Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble (11164 Views)

See What Tinubu Said At SW APC Peace Meeting Yesterday That Shows He Is A Leader / Kogi Supplementary Election Results / APC Will Only Substitute Audu For Kogi Supplementary Election - Attorney General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by Isryl02(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by omojeesu(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2015
The Party's decision is best for APC. But selfish and ethnic factors wont just allow peace to reign. My candid opinion. Good luck to them!
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by M4gunners: 7:51am On Nov 30, 2015
Wada might win this time. APC should stop being greed. They has nothing to offer. It's clear from the look of things, that they are fighting for their personal interest not for the people.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by Lekison(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2015
this is clear injustice from APc .
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by tolustx(m): 7:52am On Nov 30, 2015
tyson99:
Na APC go still win the election
owing to all dis crises, it will be beneficial for apc to loose the election because if they win, it is d beginning of d crises. If it is someone that archestrated the death of Audu, that person is still out there and will still be blood-hungry.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by maimota(f): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by jamace(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2015
adaweezy:

Who knows Faleke in Kogi state
INEC deals with Political Parties and not candidates, who is advising Faleke??
Why didn't you go to court when Faleke was made running mate to Audu? Audu/Faleke cooked the food and you don't want Faleke to chop but want your brother who was no where near the fire to come and chop, abi? Stop that tribal politics, my friend!
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by adaweezy(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2015
jamace:
Why didn't you go to court when Faleke was made running mate to Audu? Audu/Faleke cooked the food and you don't want Faleke to chop but want your brother who was no where near the fire to come and chop, abi? Stop that tribal politics, my friend!
You are the one insinuating tribalism
I am not Igala, its only proper that peeps that contested the primaries have a right to the ticket since the election has not been concluded.
Faleke would remain deputy governor QED
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by jamace(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2015
adaweezy:

You are the one insinuating tribalism
I am not Igala, its only proper that peeps that contested the primaries have a right to the ticket since the election has not been concluded.
Faleke would remain deputy governor QED
Bello Yahaya should be running mate to Faleke who has won the election for APC. Period.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by davidsonkuti: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2015
DickDastardly:
I go with Faleke cool
Nd I see mohammed Audu as d running mate of faleke.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by ademoladeji(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2015
To settle this matter, Idris Wada should just Decamp to Apc

Also, APC could aswel withdraw from the election so that bad-belle will have a peaceful night rest.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by adaweezy(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2015
jamace:
Bello Yahaya should be running mate to Faleke who has won the election for APC. Period.
He cant be running mate.......
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by jamace(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2015
adaweezy:

He cant be running mate.......
Bello Yahaya must be running mate to Faleke else APC will lose to PDP.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by davidsonkuti: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Gelengelen:
with this move i see wada of pdp winning the election come saturday.
I see dat u ar living in a dream world were u ar masturbating into wadas as 4 thinking he will win an election already won. Ar u even thinking wit ur brain or ur dick or anus?
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by abiolablessing(f): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Which way Nigeria?Is this the change we all craved for?A country where your human rights cannot be exercised,people continue to buy petrol at cut throat prices even as the money with which to buy is nowhere to be found.High rate of unemployment,corruption eaten deep into the fabrics of Nigeria youths,high crime rate and so on.I still maintain that late Abubakar Audu's running mate(James Faleke)should be declared Governor since he was duly elected deputy Governor of Kogi State while the party select another person to deputize him.Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by Gelengelen: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2015
davidsonkuti:

I see dat u ar living in a dream world were u ar masturbating into wadas as 4 thinking he will win an election already won. Ar u even thinking wit ur brain or ur dick or anus?
first ask your hopeless father that question, brainless pig.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by Realisticman: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2015
seunmsg:
No peace move can succeed without justice. The party should do the right thing and there won't be any need for a peace move. It's even good to see that Mohammed Audu and Faleke are working together. Between them, they control the party machinery in Kogi state. APC better be wise in their decision.
So Falake a 'Lagos based politician' and Mohammed a 'business man' now controls the structure of the APC against an aspirant that got more than seven hundred delegates in the party's primaries? Stop the nepotism please!
I only advice Bello to meet those aggrieved members and if they feel they will not play along, someone else will do that for them.

1 Like

Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2015
A house built on sand...
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by seunmsg(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2015
Realisticman:

So Falake a 'Lagos based politician' and Mohammed a 'business man' now controls the structure of the APC against an aspirant that got more than seven hundred delegates in the party's primaries? Stop the nepotism please!
I only advice Bello to meet those aggrieved members and if they feel they will not play along, someone else will do that for them.

You will get the facts of the matter if you quit being unnecessarily emotional. If a Lagos politician is good enough to contest and win as deputy governor, nothing stops him from becoming the governor if situation necessitate it.

Nepotism is when you try to overlook the most suitable person in the present circumstance due to tribal or political interest and try to bring in someone who worked against what he now wants to benefit from.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by Realisticman: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
seunmsg:

You will get the facts of the matter if you quit being unnecessarily emotional. If a Lagos politician is good enough to contest and win as deputy governor, nothing stops him from becoming the governor if situation necessitate it.

Nepotism is when you try to overlook the most suitable person in the present circumstance due to tribal or political interest and try to bring in someone who worked against what he now wants to benefit from.
Remember also that the build up to the popularity of the APC did not start with the governorship election. Who are those that made it that popular and were was Falake at that time? Is it not enough that he is still been considered to retain the deputy slot? It is the 'right thing' to you because you have put up a tribal mask.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by jamace(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2015
APC fulfilled the electoral requirements before the commencement of the election proper. With the death of Audu which is a "force majeure", Faleke should suitably take Audu's place while APC add a running mate to Faleke. QED.
Re: Supplementary Election: APC Peace Moves In Kogi Crumble by seunmsg(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Realisticman:

Remember also that the build up to the popularity of the APC did not start with the governorship election. Who are those that made it that popular and were was Falake at that time? Is it not enough that he is still been considered to retain the deputy slot? It is the 'right thing' to you because you have put up a tribal mask.

At the bolded, you are really very funny. Even Yahaya Bello would not say that. He can't even contest the supplementary election legally without a running mate and Faleke can not be removed from the ticket at this point. That is why APC is making serious peace overtures to him. Faleke was validly nominated, he contested and won. Nobody is giving or considering him for anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bingham University Awards Honorary Doctorate Degree To Goodluck Jonathan & Gowon / 2019: APC Says Kwara Politics Has Taken A New Direction / Lagos Assembly Claims Ignorance Of Ambode’s 2019 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.