Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Where Is Am Alone? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is Am Alone? (1181 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Am Alone? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
We all started almost at the same time,we had fights,we had fun and we made up.

Some are still here,while some are gone to change their users name and some are gone forever.

Am alone I hope you are alive and kicking,probably with a different name,if you are,it would be nice of you to show your face,afterall we are all friends here.

I pray that you have not gone to the land of not coming back.

C'mon show face,we miss you.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mod can we have this on front page please?
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by brabus(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
@euromillion, Oluwa Champion is here. https://www.nairaland.com/amalone
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by spyder880(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
I miss that guy, Come back am alone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Am Alone? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
brabus:
@euromillion, Oluwa Champion is here. https://www.nairaland.com/amalone

Thanks Brabus.Good to know that he's alive.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by mufutau55(m): 3:31am On Nov 30, 2015
The guys is wicked o! Leaving us stranded in Properties Forum just like that.

Hajji M.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Probably not,but may have gone for reasons best known to him.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by mufutau55(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
euromilion:

Probably not,but may have gone for reasons best known to him.

I know, that was just a joke... But he left when he finished his house... and I think he does not want to reveal more.
But that should not stop him from hanging-out with us in Properties Forum. I and many others actually missed him.

Hajji M.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by rotecch77(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Oh, Oluwa champion,my 1st nl member customer, I always remember him,
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2015
mufutau55:

I know, that was just a joke... But he left when he finished his house... and I think he does not want to reveal more.
But that should not stop him from hanging-out with us in Properties Forum. I and many others actually missed him.

Hajji M.

I know u were joking Hajji M baba.
Hopefully the guy will show face,I actually considered the guy a very nice guy,the way he share information was amazing.

Even though some not very nice people were trying to stop him from sharing info by trying to put fear on him.

How your side naw @ Hajji.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2015
rotecch77:

Yes he made you a celebrity here.
I remembered that.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by rotecch77(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
@euromillion:oh you remember sir, wow,
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by mufutau55(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
euromilion:

I know u were joking Hajji M baba.
Hopefully the guy will show face,I actually considered the guy a very nice guy,the way he share information was amazing.
Even though some not very nice people were trying to stop him from sharing info by trying to put fear on him.
How your side naw @ Hajji.

Yes. "Oluwa The Champion" is a real joker too, I like the guy... I remembered how he changed his roof because they sold him a fake stone tiles.

My brother, this side is Ok o. I have replied less here lately because I just a had a needle (injection) in one of my eyeball and the vision
is till not back to normal, there was a bleeding in my eye, due to aging according to my Doc. So I can only read or reply when I am on my home PC with bigger monitor. But we thank God. But I am still Ok sha.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Am Alone? by rotecch77(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oh sorry hajji,Good to hear that,(recovery of the sight). I pray you will get more good sound health in your eyes and other parts of the body,....ara ki se okuta
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by mufutau55(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
rotecch77:
Oh sorry hajji,Good to hear that,I pray you will get more good sound health in your eyes and other parts of the body,....ara ki se okuta

Thanks Uncle Rotecch. I didn't even know one can get injected with needles in the eyeball.. it took me about one month to make up my mind when the Doctor told me... and you better believe I was pissing in my pant everyday each time I remember the procedure (scared as hell)... But it has been done, although I may need 4 or 5 more shots later and what an expensive injection too... thanks to my Health Insurance.
But yes o, "Ara ki ise okuta, rara o".

Hajji M.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by rotecch77(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oh, ....more sound health everyday to all Nl members
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by kopell: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
rotecch77:
If he was your first client on this forum that make you famous. Please do these forum a favor, you may still have his number call him or you may know someone that is close to him. To assure us that is okay and doing fine. We have become family in this forum. Hajji sorry to hear you have little Sigh problem, hope it all well. I will call you later, just busy working on upgrading our system in upper westside in the city I hope you understand what I mean.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by kopell: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
mufutau55:

Thanks Uncle Rotecch. I didn't even know one can get injected with needles in the eyeball.. it took me about one month to make up my mind when the Doctor told me... and you better believe I was pissing in my pant everyday each time I remember the procedure (scared as hell)... But it has been done, although I may need 4 or 5 more shots later and what an expensive injection too... thanks to my Health Insurance.
But yes o, "Ara ki ise okuta, rara o". @ hajji epele Oooo, I will take to you later.

Hajji M.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by rotecch77(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
@kopell yes I still have the contact of the man that linked I and him together
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
mufutau55:

Yes. "Oluwa The Champion" is a real joker too, I like the guy... I remembered how he changed his roof because they sold him a fake stone tiles.

My brother, this side is Ok o. I have replied less here lately because I just a had a middle (injection) in one of my eyeball and the vision
is till not back to normal, there was a bleeding in my eye, due to aging according to my Doc. So I can only read or reply when I am on my home PC with bigger monitor. But we thank God. But I am still Ok sha.

Hajji M.

Hajji M,
Sorry to hear about yr eye,I trust that you are in good hands.

Wishing you quick recovery and merry Christmas in advance.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by mufutau55(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
euromilion:

Hajji M,
Sorry to hear about yr eye,I trust that you are in good hands.
Wishing you quick recovery and merry Christmas in advance.

Thanks Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by mufutau55(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
kopell:
Hajji sorry to hear you have little Sigh problem, hope it all well. I will call you later, just busy working on upgrading our system in upper westside in the city I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks Brother... I didn't call you either because I did not want people to worry about it. But so far so good.
Yes. I surely do understood what you meant... Work, work, work. My office just moved from one floor to another executive floor,
the City really spent money on us this time... this office is so luxurious I can actually sleep there, but no more privacy.. it's now open
offices even for us, the so called Directors... I love it... deferring my retirement for few more years. smiley
You must drop by my office one day...

Hajji M.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by TBrownAuto(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

I really do miss you guys Hajji M, I cam see how you are jeeping the section alive, Nice work and kudos to u guy I will be available for now let keep this section alive.
Re: Where Is Am Alone? by mufutau55(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
TBrownAuto:

I really do miss you guys Hajji M, I cam see how you are jeeping the section alive, Nice work and kudos to u guy I will be available for now let keep this section alive.

Yes sir. It's a lovely place to interact with people. I still see you around once in a while... Good people.

Hajji M.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Green Luxury Residence In The Heart Of Anioma ENU-ANI MEGA CITY / Who's To Pay The Land Use Charges? / Almost Completed Building With 3-bedroom (4) Flats For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.