Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching (40024 Views)

Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching / Fans Accuse IcePrince Of Bleaching After Flashing His Knuckles (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by bukster(f): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2015
That is exactly how my knuckles look and I've never bleached before
They have looked that way since I was a child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by meritamarachi(f): 6:14am On Nov 30, 2015
those nails are not presentable seriously

1 Like

Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by ichommy(m): 6:16am On Nov 30, 2015
grin
akwana:
This her bleaching small na. Go ask them Sean Tizzle wey de rub hypo. Or Alao Akala wey de use JIK as pomade.
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by Ryda(m): 6:22am On Nov 30, 2015
Not my Business angry
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by Kalvan1000: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2015
CindyeMerAld:
haters everywhere..
heavenly father..do not allow some pple enter nxt yr with this spirit of hating.cure them lord so that the world will be a better place....AMEN...

Cure them? If he exists, he needs to kill them. That will save time and resources.
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by refiner(f): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2015
#teamdarkbeauty
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by Krayzeejhay(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2015
akwana:
This her bleaching small na. Go ask them Sean Tizzle wey de rub hypo. Or Alao Akala wey de use JIK as pomade.

Lwkmd!!
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by missKiffy(f): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Nigerians too like wahala lipsrsealed hian
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by smileysmiley(f): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2015
those fingers are really ugly, why didn't she ask before posting it, I'm embarrassed on behalf of 2baba #nohating
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by makahlj2: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2015
everyone does it anyway, so who cares
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by daveP(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2015
benedictnsi:
Is the husband complaining?

How e take concern una Una no see government Weh una go blast for Fuel wahala
i so much hate this stance!! If we keep it all day thru a year, the mental ruin would be barbaric.
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by Handsome4real(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2015
That's not a bleached skin. The joints of the fingers are usually darker than the skin.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by ekefre4(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Geez..her knuckles is Jst 2 ugly..aftermath of bleaching..smh undecided
who's this 1 sef undecided
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by vRendoh(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2015

WHY IS IT THAT BLEACHERS WILL NOT AGREE THEY BLEACH RATHER THEY DEFEND THE ACT. IF WHAT U RE DOING IS OKAY THEN BE PROUD!
YOU NO LIKE UR COMPLEXION , YOU BLEACH PERIOD!
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by ekefre4(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2015
smileysmiley:
those fingers are really ugly, why didn't she ask before posting it, I'm embarrassed on behalf of 2baba #nohating
Really? Embarrassed on behalf of 2face? Sister pls get a life
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by franklingud(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Dirty looking nails, hate dem nails, doesn't even fit her.
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by franklingud(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Dirty looking nails, hate dem nails, doesn't even fit her.
Dat woman's fakeness too much, everything about her.
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by Bamz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Geez..her knuckles is Jst 2 ugly..aftermath of bleaching..smh undecided

But is it your knuckle? undecided
Re: Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
faith551:
That might not be bleaching, some ppl have natural darker knuckles. I dnt bleach but my knuckles are darker than the rest of my hand
same here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: "I Want A Hubby As Kanye West That'll Share My Unclad Pics Online' / Angelina Jolie Or Jennifer Aniston / Sola Kosoko Welcomes A Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.