Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) (974 Views)

Some Of My Wedding Pictures / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:04am On Nov 30, 2015
I really do not know where to start from, I met my soulmate and got married to him today. Words cannot describe what I feel for these sets of people! They made my day, went all out for me! Love doesn't describe this, not in the least!

Sobanjo Adebola you are awesome, I don't know what I would have done without you. You are indeed a friend indeed. Thank you so much for everything. I love you.

Busayo, you are more than a blessing to me, you have been with me on this from the very start. May God surprise you the way you surprised me. I love you girl.

3 Likes

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Beautiful! God bless your Union[/size]

3 Likes

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Arokodare Omotayo you transformed the space beyond my imagination. You are the bestest ever! You surprised me in more than a million ways! Thank you soon much for wowing my guests in ways only you could have done. Everyone was Oohing and Aahing when they stepped in. Love you guys!!!

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2015
darushmakeovers, I loved my makeup! I looked really transformed! I kept saying it wasn't me, and everyone said it was a very pretty makeover. And I was glad to give your contact details to those who asked me. I love you gurl! You made my day!

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Lovely..congrats, Ibeji soon o

1 Like

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by Bugatie(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Congratulations madam, God bless your marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by ibkgab001: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Wow nice one .. Anyway I need the bae in Usa flag vest 's number

1 Like

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by KELVINXY: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2015
God bless these union.. Best wishes dear
luvly pix too

in other news; look at the hips on the lady on white polo. wink

1 Like

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thank you everyone...
Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by Sparkle777(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Awww, so sweet. May God grant u all ur positive heart desires in Jesus name. The wedding looks divine. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by tenderlyme(f): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
ma u look very beautiful pls kp d make-up artists ph no because i go need am soon&i hope their services are pocket friendly ..........lastly dat ur interior decorator he is crazily gifted .......................1more thing ..............HML &GOD BLESS D MARRIAGE wit TWINS all thru...................dnt mind me o am nxt oya throw d bouquet to me o

1 Like

Re: When The Planner Gets Hooked! (wedding pictures) by eventsmeter(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Congratulations!!!..God bless your new home

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

@ / Have Bae Or Boo In Ibadan? / First Photos From Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma Eze's Wedding In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.