Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (36744 Views)

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Sequoia(m): 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
what do you mean by sinking of septic tank? and how was that done.
Nice work!

skimanski:
Sinking on Our Septic Tank/Soakaway Pit
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2017
Sequoia:
what do you mean by sinking of septic tank? and how was that done.
Nice work!

As a water Logged Area, you cannot dig and do brick Works for the Spetic Tank, as water will now allow for that to happen successfully. So as a result, you have to cast the size of the tank and sink it into the Ground. Kindly check page 4 and 5 as it sheds more light on how it was done
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Sequoia(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
skimanski:

As a water Logged Area, you cannot dig and do brick Works for the Spetic Tank, as water will now allow for that to happen successfully. So as a result, you have to cast the size of the tank and sink it into the Ground. Kindly check page 4 and 5 as it sheds more light on how it was done

I saw how it was casted on the ground, and i get why you have to do it like that. ITs the process of sinking that i wnat to know how it was done. Was it sinking by its own weight or you found a way to excavate under it?
thanks
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Sequoia:

I saw how it was casted on the ground, and i get why you have to do it like that. ITs the process of sinking that i wnat to know how it was done. Was it sinking by its own weight or you found a way to excavate under it?
thanks

You got it right. As you evacuate under it, it drops gradually. You need a water pump by your side to archive this. Because as you evacuate under it, you have to consistently pump out water to have the chance of evacuating more.
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by tonerokampala: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Skimanski you are doing a wonderful job Sir. I have been an silent follower of your threads as a guest on Nairaland. Pls can you send me the breakdown cost of building the carcass, including roofing and the cost of total finishing including gate, interlocking and other costs.
Thanks in advance. tonerokampala@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Tonero kampala
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by chetmann(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
You did a great job guy.
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Hiibeek: 5:02pm On May 01, 2019
please can we have a chat
chetmann:
You did a great job guy.
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by daima: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Want to know reasons Slab Top reinforcement was ignored and not placed

skimanski:
As we prepare for Concrete casting of First Floor Slab
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Josoto: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
I recently invested a lot of money in buying an apartment, now I'm looking forward to the start of construction work.
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by alexbacker: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Apartment buildings are very expensive to build and operate. In this case, you can try to cut costs at least a little by buying boom equipment for sale. In a twenty—storey building, the "loss" of space for non-smokable stairs, elevator shafts, corridors, and places for communications is 30-35 percent. Resources must be spent on the construction of these areas, but they cannot be sold. ... High-rise buildings are functionally unstable to cataclysms. Any military conflict, terrorist attack, or natural cataclysm can lead to colossal catastrophes of life support. Electricity was cut off in the block of high—rise buildings - and that's it: elevators, pumps, and sewerage do not work, and houses stop heating.
Re: Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by topsy23: 6:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Josoto:
I recently invested a lot of money in buying an apartment, now I'm looking forward to the start of construction work.

Kind of renovation I guess and not going to be totally demolished . Little modification to the existing structure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) / Beautiful Plaster Of Paris (POP) Installations..pictures Included / how much will it cost me to Roof a 3 bedroom building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.