Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? (4446 Views)

Otedola Presenting 100M Cheque To Fashola (Throwback Photo) / Earn Extra Cash This Season! / CBN Mulls Fresh N50 Charge On Cheque Leaflets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pls I need an advice on this: I got a cheque from someone and I have an expired int'l passport, no national ID card, no voters card cry, my school ID with me too is expired. Is there any other way I can cash dis cheque? Pls I need honest answers. Ejo!

1 Like

Re: How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Do u ve a current acct?
Re: How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by dominique(f): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Go with every possible means of identification you have. That they have expired does not mean the data they carry is not accurate.
Re: How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by funshint(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pay it into your current account if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv one!
Re: How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by holuphisayor(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by Caracta(f): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Let the person that issued the cheque write at the back of the cheque, "Pay without ID" or "Pay with ABC community school ID though expired". Then he/she signs twice at the back.

Or pay the cheque into an account if you have a savings account with the same bank.

1 Like

Re: How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by Kirinwa: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Caracta:
Let the person that issued the cheque write at the back of the cheque, "Pay without ID" or "Pay with ABC community school ID though expired". Then he/she signs twice at the back.

Or pay the cheque into an account if you have a savings account with the same bank.

I love ladies with intelligence.

1 Like

Re: How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow! Thanks everyone.
I don't have a current account. @dominique, I'm doing that tomorrow. @caracter, sadly cry she has travelled back to Lag & I reside in IB.
Re: How Else Can I Cash This Cheque? by sandysprax(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
You can pay it into any other bank account since you dont have an account with the benefactor bank. Note, however, that it will take 2 days to clear and for you to get value so you will have to be patient

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Crypto, Binary Options & Forex Traders Questions And Answers. / (NOW AVAILABLE ) Learn mini-importation and how to reduce its cost(alipay also) / My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.