Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan (6065 Views)

Cheap UK Unlimited Hosting Plan / Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira / Syskay No Longer Offers N2,500 Hosting Plan. Any Cheap Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan by bug24(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2009
We (IPAGE SOLUTIONS) are being led by the spirit to give just one person a free personal hosting account

150MB space
10 personalized email
2 Dbase
php support
frontpage ext.

to get this package, post your website jobs here for APPRAISAL.
The 1st 15 posted websites will be appraised (with combined assistance from DHTML & YAWATIDE) and the best website will be awarded the package.

Note:
Winner will have to call in with the Phone number on the website (Designing Company/Individual's website) linked to the POWERED or DESIGNED BY: at the foot of the winning website.
This is to avoid someone posting www.yahoo.com as his job. lol.

LET IT ROLL guyz!!!

IPAGE SOLUTIONS (Innovative Thinking Minds)
www.ipageng.com
Re: We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan by bug24(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2009
We are waiting folks.
Re: We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan by DualCore1: 1:19pm On May 28, 2009
since yesterday no nomineeeeeee! Bug something's missing

just add "MTN Recharge worth N6000" to the list of features :d

i nominate maself in advance. (u already got ma digits, so sending the recharge wont be hard) smiley
Re: We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan by bug24(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2009
lol. DC,
it isnt abt nominating urself,  its abt posting ur best job so far here for appraisal,  we are working towards getting the best designer in the house.
Recharge cards? should that be included?
ok,  ok, 
N750.00 worth of recharge card of any network is added.

now,  HOSTING PACKAGE + N750.00 RECHARGE card
Re: We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan by ThePhantom(m): 4:03am On Jun 28, 2009
150 MB or 150 GB??

If 150 MB, that is nothing. Give more space.
Re: We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan by lojik(m): 6:13am On Jun 28, 2009
IPAGE SOLUTIONS is giving away free hosting packages.
Re: We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan by bug24(m): 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2009
i like it when people become uncessarily angry.

Well, my broda, this is an avenue for people to have fun, talk abt websites, rate em by the pros in the house.
I never posted the company link for the purpose of this give-away hosting plan and recharge cards (if u r more advanced in official matters, u wuld know that a company doesnt take part in whateva promo she brings out)

I remember i wrote something like:

bug24:

to get this package, post your website jobs here for APPRAISAL.
The 1st 15 posted websites will be appraised (with combined assistance from DHTML & YAWATIDE) and the best website will be awarded the package.

meaning, we ain't the ones to appraise.

and, thanks for pointing out the not-yet-updated issue, we would see to it.

big-ups bro and reduce the way u attack less u end up with Cardiac Arrest like MJ.

We are all here to help each-other, learn and have phun. if u no want card or hosting, leave upcommers to have it now. abi na force? lol
Re: We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan by lojik(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
Its ppl like you who violate the GPL license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) and expect open source coders to continue providing scripts for upcomers. U might need to get someone to interpret the license for you and stop claiming design or concept and creativity ownership over open source scripts.

Can't you see that even Seun did not put designed by Seun Osewa or Powered by Seun Osewa at the bottom of this page? You should have updated your site b4 replying me (abi na static website?) because d date still reads feb. 2009.

Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Osewa. See also: Nairalist Classified Ads
Nairaland Forum | Powered by SMF 1.0.12.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.

Word of advice:
remove the "Designed By : IPAGE SOLUTIONS" from your sista site and leave the copyright message because u did not design that template and i'm sure you av neva contributed anything to open-source community.

quote from your site:
IPAGE SOLUTIONS is giving away free hosting packages. This promo will last till 28th February 2009. Client will only need to pay N3,000.00 for domain name registration. This applies also to those who we shall design their websites within the promo period. To benefit from this PROMO, please contact us

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Pay For Domain Names? / How To Choose A Good Domain Name For Your Blog. / What To Do When Adsense Application Is Rejected On Grounds Of Graphic Content?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.