Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest (45746 Views)

Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by dubemivan(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Secret Admirers of Chidinma in Nairaland are making their confessions and suddenly showing intimate emotions.... I understand she is pretty and this Flavour guy just they play cassanova, na that one sef pain me pass. Haba! this guy just they corrupt ALL our pretty female celebs single handedly! Chai.... This guy wan break Kokomaster and Tuface record all at the same time... Nawaaooooo

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Forwetinnah: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2015
...publicity stunts. Do people announce their relationships like this, talk more of our so called Nigerian celebs? Did flavour ever Kiss Ann or his other Baby Mama in public?? Abegii
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Elle277(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2015
chidimma are you insane?... flavour of all people?.. I hate his guts(dashing beauty queens belle like nothing) esp the case of Anna...Chidimma pls you deserve better, not all this musicians abeg! this must be a joke! who do flavour think he is sef?.. so disappointed in this girl..if its true!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Elle277(f): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2015
dubemivan:
Secret Admirers of Chidinma in Nairaland are making their confessions and suddenly showing intimate emotions.... I understand she is pretty and this Flavour guy just they play cassanova, na that one sef pain me pass. Haba! this guy just they corrupt ALL our pretty female celebs single handedly! Chai.... This guy wan break Kokomaster and Tuface record all at the same time... Nawaaooooo
your're right! I hate his guts..I so hate it..Chidimma should wake up..is she OK?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Vikky014(f): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
actoor:
The kissing suffered Distance Relationship. sad
hahahahaha
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Vikky014(f): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Galaxydon1:
Girls have chicken brain, i mean fish. Infact they have rat brain.. Thats why they are easily deceived. What a wasted beauty.
hmmmmm na waoh. bros easy nah
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2015
Correct man
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:
why wear white and black when kissing?
This goes a long way to showing you that there are many people on nairaland. People you can describe their reasoning, even with encyclopedia.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Shameless girl and stupid man,smh ashewo oshi
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by imoleaye(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Flavour bet y? D gal sef na oniranu oshi #endtimekiss
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by dubemivan(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Elle277:
your're right! I hate his guts..I so hate it..Chidimma should wake up..is she OK?
My dear if you ask me na who I go ask? .........I think it got to show how unclassic some of these our female celebs are. they are like commodities with price-tags. Their affordabilty is dependent on your swag and bargainning ability! I dont blame the bad boy FLAVOUR those ladies are so cheap and naive.
Welcome to Naija..... the land of babymamas!
mtcheeeeeew. Thank God you are different!!!!

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by kechywillz(m): 10:08am On Nov 30, 2015
I wonder wetin flavour dey tell dis girls wey dem dey fall for am anyhow
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
valencia25:
I sent you a PM.
Gay alert ⚠ angry
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by MzDeeb(f): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2015
gistrepublic:
chidinma short girl short engine, small stout bottle.
Dazzy Beauty Products***** I got some products here that can cater for all your skin ,related issues; sunburn, acne, stretchmark,
Hair loss, dandruff,dark knuckles,
Skin rashes,skin issues, bleaching creams and treatment of bleached skin,. Contact Chibuzor on 08159046883

Haba! Must you be insultive. Being short doesn't make her anyway less of a human being. If shortness was a disease sort of, why isn't there any medicine for it. If am wrong, try n start selling it alongside your products as advertised above. You don't know how ur children will look like. So, don't always abuse people.

People should learn to respect each other. She didn't create her self.
If person tall, fat, slim, crippled, blind, get cross eyed, big nose, ear una go talk. Na wa o for naija.

But seriously, she's 24 years n has made it in life despite her *short stature* Height is not a factor for success.

All things created by God are beautiful. Who God has blessed no man can curse.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by mrnairaland1(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2015
Issorait, I read this.

I hope we won't read another story by chidimma calling flavor a dog.
Just saying.
By the way, I love this osculation.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by badonkadonk: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
This happened at phynofest yesterday night. I was watching the concert and while they were performing the song,the crowd started shouting that they should kiss each other and they did. cheesy

What really surprised me was the way they both did it without any hesitation. They just looked at themselves with a smile and locked lips together. lipsrsealed

I don't know if they are dating but what I know is that chidinma should be very careful. I don't think she would want to become a baby mama to a guy who has two kids from two different women. lipsrsealed

Flavour himself should be careful because he is gradually towing the path of the legend 2BaBa. grin

Before.. 2baba na im mentor na..
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Hatrik(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2015
"that kiss only could get her pregnant".
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by schumastic(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2015
valencia25:
Finally, the rumour has been confirmed by the two celebrities.

Most people have been saying this for sometime but the curiosity has been cleared now, can we all move on and expect a baby now cheesy

Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/11/flavour-and-chidinma-kissed-intimately-live-on-stage-phynofest.html

this guy sef, his own is too much ah ah,, i won't b surprise if he beats 2baba record grin grin
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by schumastic(m): 10:56am On Nov 30, 2015
deramarks:
Heh! Did david also kiss golaith? And onye ahia ntu still claims she b virgin. Make wwe see road abeg

hahaha really she claimed to b a virgin?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by deramarks(f): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2015
I tell u ooo she started. Bluffing about virginty since lol. Very soon mercy jhonson will say she is a virgin too
schumastic:

hahaha really she claimed to b a virgin?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by schumastic(m): 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
deramarks:
I tell u ooo she started. Bluffing about virginty since lol. Very soon mercy jhonson will say she is a virgin too

hahaha i swear i had no idea n if at all i heard about it, i won't believe until i confirm it myself wink
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by deramarks(f): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2015
schumastic:

Lol u no dey fear muscle? Abi as flavour big reach u no dey fear for ur life?

hahaha i swear i had no idea n if at all i heard about it, i won't believe until i confirm it myself wink
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by pamdaniel(m): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2015
i smell bulshit
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by schumastic(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=deramarks post=40542988][/quote]

tar fear wa make nini,,,well he had luck he met her first if not grin
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Galaxydon1(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Vikky014:
hmmmmm na waoh. bros easy nah
i dey vex
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by dapraiz(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2015
someone please tell me dtz not chidinma??
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
How tall is this girl sef.
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by flokii: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
he fit don fvck her sef...

America won't know na... no be girls?
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by delors(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chai! This flavour na bully!
Re: Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
dubemivan:

My dear if you ask me na who I go ask? .........I think it got to show how unclassic some of these our female celebs are. they are like commodities with price-tags. Their affordabilty is dependent on your swag and bargainning ability! I dont blame the bad boy FLAVOUR those ladies are so cheap and naive.
Welcome to Naija..... the land of babymamas!
mtcheeeeeew. Thank God you are different!!!!

You ruined everything with the emboldened. You don't know how female brains are wired. Don't you understand what it means when a woman disses a man? Don't be surprised if Elle277 listens to flavour's musics consistently and wish she could have a taste of him for just few minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olurotimi Akinosho: The Hot Nigerian-Born Hollywood Actor (photos) / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.