Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? (1211 Views)

Poor Performance Of APC Giving PDP Hope Of Return In 2019 – Lar / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by dgalon(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Fellow nairalanders.six months gone, how would you rate the performance of buhari as president of Nigeria? Support your answer with concrete reason pls.

Lalasticlala whatyasay

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by INTROVERT(f): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
too early
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by missKiffy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
0 so far
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Bambless1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Confused Cattle Rearer From Daura cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by agarawu23(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
still hoping for the best

2 Likes

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by LastSurvivor: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dunno about the future but if I die today, I will have to tell God that buharis 6months have been disastrous, full of mistakes and lots of travels..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Farnsworth: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
worst than any other civilian president's 6 months in charge in Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Alonzo4g(m): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Keep Quite introvert!!! Wats too early do we av to wait till 2019 b4 the dullard knows we need ACTIONS & not CHANGE..... I would say 4rm my end that's it's been worse for the 6 months in office

5 Likes

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by talktonase(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Plenty things are happening:

fuel scarcity,

salaries not been paid as at when due

slashing of budget

,TSA

sacking and appointments of political office holders,

PMB gallavanting the world...

PMB HAS MADE GIANT STRIDES.I believe Nigerians should give him 7yrs more for such achievements to be more pronounced.

4 Likes

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by tolustx(m): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
100%
We are winning the war against terrorism - Bubu

Petrol is now #40/litre [img]http://www.nigeriadailynews.news/thumbnail.php?file=images1/ProfDavidWest_428083860.jpg[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by omenka(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
I voted Baba for one thing- to exorcise the demon of corruption that has been plaguing the system since time immemorial and he's been doing a fantastic job of that!!

Fix corruption and 80% of our problems as a nation would be solved IMO.

So, on a scale of 1-10, I'd give Baba 7. When I start seeing people in jail, the count would go up.

2 Likes

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by dgalon(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
[/quote]
omenka:
I voted Baba for one thing- to exorcise the demon of corruption that has plaguing the system since time immemorial and he's been doing a fantastic job of that!!

Fix corruption and 80% of our problems as a nation would be solved IMO.

So, on a scale of 1-10, I'd give Baba 7. When I start seeing people in jail, the count would go up.
Fair enough
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by omenka(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bambless1:
Confused Cattle Rearer From Daura cheesy cheesy
I hope you get the likes you seek from this wonderful comment. cool
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by opeaceo: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
no option d??

(d) not just okay.com
For me, he's not prepared for the job at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by dgalon(m): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
too early
I also think so. Waiting to see next year may. Until then, I reserve my comment.
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Bambless1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
omenka:
I hope you get the likes you seek from this wonderful comment. cool
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by osaslord500(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Performance?? Buhari haven't performed

4 Likes

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by BlackTechnology: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
cool. F9 in all sectors

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Farnsworth: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
too early

too early? hahaha! you are being dishonest...

you'll probably be saying the same thing six months towards the end of his tenure... the Americans and most other countries in the world judge their president after 100 days in office, if you claim that the poor performance by this administration was caused by the previous administration, bare in mind that the 100 days benchmark is measured against "Franklin D. Roosevelt", who came in to office during the great depression, which is considerably worst than what we currently face economically in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
opeaceo:
no option d??

(d) not just okay.com
For me, he's not prepared for the job at all.

It's quite embarrassing especially when you consider the fact that he ran for president four times. Does he mean to say that to say that 16 years wasn't enough for him to get his plan together and follow up on what Nigeria needs to become a "developing" country at least?

Pathetic.

Nigerians can find solace in the fact that our votes actually count as proven by our last election. If Bubu doesn't get his act together we will evict him faster than you can say "there is god" angry

1 Like

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by maupe: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
As a student of any of the higher educational institutions in the country, you are adjudged to have commenced your scorecard and acquisition of credits that will be summated into your GPA, from the very first day, an attendance sheet is passed round the class for each student to fill. No student who is logical and mentally balanced will wait till the day of GST 111 and 112 to begin his acquisition of credits. The president has began his own acquisition of credits in his scorecard, and so far, he has a GPA of 1.45, which is poor, but bestows on him, a chance for improvement. In fact he has even written his first exams. Four months is the average lifespan of a semester in every university.
So therefore, I would select option B: He has performed badly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
He is doing as expected lipsrsealed...... shocked

As for me.. embarassed cry..........I need to get a PDP registration form fast before it runs out of stock undecided PDP please forgive US embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

TrueSenator has SPOKEN cool

2 Likes

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Trut(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
My rating: 0/100%.

1 Like

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by bjoyoyo99: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
The Rescueman look for victims in the dungeon ...............
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by BENZINA(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
He has performed badly.

1 Like

Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by mikolo80: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
he has made fashola coordinating minister. Das all
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
so far so good...

Honestly it feels like past administrations. Hoping next year starts with a BANG...
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by BushidoBlue(m): 12:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Woeful...

In d six months that is...
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by glowithdan(m): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Six Months Gone, How Would You Rate The Performance Of Buhari? by Rose2014: 6:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Trut:
My rating: 0/100%.

That's too generous of you. The score should actually be negative considering things like naira value, fuel scarcity etc. He would've scored 0 if no changes has bn made but there has bn changes in the negative direction.
Things are worse than when he took over

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Ranked The World’s 10th Richest Terrorist Organization / Photos From IMN Zaria, Kaduna Protest Today As Minister For Interior Visits / Strange Rain That Causes Flood In Edo State - Check Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.