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2016
she looks lonely

14 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Gidoka:
she looks lonely
And Timayaless. Damn. How old is she now? How Timaya really flies. Timaya waits for no one. Make use of your Timaya wisely.

155 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Issokay grin
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Joygalore(f): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Attention seeker undecided

Nice skin though

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Gidoka(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
And Timayaless. Damn. How old is she now? How Timaya really flies. Timaya waits for no one. Make use of your Timaya wisely.

lol, you be yeye boy oooo grin

39 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Please, don't join the prostitutes we have out there. They are already many.

Follow TONTO DIKE, she's on the right path

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by ednut1(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2016
u can bleach every where in ur body, but yansh go still black, make she post her yansh pics angry grin. when cancer start now she go dey scream ibinano who is supposed to take care of our welfare abandoned me

6 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by tunezvic(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2016
Celebrity and bleaching..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by ichommy(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Make i fry Gala angry
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by sitos(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2016
She don dey fine more oo,

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2016
early momo! when everybody are rushing to deir respective Place of work..... and you! Op! is here posting Shirtless!!!!!

shirtless but I think someone is Jobless too!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Toks2008(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2016
That moment when you say you ca
n only date rich men and the rich men are ready for just dating but never interested in marrying you.

Lonesomeness is your second name.

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2016
.wetin consign me?

Abeg make una help me answer this que, asked yesterday but nobody could give me an answer grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by legendte(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2016
my crush. sweet black beautiful sexy smart African Empress. Abeg who fit arrange those adjectives for me because I am adjectivalLY in love with her.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2016
even if she show me de full stuff I won't still be convinced with her shape
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Divineluv14(f): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Her room no fine
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Babycherry(f): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Nawa ooooh, camera filter her pics una talk say she bleach....make I close mouth before una talk say I follow bleach oooohh

Btw......I love this lady

5 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by intelligen(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2016
thank God say she even get light for her house to sleep...I can't remember when I used NEPA light last in my area....
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2016
mimzy:
Issokay grin
You seem popular around here. Post yours too. We're waiting.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Take a look as yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by rawtouch: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Just imagining what those lips can do
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by Taiofil(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2016
She looks clean sha....Maybe na 360 camera who knows undecided

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by cassidy1996(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2016
beautiful.....
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2016
ednut1:
u can bleach every where in ur body, but yansh go still black, make she post her yansh pics angry grin. when cancer start now she go dey scream ibinano who is supposed to take care of our welfare abandoned me
I don't think Empress has any business with bleaching, she can't even bleach successfully, she was too dark for that.
It might be filters.
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by DonMilano(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Black lips... u dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by BigElEddy(m): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2016
How much be zobo 4 ur area

Having zobo and kuli kuli for breakfast cool
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by BABANGBALI: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Thank God for roll on,see as her body odour full everywhere
Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by BABANGBALI: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2016
intelligen:
thank God say she even get light for her house to sleep...I can't remember when I used NEPA light last in my area....
no wonder all your girlfriends don abandon you

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: by engrMikemd(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2016
end time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / "There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.