Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends (38964 Views)

Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by ayomidegambari(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2016
Beautiful pre wedding pictures of a student of law at lagos state university, oluwadamilola dimple, with her besties...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by ayomidegambari(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2016
More...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by ayomidegambari(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2016
See...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by ayomidegambari(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2016
. ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Dyt(f): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2016
The make up and hair do sha
undecided undecided undecided

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by BEENUEL(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:
The make up and hair do sha
undecided undecided undecided

Dyt!!! It's a pleasure to quote you...shortest name on NL

Their shoes though.... undecided.....very d I R T Y!, especially the bride grin own

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by ayomidegambari(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Lalasticlala: this requires to be on the frontpage bro. Abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Dyt(f): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2016
BEENUEL:

Do I really have the shortest name?

Not sure sha

ayomidegambari:
Lalasticlala: this requires to be on the frontpage bro. Abeg.

And they will finish them for you
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by BEENUEL(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:

Do I really have the shortest name?

Not sure sha

Provide me with the shortest....just two latters....then I will agree with you kiss kiss kiss

Again, abeg wetin DYT mean......kind of, somebody fatty, and the person is tryna reduce, then pop in NL, and decided to use DIET DYT to remind ones agenda grin....my thinking though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2016
BEENUEL:

Provide me with the shortest....just two latters....then I will agree with you kiss kiss kiss

Again, abeg wetin DYT mean......kind of, somebody fatty, and the person is tryna reduce, then pop in NL, and decided to use DIET DYT to remind ones agenda grin....my thinking though

Dyt came from Idayat
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by veekid(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Feel the make-uping
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by djWALE(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lovely..the make up is fine unlike this...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Ask4Info: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
WE NOW LIVE IN A CRAZY WORLD WHERE INSTEAD OF LADIES TAKING LAST MINUTE TUTORIALS FROM THEIR MUMS AND AUNTIES TO LEARN HOW TO BE A GOOD WIFE AND RUN A GOOD HOME AS WELL AS PERFECT HER CULLINERY SKILLS, WILL BE JUMPING FROM ONE PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO TO THE OTHER IN THE NAME OF PREWEDDING PICTURES.

THE GUYS RATHER THAN TALK TO THEIR UNCLES AND SUCCESSFUL MEN ON WAYS TO GENERATE MORE INCOME TO LIVE UP TO HIS DUTIES WILL BE RUNNING IN AND OUT OF BROTHELS AND CLUBS TO GET AS MANY GIRLS LAID AS POSSIBLE BEFORE HE GETS MARRIED.

....AND WE WONDER WHY THERE ARE MORE DIVORCE CASES NOW THAN ANY OTHER GENERATION.

WE NOW RUN A LIFE FULL OF MISPLACED PRIORITIES

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by korel9: 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:

Dyt came from Idayat
smiley

Idayatu, so this is where you spend you whole day and money?

Your papa must hear this
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by drnairalov: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
disgusting make up.like for real! what sort of inefficient make up is. better they go natural ,if they end up like clowns with make up

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Dayshow: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
See as their make-up be like Iya Rambo handwork.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
nawa ooo
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by holuwatobhy(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Unilorin students-999 TB
OAU-44GB
UI-33GB
Unilag-123MB
Lasu-123kb

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by scholes23(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
djWALE:
Lovely..the make up is fine unlike this...
ghost!!!
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Okuchris(f): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lovely! but not creative enough. just okay. congrats
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by soberdrunk(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
Na dulux sponsor the wedding??

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Conel77(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
JESUS, What's all dis now. cry dats sombody cannot just stay and respect herseld from laughter.

They make up dey like wetin I no no

You sure say dis girls dey Lasu abi then son born finish comeback school

See dirty shoes, dirty bride = dirty house.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Okuchris(f): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
BEENUEL:

Their shoes though.... undecided.....very d I R T Y!, especially the bride grin own
I tell you. not hating tho
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Ekakamba: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
[size=30pt]They look dirty in jeans.[/size] cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by fpeter(f): 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
too RAZZ undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by paulchineduN(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Afonja daughters no dey at all.

Please don't quote me. Na beg I dey beg

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by djlawex02(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
undecided undecided They Just Disgrace Their Heritage.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by paulchineduN(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Afonja daughters no dey fine at all.

Please don't quote me. Na beg I dey beg

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by Luxiana19(f): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dayshow:
See as their make-up be like Iya Rambo handwork.
What a savage grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends by midehi2(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
what is this on their legs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.