Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Access Loan For Personal/buisness - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Loan For Personal/buisness (12048 Views)

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN / Wow! This Is Real. Access Loan For Small Scale Business Without Stress . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by router123(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
I need 1million loan over 4 yrs. I hav a house in ogun state worth 5million. My email is tundeolubunmi@gmail.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by okey4reel(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
4stylz:
I am starting a loan/investment company; from 50k to 1million for salary earners and buisness people. And you will be credited within 48hours after verification of collateral. I am still drafting things with my lawyers

The collateral is for security of funds, loan without collateral will be only be available to salary earners and we also provide car loan on request.

The benefit of my loan is you can put up any asset worth close to the amount you want, from cars to generators, lands, phones and laptops

And I want to fund a keke naptep for anyone interested and payment will be spread monthly.

Location : Lagos but we can arrange for anyone living outside Lagos after meeting.

Hey Fortune, Please send me ur number or u call me, i lost ma phone. thanks

Official email; capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com

Private Capital investment.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by okey4reel(m): 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
4stylz:
I am starting a loan/investment company; from 50k to 1million for salary earners and buisness people. And you will be credited within 48hours after verification of collateral. I am still drafting things with my lawyers

The collateral is for security of funds, loan without collateral will be only be available to salary earners and we also provide car loan on request.

The benefit of my loan is you can put up any asset worth close to the amount you want, from cars to generators, lands, phones and laptops

And I want to fund a keke naptep for anyone interested and payment will be spread monthly.

Location : Lagos but we can arrange for anyone living outside Lagos after meeting.

Hey Fortune, Please send me ur number or u call me, i lost ma phone. thanks
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Are you a salary earner? Do you need access to quick loan for your immediate needs? You can get 50k to 1million naira from our loan service with a friendly interest rate.

Requirements;
* A verifiable source of income (Monthly)
* A functional salary current account with a commercial bank in Nigeria
* Pension statement or e- tax card.
* Valid means of identification ( Driver's license, National ID card or International passport.

For more info;

Contact email: capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com
Phone : (+234) 09057577266
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by bemagnify: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
4stylz:
Are you a salary earner? Do you need access to quick loan for your immediate needs? You can get 50k to 1million naira from our loan service with a friendly interest rate.

Requirements;
* Valid means of identification ( Driver's license, National ID card or International passport.

For more info;

i av a functional salary acct as a corps member bt u said am nt eligible
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
4stylz:

Requirements;

For more info;

Can I get this loan pls? I am a salary earner... I wanna use it for business..
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
antonreal:

Can I get this loan pls? I am a salary earner... I wanna use it for business..

Send us an e-mail

capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by jackbennie: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
4stylz:

Requirements;

For more info;

Does location matters
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
4stylz:

bakinde.dolapo92@gmail.com
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by 4stylz: 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
skysailor:

bakinde.dolapo92@gmail.com

Send us an e-mail sir
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
4stylz:

Send us an e-mail sir
Av send ur a mail message now sir
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
4stylz:

Send us an e-mail
capitalinvestmentng@gmail.com
sent u guys mail almost 3 days now but no response yet bro...
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by pepe1: 3:30am On Jun 18, 2016
3doursdown:
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

07087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues

With RenMoney, is it possible for one to pay only the interests and then pay part or all of the principal at an agreed time.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Collerteral nko?
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 21, 2016
4stylz:

Send us an e-mail sir

I've sent you an email
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by okey4reel(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
4stylz:

Requirements;

For more info;

hello fortune, what's happening your lines, pls try n call me, I need a loan urgently. 08102065624
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by francom(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
I am interested in the loan scheme. I am a salary earner and also a business man. my mail add is evadnetowers@gmail.com.
I will be expecting your prompt response pls
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by fffolly: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
LOAN OFFER CONTACT ME ON folorunsho.yb@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by Ycube: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
4stylz:

I am in Adamawa I want a loan for my transport business and I will deposit the money every month for 12 months.The risk very low with a good roi and the company that I work with will be responsible if anything happens to your napep so you don't have to worry. 700000 for napep 10000 for plate number and napep registration 40000 for maintenance that is 750000 in total and 950000 will be giving to you at the end of 12 months. I want the loan provide there is no hidden charges and interest. Thanks so much for your help.
Re: Access Loan For Personal/buisness by ozome15(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
Am in Enugu I will like to have a loan of #700000 with a landed property as collateral. How do I contact you. If you can kindly PM me ur contact. onyedikaonyia@gmail.com for more information.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira May Depreciate To 386/dollar In H2 —pwc / Regulatory Compliance: CBN Grants Fountainpay Commercial License / Guinness Nigeria To Export Beer To South Africa To Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.