Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife (1151 Views)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji / AY Shares Throwback Photo Of I Go Dye Wishing His Fans Happy New Month (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by ChuzzyBlog: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-3dPKiGLhJ-U/VluGKpVxi7I/AAAAAAACJDQ/Ko7lhvPsUac/s1600/mabel.png[/img]

AY Comedian wants you to know that the popular saying, ‘comedians all marry beautiful women once they are made’ is far from the truth. According to him, he met his wife 11 years ago and that was far before he made the money he has today. According to the throwback photo he posted, he proved that his wife has always been beautiful, and it’s not the case of ‘I married her when I made my money’.

He wrote; We are used to hearing that Comedians make money and get married to beautiful women... Lol. #whenwefirstmet #11yearsoffriendship’’.

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/comedian-ay-shares-throwback-photo-of.html

lalasticlala
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by ChuzzyBlog: 7:29am On Nov 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by divinehand2003(m): 7:31am On Nov 30, 2015
I like the old pix, so natural and cute and innocent
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by kasley44(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2015
nice one. be crafty, check my signature
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by Mologi(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2015
When she was still sighting AY from afar
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by ChuzzyBlog: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Mologi:
When she was still sighting AY from afar
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by naijaboiy: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2015
divinehand2003:
I like the old pix, so natural and cute and innocent
I like the new pic.

Sooo hawt! cheesy
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by boboLIL(m): 8:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Old. Pix.... Mgbeke

New pix......karashika
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by jamex93(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2015
She make sense
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by maryvivian: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2015
k
Re: Comedian, AY Shares Throwback Photo Of His Wife by Akposkool(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2015
See the thing wen money don cause.
She looks natural in the old pix but so artificial now.
I remember that kind of her jean skirt cus my mom bought one for my sister back in the day for xmas. You need to see how she wan denge posing with it.
Life is beautiful because of the memories that comes with it.
So dont brag about anything you have now cus it will turn old skool before you know it.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Kate Henshaw Stuns In Adorable New Photo / 10 Best Places To Work In Nigeria 2016! / Ten Most Beautiful Celebrities In South Africa 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.