Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) (4569 Views)

Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday / See The Shameful Dress This Woman Wore To Amvca Award, / The Shameful Fall Of TerryG: A Lesson For Commercial Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by love2nicee: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is what i call the worse embarrassment that can happen to anyone on her wedding day. Wall drop malfunction i guess but next time ma be careful of the kind of style you chose and your designer.

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/11/check-out-the-shameful-dress-a-bride-wore-on-her-wedding-dayphoto.html

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by endtimesblog: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by goodmorning40: 11:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dignity! Where art thou

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by actoor(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
This kinda dressing is just Too bad...... But Op, what makes her a bride? Cos i see no bride in the pix, all i see is a wh*re pressing her phone!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by madmadu(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
all in d name of fashion... shame no dey catch some ppl

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by thorpido(m): 12:04am On Nov 30, 2015
She's no bride here.She's just a guest at an event.
It's a shame some people have lost dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by IamTheophilus(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Uhn

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Deejavuu(f): 4:12am On Nov 30, 2015
How people feel comfortable in things like this beats me. See bra and boobi. Smh
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by nnowu(f): 5:39am On Nov 30, 2015
She must have borrowed that cloth,its oversized,not decent at all!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Akposkool(m): 5:42am On Nov 30, 2015
She must be a nursing mum. That's how reckless some of them are. Always breast feeding

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by GovWahala: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2015
This is really crazy, disgusting to look at.
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by heykims(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Op, u mean bride or mother-in-law?
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2015
This should be a mother not a bride. I have my reasons
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Herbeolar(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Her husband approved/wanted that ni jor.......Turning her assets into a Cinema for Public Entertainment.
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Mariecakes(f): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2015
[s]That cant be d bride..see that one smiling beside her undecided[/s] i see it now, its not her fault this is what she was trying to immitate @ the pic below but she gave it to the wrong tailor..the thing about this style is on first trial, it will seem tight and fitted like all is well with it but as you move (walk) it gets loose.. n she had to dance into the hall as the bride).. it is not one of those styles that the mistake can be overlooked it has to be done by an expert. .i am 100% sure she ddnt know about it,she isnt even happy in d pic

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by SporaD8: 9:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Deejavuu:
How people feel comfortable in things like this beats me. See bra and boobi. Smh

wey the bra? na ordinary fallen crest me see o!
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Sanuzi(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
LAW OF GRAVITY.HAD REALLY APPLY TO THAT PACKAGE SO NOT REALLY NECCESSARY TO COVER THE CHEAT
love2nicee:
This is what i call the worse embarrassment that can happen to anyone on her wedding day. Wall drop malfunction i guess but next time ma be careful of the kind of style you chose and your designer.

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/11/check-out-the-shameful-dress-a-bride-wore-on-her-wedding-dayphoto.html
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Gosj01(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Chai, This is seriously serious... CMT.
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by SPDAZZY(f): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2015
Oh mon Dieu
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by ishiamu(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2015
SPDAZZY:
Oh mon Dieu

Olympus has fallen
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by LORDI(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
boobs on the loose
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by hatux: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2015
Lol grin...
You guys have been fooled, that's photo shop na....grin
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2015
LORDI:
boobs on the loose
Who let the boobs out.. ?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by missKiffy(f): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Gosh, what is this sad
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Davidovinci(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Picture is fake...Photo shop at it's best.
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Kingrapha(m): 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
many are mad but few are roaming.......the op is one of the few undecided
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Teewhy2: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by Eldorado01(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
she deliberately did dat....

u could see she is not putting on a bra....

and she also needs to see my signature
Re: Check Out The Shameful Dress a Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day(photo) by phoenixy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Eldorado01:
she deliberately did dat....

u could see she is not putting on a bra....

and she also needs to see my signature

She got a white lacey bra on, apparently not her size.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress BELINDA EFFAH Weds Secretly In Cross River / Mercy Aigbe Daughter, Michelle Gentry Stuns As She Models For Her Aunt. / Kanye West Grabs His Wife's Massive Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.