Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story (3821 Views)

John Edobor, Man Accused Of Breaking Wife's Legs Tells His Side Of The Story / I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
Mrs Nwogo Nzedebe had been attacked allegedly by her husband Paul Nonso Nzedebe after she reported him to the police for violently locking her up, beating her, and stabbing her with a knife shortly after they welcomed their first child together, a baby boy.

The young man has now told his own side of the story through a Facebook friend. He said:

Apparently, the girl's family has a little money.. Kinda sponsored majority cost of their wedding.. (Nigerians and Bella naija wedding).. If you do wedding at your backyard no one will die oh.. Anyways, his mother in law seized all the money they sprayed them that he did not contribute to wedding, then the girl's family disrespects and abuses him, then the girl slaps her husband..����..

Let me state a disclaimer.. Before I continue gist.. Any girl in this world that puts just one finger on me, whether you are forming anger.. Hmm, I'm knocking you the phuck out and I do not say this lightly..Everyone keep your hands to your self..

Now back to the gist.. the girl slaps him anytime they have a disagreement, the girl destroyed their materials/furniture when they had an argument, Anyways, from fighting one of these days..he used pliers and screwed out her ear..

Pathetic story right?? But guess who I blame?? The MAN.. Yup.. Wetin you dey find when a lady abuses you like this.. You know most times we tend to rip the men out for their treachery.. But if the entire picture is presented you can see kinda his anger.. But still though it does not give you a right to disfigure another human being..

Domestic abuse applies to everyone.. Don't go about disfiguring people or staying in something that hurts.. LEAVE OH..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/husband-that-cut-off-wifes-ear-with.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by midehi2(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by thorpido(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2015
Sadly,they deserve each other.Didn't they court?They ought to have known each other's temperament and should not have married.

1 Like

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2015
Man cuts off wife ears.

Woman cuts off man's dick

Wife baths husband with hot water

Man baths girlfrnd with acid

Woman puts menstrual blood in boyfrnd's food

The lists just goes endless

Yet, we go to church and call ourselves christains or moslems

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by missKiffy(f): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2015
Love turn sour, so sad sad and they looked so happy on their wedding day
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Man cuts off wife ears.

ENDTIME PIPUcry
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Man cuts off wife ears.

ENDTIME PIPUcry
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

ENDTIME PIPUcry
u follow dey d endtime na. grin

1 Like

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Slimzjoe(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
hahaa... Guess what? Females would avoid these thread or just Drop monosyllabic comments undecided But if it was the man that did the Beating, the thread would have been Flooded already by Female-Keypad Jack bauer Ready to Destroy all men Folks angry

Fact is Domestic Violence Applies to Both the Male and Female.

4 Likes

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by corisande: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by bennyrazz: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
He should have cut off both ears! Beast!

well, for him to cut his wife's ear symbolizes one thing. "The woman no dey hear word at all" probably the man have been telling her, one day i will cut of your ears. Now he has done it. We can only sympathize or empathize with them. I'm very optimistic the DEVIL will be blamed for this
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
End time husband.

1 Like

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by nnamdiosu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
maybe she doesn't hear word. so he decided to open her ears. anyway now he has over opened it. my pastor always says.......youths pray that you don't marry your enemy. if someone had told her not to marry him them she would have called the person the enemy of her joy......anyway...Oh God pls help me that I also typing won't marry my enemy ijn. Amen

1 Like

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by ekibor(m): 3:41am On Nov 23, 2015
Sick man

2 Likes

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by 5minsmadness: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2015
thorpido:
Sadly,they deserve each other.Didn't they court?They ought to have known each other's temperament and should not have married.
The world is not a perfect place.
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by thorpido(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yea but we can know some people to avoid.
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by 5minsmadness: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2015
thorpido:
Yea but we can know some people to avoid.
Caveat
I am not condoning what either of them did.

Look at the wedding pics. That woman looks the same age with the man if not older. Compare her regal-type pose to the boyish looks of her groom.
That woman is not a small girl at all. The boy doesn't look like someone that can 'control' her if I may use that word. Then coupled with the story that she comes from a rich family while he is poor... I doubt she would respect him at all agewise or money wise. Maybe she married him out of desperation-age not being on her side? - who knows?

The Bobo's own is he is a gold-digger. I maintain my line of thought that a man would never marry a woman he can't cater for / is not stronger than financially except in rare cases. And no, it's not a nigerian thing. Even in foreign countries you here of gentlemen telling thier ladies to wait for them let them go into the world and make thier fortune then they will come back and marry the girl. It's a man's innate instinct to be able to cater for the family for which he is the head. Sadly with the number of effeminate and lazy men we have running around nowadays, the pride of being a real man, a man that provides, is getting more and more difficult to find.

So she looked down on him and the slapping began. He tried to instill order but his queen was already looking down on him 'for not being man enough' so he had no authority in her sight. And he grew more and more frustrated until the beast within him was unleashed. The beast whose instinct it is to provide and protect became a tool of chaos and destruction. Look at her messed up face and ear. Is there any doubt that a beast did this?

But they both entered the relationship out of an alterior motive that love, friendship and mutual respect. They both entered it for selfish reasons hence the foundation of thier marriage was faulty and doomed from the start.

And many young men and women reading this my long epistle will making the same mistake in thier relationships. Entering into it for what they can get instead of what they can give. For selfish reasons instead of for friendship, mutual respect and love. They won't listen and learn from this couples experience.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by anumide(f): 7:31am On Nov 23, 2015
oh!!!
well
remain the truth. man has spoken, woman has spoken.
waiting for the truth.
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by PresVA: 7:45am On Nov 23, 2015
Mtttcccheeeeewww... sick man!

Your wife slaps, beats and insults you. . Why don't you do same? Why going that extreme? So heartless. .

And to think the lady financed her marriage to that sicko. . Desperate much undecided

1 Like

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Pidggin(f): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2015
How do we know who is saying the truth? Secondly, when all this was happening who did he tell, for whatever reason what the man did was 100% wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Onegai(f): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2015
Age doesn't do anythimg for marriage, because. marriage is the great equaliser. I've seen 13 years age. difference fighting worse than than a couple where the woman is older than the man.

As per this situation, they had a lot of greviances and never learned how to settle them till it came to this.
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
She has evidence. His is just talk.

1 Like

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by hahn(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
5minsmadness:

[size=32pt] Entering into it for what they can get instead of what they can give. For selfish reasons instead of for friendship, mutual respect and love. They won't listen and learn from this couples experience. [/size]

GBAM! That's all.
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is what happens when 2 people marry for the wrong reasons

The honeymoon ends even before its started
When the last wedding guest leaves they are left alone and they face each other and discover the reality of living with someone you don't love or respect.

I don't know of anyone who manages to sustain a peaceful existence with someone they don't genuinely love or respect as the main reason why they got married.

But to go and get pliers and cut someone ear is premeditated and very scary to even comprehend.
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by pretydiva(f): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
That isn't enough reason 4 d hubby 2 cut wifey's ear. undecided..

He is an end time husband
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by dsquare33: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
I 'm sure the lady felt she was getting too old to marry hence she forced herself into the man.That is why intending couples ought pray and 'look before they leap',if someone had told both of them that this is how it will end I'm sure they would have rain curses on such a person. The man should have walk out of the house rather than cutting off her wife's ear.
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by pickabeau1: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2015
such a beautiful woman
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by dhummystecah(f): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2015
They are both domestically violent. Slap vs Cut ear. May God help them both.
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by chiddye(m): 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2758113/legalising-marijuana-nigerian-economy
checkout the economic benefits of legalising marijuana
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by englishmart(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2015
the woman looks like a husband beater. But the man's action is not justifiable

1 Like

Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by xynerise: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
such a beautiful woman
With or without makeup?
Re: Man That Cut Off Wife's Ear With Pliers Tells His Own Side Of The Story by pickabeau1: 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
xynerise:

With or without makeup?

Both

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! Basic 5 Quantitative Reasoning / Help Save Our Marriage... / Have You Ever Seen Your Parent Kiss In Your Whole Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.