Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,944 members, 7,956,563 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Who's To Pay The Land Use Charges? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who's To Pay The Land Use Charges? (1207 Views)

See The Full Details Of Lagos State Govt. Reduction Of Land Use Charge / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Land Use Charge Law Of 2018: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's To Pay The Land Use Charges? by slim14(m): 3:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Good morning guys,

A co-tenant and I was having a little discussion with our acting landlord yesternight and he (the acting landlord) made mention of the

land use charge meant to be paid anytime soon, their came an argument about who's to make the payment between the landlord and the tenants because in my opinion, the

charge is meant to be paid by the landlord which my co-tenant shared the same thought.

So my question is, under the normal circumstance who's to pay the fee?
Re: Who's To Pay The Land Use Charges? by acume: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Its the landlord business who owns the land, all you need to pay is your rent.

2 Likes

Re: Who's To Pay The Land Use Charges? by slim14(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
acume:
Its the landlord business who owns the land, all you need to pay is your rent.

So I told the landlord but he insisted it should be shared among all.

(1) (Reply)

POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / Radiance Shield Nig Ltd Offers Fantastic Real Estate Investment Opportunities / Valuation Of All Properties In Lagos For LUC Purpose To Commence Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.