Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" (28178 Views)

Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll / Tompolo: ‘APC Govt Clueless, Fighting Everybody’ / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Get wailing form or get initiated to witchery.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by maestroferddi: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
All Jonathan asked for was a second chance to correct mistakes he made in the first four years.

Reactionary forces and self-centred interests like Obasanjo and Tinubu were hell-bent on foisting an anachronistic government on Nigeria.

Now we are all in this bind together...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by wristbangle: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Omooba77:
If we had all pray for GEJ,the lies no gree us see truth..

Sir, praying that GEJ or Buhari will lead 9ja to a greater height is a waste of time. Seriously we need someone who has good intention to lead this country.

It's obvious that the present and past administration are not different and bunch of liars

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Oluwatosin678(m): 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
things happen only when God wants it to happen...APC wouldn't have emerge as the ruling party in Nigeria if God don't want it to be....let's RELAX and wait to see the plan and purpose of God which I know will give Nigerians a befitting future....

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by royal231(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2015
How.. almajiri under age voters and massive rigging in the north

justurch:
CHAI!!!!! HOW DID WE FALL FOR THIS? WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMARTER THAN THIS. NIGERIA WHY?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by anonimi: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2015
Oluwatosin678:
things happen only when God wants it to happen...APC wouldn't have emerge as the ruling party in Nigeria if God don't want it to be....let's RELAX and wait to see the plan and purpose of God which I know will give Nigerians a befitting future....

Hitlers's emergence in Germany was also because God wanted it to be, not so?
Abacha's emergence in our country was also because God wanted it to be, not so?
Do you need more examples

Any chance that we can use the grey matter that God gave us to ANALYSE issues so we avoid making same mistakes over & over again, rather than simply saying the negative occurences are ordained by Him!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3129339_aaa_jpgd8f8dedc0591f3b913dbcdf0fdea2687

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Firefire(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2015
BUHARY IS FINISHED!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by lagdmark(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2015
This Evil govt.Tinubu and his gang members imposed on Nigeria, they will also get evil as payback Amen!.
Just after 6 months in office Nigerians have realized that APC is a fraud people are speaking out now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by philips70(m): 12:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Place a framed picture of Buhari side by side Jonathan and the PDP a hundred times I will vote the picture again and again. And I want to say confidently Buhari will still beat Jonathan in any free and fair election any day any time.

Did we get here in 6 months?
Confused bunch.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by aresa: 12:42am On Nov 30, 2015
The good pastor might want to start a new church called The Holy Wailers Church Of Wailing Wailers......lmao

You kept quiet like mumu while saddled with wholesale corruption and incompetence, but you are wailing and crying six months into a 4 years administration.

Obviously, many of these loudmouth love to hear themselves talk for the fun of it cos I see no sane and rational thought behind their goofy and unintelligent cries.

We gave our vote to PMB so why not just let the man do his job instead of the needless wailing by attention seeking loud mouth who really should know better like this Abule pastor...

6 months of PMB is still way way better than 16 years of PDP and if you like, cry till eternity. I'll still vote PMB many times over and over again...
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by ndcide(m): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2015
We shall pray.
Should we bind or loose?

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by porka: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2015
philips70:
Place a framed picture of Buhari side by side Jonathan and the PDP a hundred times I will vote the picture again and again. And I want to say confidently Buhari will still beat Jonathan in any free and fair election any day any time.

Did we get here in 6 months?
Confused bunch.

Are you the heavenly being that El-Rufai was talking about or where does your confidence lie?

Because he and his team don't seem to know how to go about it. He even said he is already tired.

If El-Rufai the diminutive hyperactive official head of APC policy think tank is tired and looking up to a celestial being for assistance, one wonders how you an ordinary voter derived your foolishness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 30, 2015
osewanu:
You must be an e-diot. Who led us to this sorry pass? If I hear that name again..

So how was Nigeria before gej came to power? I guess like Dubai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:
The good pastor might want to start a new church called The Holy Wailers Church Of Wailing Wailers......lmao

You kept quiet like mumu while saddled with wholesale corruption and incompetence, but you are wailing and crying six months into a 4 years administration.

Obviously, many of these loudmouth love to hear themselves talk for the fun of it cos I see no sane and rational thought behind their goofy and unintelligent cries.

We gave our vote to PMB so why not just let the man do his job instead of the needless wailing by attention seeking loud mouth who really should know better like this Abule pastor...

6 months of PMB is still way way better than 16 years of PDP and if you like, cry till eternity. I'll still vote PMB many times over and over again...

So Nigeria was like Dubai 16 years ago, then pdp used bulldozer to pull everything down.

5 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by mindtricks: 2:29am On Nov 30, 2015
Every trully concerned citizen cant help but be expectant that the change preachers will now perform all the wonders we have all longed for. it is not strange to have Nigerians ask for the positive change to happen. What is really baffling is why the change is yet to commence.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Billygee2u: 2:35am On Nov 30, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Before 2019 nigeria will have more reggae artiste than jamaica, since most of them(nigerians) will be releasing different kinds of "wailing" songs...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Chuksyno(m): 2:39am On Nov 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by InvertedHammer: 3:06am On Nov 30, 2015
/
When is Nigeria going to get better?

Mark my word: NEVER!!!

In 2015, the two leading candidates were the worst there could be--an incompetent re.tard and a senile-possibly-Alzheimer-prone grannie.

During the campaign, I mentioned that PMB will fail Nigerians because in 1983 he was a mere figure head who represented the born-to-rule interests of the North. The guy most people feared and respected was Tunde Idiagbon--a no nonsense enforcer.

But then again, Nigerians were so fed up with the antics of the spineless "girlie man" from Otuoke that they were ready to vote even for a monkey to replace him.

It was surprising reading from Engr. Bolaji Aluko (the VC of Fed. Uni., Otuoke) lamenting a week ago that the two access roads to Otuoke are in shambles. Yeah! That's your hero's hometown. That's what the accolades is all about. A hero indeed.

And the ones that argue that GEJ meant well but was deceived by hangers on, I tell them to tell their prospective employers that they meant well but the only reason they graduated with a Pass was because they were deceived by slackers in school. Is that a cogent reason for failure?
/

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by henryhemon(m): 3:15am On Nov 30, 2015
There are people who genuinely criticize this government and those who do so cuz their god gej lost election,this is one who genuinely care about this country, I am with bakare in this one. I voted Pmb but doesn't stop us from saying the truth and he's still better than a clown called gej,I wonder how he got his PhD.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Zalza: 3:27am On Nov 30, 2015
May all of U wail die...... Does Baba look like magician? How could U be expected d change in the rotten system within 6 months? A beg borrow yourself brain. GEJ n his cohorts has brought this Nation to minus, he would take 2years before any changes could be noticed. That's simple true. Take it or leave it.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by Zalza: 3:28am On Nov 30, 2015
henryhemon:
There are people who genuinely criticize this government and those who do so cuz their god gej lost election,this is one who genuinely care about this country, I am with bakare in this one. I voted Pmb but doesn't stop us from saying the truth and he's still better than a clown called gej,I wonder how he got his PhD.
wink grin angry
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by musb92yahooco: 3:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Who's is tunde barike?
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by pedrilo: 3:58am On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:

very foolish comment from a hausa/fulani. Just mention one tangible tin Buhari has done for the past six months. Just one!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by aresa: 3:59am On Nov 30, 2015
jusRadical:

So Nigeria was like Dubai 16 years ago, then pdp used bulldozer to pull everything down.

Instead of your unintelligent question, you should be explaining to us what the PDP did to better Nigeria and Nigerians while in power for 16 years.

The fact that we are demanding Change and Nigerians overwhelmingly voted for Change means PDP left garbage and horrible mess that must be Changed.

Please keep quiet...

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by aresa: 4:10am On Nov 30, 2015
pedrilo:
very foolish comment from a hausa/fulani. Just mention one tangible tin Buhari has done for the past six months. Just one!

Instead of your tribalistic and bigoted rubbish, why not just explain to us what the PDP did or what Nigerians benefited from the PDP's 16 worthless and horrible years instead of your bigoted and unintelligent comment...

If PDP was so good, Nigerians won't have kicked them out of office... This is basic common sense and logic, but many of you are too slow to grasp basic common sense and logic. Sucks...
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by pedrilo: 4:16am On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:

Instead of your tribalistic and bigoted rubbish, why not just explain to us what the PDP did or what Nigerians benefited from the PDP's 16 worthless and horrible years instead of your bigoted and unintelligent comment...

If PDP was so good, Nigerians won't have kicked them out of office... This is basic common sense and logic, but many of you are too slow to grasp basic common sense and logic. Sucks...
typical of a senseless hausa/fulani. Since u have no tangible bujari's achievement to mention, u settled for insults. #shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by aresa: 4:28am On Nov 30, 2015
pedrilo:
typical of a senseless hausa/fulani. Since u have no tangible bujari's achievement to mention, u settled for insults. #shame

Typical shallow, unintelligent and vacuous head can not articulate 16 long years worth of achievements or failure, but he's seeking 6 months of achievements?

Shouldn't you even start by stating what PDP achieved in 6 months?

You people are just too shallow and goofy for your own worthless good...
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by 247Dior(m): 5:09am On Nov 30, 2015
yes.... CHANGE was just a campaign slogan and nothing is attached to it.. for those who hoped on the change please wake up, it's an illusion

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by pedrilo: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:

Typical shallow, unintelligent and vacuous head can not articulate 16 long years worth of achievements or failure, but he's seeking 6 months of achievements?

Shouldn't you even start by stating what PDP achieved in 6 months?

You people are just too shallow and goofy for your own worthless good...
smh
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by dollyptosh(m): 5:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Bambless1:
Pastor Tunde You Are Welcome To Wailers Club,On Behalf Of Our Chairmen Olisah Metuh, Fani Kayode And Ayo Fayose. I Give You Free Form. Once Again You Are Welcome To Wailers Club.

#TAKE A BOW AND GO# cheesy cheesy
Someone just said the truth about the state of the nation, and you're here calling him a wailer. All these APC people sha.
Re: Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" by starG7(m): 5:36am On Nov 30, 2015
justurch:
CHAI!!!!! HOW DID WE FALL FOR THIS? WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SMARTER THAN THIS. NIGERIA WHY?
don't blame nigeria they trusted in buhari didn't know he has no plans the question should be ..BUHARI WHY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong / Bulletproof Cars: Oduah Ordered Six, Not Two Cars / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.