Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos (28703 Views)

Man Who Sells Soaps As Phones In Lagos Traffic Arrested (pic) / Lagos Police Arrest Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones (photo) / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Delta?
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by chynie: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
a
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by phucmiheard: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
TRIBE CHECKERS ASSOCIATON.....?? OLEEEE!
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by KimnanaTweety(f): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
him go first wail "end time babaaaaa" cm gv am end time death
OKUCHI11:
if one nairalander wey be this man victim catch this man he go smash ehn balls .....or he use an do marsh mallow
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by Dinocarex(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
buzquet:
Am now happy you are going behind the bar too
Nice wordplay
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by mofogmholu(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
#Gbam...owo ba ooo...
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by AmazonKindle: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
buhari29
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by Emyogalanya: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
And am very sure the 97%ters who opened this thread expected to hear it was a 5%wailer see as them dey hiss commot from the thread hypocrites thank God both teacher and student are not biafrans
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
It flows in blood
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by Evaromantik(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
I blame the gov't.........can't you see the man has suffered terribly from hungar and poverty.........to limit the number of creativity in crimiality in nigeria,poverty must first be tackled but your gov't dnt care nah
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by sniperr007(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
commitcrime:
Chai!

E pain me gan....
Dem for allow make boiz beat am small like dem design ogun state armed robbers.

Bar soap is now a way of hustling. Shey?

Vengeance is for the Lord. Jungle justice is sweet!

U need help. Pple Wu steal billions r not flogged or slapped and u want jungle justice for dis man.
U r wicked.
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by gretblue: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
It might just be too hash if he's sent to where his beloved friend Hakeem is.
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by ipreach: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
where is the soap sold as phone?
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by dust144(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by saheed2532(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
VOTE FOR ME PLS
I'm UTHMAN SAHEED
Kindly follow the link below to vote for me to win The Fidelity bank's "mytoughjobstory" YouTube video competition.
CLICK HERE»»»

https://fidelitybank.ng/mytoughjobstory/?contest=video-detail&video_id=467
THANKS SO MUCH and kindly share this post.
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by Pheals(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dem no beat this guy now... cut the phone shape and structure from his head
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by Teewhy2: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by obinnashady(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol...see face..na why u no fine.u dey cheat people,nature dey cheat u
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by TheeReaper(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
OKUCHI11:
if one nairalander wey be this man victim catch this man he go smash ehn balls .....or he use an do marsh mallow
lol beating 6.0 grin
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by TheeReaper(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
hardywaltz:
Lol
Name checkers
Sorry no food...
na warri man cheesy
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by ibrutex(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
e be like say dem rob d bar of soap for d man head grin
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
umm, mouth sealed. but poverty shall, let God forgive those who involved in terrible things because of poverty. Justice is sure anyway!!!
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by Abatsam111(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
The police in Lagos have arrested a 54-year...
grin OP your moniker don explain the reason behind his act oh jare grin
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by AzontoGhost(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
soap bar phones or idontbelieve it @?
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by nigeriancuban: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
okay ooo,this man should....

Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by henroe2k2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
The police in Lagos have arrested a 54-year-old man, Michael Bisa, for allegedly selling fake phones to customers in the Oshodi area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Bisa, who hails from Effurun, Delta State, was arrested by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad on Saturday at about 5pm.

According to the police, Bisa allegedly swindled members of the public by disguising as a mobile phone seller in the area, selling bars of soap to them instead.

Our correspondent gathered that the police recovered bars of soap, shirts, some amount of money and envelopes from the suspect.

Bisa, a father of four, said in his statement that it was poverty that drove him to sell bars of soap as mobile phones.

He said, “What I did to my customers is called exchange. The people who came to me to buy mobile phones would be shown a real phone. But while we were discussing the price, I would carefully hide the phone in a white handkerchief and swap it with a bar of soap which I had already cut to size and put in a phone case.

“As soon as they left the spot, I would change my clothes so that the buyer would not recognise me again.”

Bisa added that a friend, who was now dead, identified as Hakeem Tijani, introduced him to the “job” about four years ago.

He said, “I was a refrigerator technician in Delta State. I came to Lagos to look for greener pastures about 15 years ago. When the situation got so hard for me, I met a friend, Hakeem Tijani, who is now late. He was the one who taught me the job. Since that time, about four years ago, I have been surviving this way.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Joe Offor, confirmed the arrest, adding that the suspect would be charged to court soon.

http://punchng.com/i-sold-bars-of-soap-as-phones-%E2%94%80-suspect/
God Don catch U..... but then U are just ingenious. though, it happens to be a negative ingenuity.....
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Good for him. He will have all the time in the world to sell soap to inmate in prison.

Or pick up dropped soaps in the shower wink
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by olymurphy(f): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
I guess he had problem with the policemen, that was y he was arrested. Cause in my own opinion the policemen are always their accomplice.
Re: Man Who Sold Bars Of Soap As Phones Arrested In Lagos by daeagle93(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] :Serves him right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Sets Edo Traffic Officer Ablaze, Flees / Woman Who Lured Teenagers Into Prostitution In Delta Jailed In Anambra / Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.