Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! (2550 Views)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / Pic: When He Tells His Wife That He Travelled To Malaysia But Did Not.. / Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by AfroKnight: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
I guess that sums it up.

Guys be careful around ladies. If they love you more than you love them, please don't sleep with them. 7 years later, stories may emerge with "salt and maggi".
Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by An0nimus: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
5minsmadness:
Cc
Mindfulness
Anonimous
Dbard
Snubish
Funlord
Njokusboy

It has to be a legal action. I’m not doing this
because I want money from her. The suit I am
going to carry out against her has nothing to do
with money. I want her to write a public apology,
publish it in the newspaper, take down her blog
and retract all she said against me. I want all
those she has lied to, to know she lied against
me. She needs to come out and tell the world: “I
lied about this. These people are innocent of all I
said against them.” That’s what I want from
her.

He should move forward with the above action and drag her to court let the issue be cleared once and for all. At the moment it's just her words against his.
Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by Fkforyou(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by Fkforyou(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
that's what happens when men grown men for that matter still have the brain of 6 year olds.just like you have in a classroom in a primary school where a primary 2child reports his mates to the teacher and the other one to reports to the teacher in a bid to get attention from everyone

What would you have him do? Honestly this your post reeks of prejudice, Do you also feel her approach to the matter is childish.?

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by SAMBARRY: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fkforyou:

What would you have him do? Honestly this your post reeks of prejudice, Do you also feel her approach to the matter is childish.?
both of them are fkin stoppeed.they both need to shut up
Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by Fkforyou(m): 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
both of them are fkin stoppeed.they both need to shut up

On that I agree....It's begining to get boring.
Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by SAMBARRY: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Fkforyou:

On that I agree....It's begining to get boring.
now you're talking. You're seeing what I'm seeing
Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by tonyobj(m): 5:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Paid publicity. From this haphazardly orchestrated interview, I smell guilt written all over him. Too many scripted questions and answers.

This yeye journalist should pay nairalanders for wasting our time reading this trash. Share from the Kogi stolen loot the Audus gave you to write this poor defence in their case.
Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
yvelch:
I read d story she had posted, to be honest, it didn't sound real.it sounded like her weird fantasy. Then I saw d emails between them,the lady is lying against him.

Yvelchstores yvelchstoress

Is this you ?
Re: Mustapha Audu Tells His Story,says I am not a rapist! by yvelchstores(f): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2018
Elder0001:

Yvelchstores yvelchstoress

Is this you ?
I can't remember writing that however, since I trust my judgment, I still stand by it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Before & Now Family Pictures / Erectile Worries / My Experience While Trying To Register My Daughter In School Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.