Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet (28149 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) / Ben Murray-bruce Comes For Buhari In New Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by medeay(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2015
Common sense senator that has never made any sense in the house but only on their family station.... Mtcheeeeeew!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by ziccoit: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2015
maxtamazin:

Obviously you didn't get it right. Read it again. In a nutshell what the senator was implying is.....MR AJALA TRAVEL. ..STAY AT HOME AND FIX THE ECONOMY. Is that clear enough?

Mr interpreter. What is the status of Nigeria presence outside this country? You think a nation can be an island of itself? People migrate from their birth places to other region of the same country to do business and bring back home the proceeds. Government is never one person. It is a system. It is all about machinery. Politics has really exposed Mr Senator Ben to be shallow afterall.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by olawalemicheal: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2015
MKO4ever:
Uncle Ben, oya swear that if you were the president, you will not visit other countries at all.
there is no sense in ur comment pls read the tweet again
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2015
zinachidi:
nawah oo, y r u guys talking as if he is visiting these countries for leisure? That is a world summit on climate change(which affects u and i) which would be attended by various heads of state too. are the citizens of other their countries complaining?

Excuse me, must he attend all Is that how those other heads of state keep jumping up and down before even settling down in office? Why do u now have ministers and other officers if u must be every where, moreover at a period where ur country is facing crisis... Receive sense biko
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by ilovecritics(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
dammytosh:
When you allow a clueless President to rule for 6 years and diplomatic ties have been damaged. Recall how Egypt pulled their ambassador out of Nigeria and His Excellency was not aware till he had a chat with some one not in Government days later.

I remembered they said the same thing about Obasanjo in 1999

As for the wailers who felt Buhari should have sent Minister of Environment to a gathering Obama, Putin and China President attended themselves because they heard climate grin grin (Receive Sense !!)

I love the wailer"s strategic game sha. It is a win win.

1. If BuharI did not travel any where they will still say he is too old to govern and he is using pampers.

2. If Buhari had defeated Boko Haram since, they will say he simply called his boys to order.

I am waiting patiently for the first quarter of this tenure before appraisal instead of following election losers way of thinking.

NOTE: If Buhari messes up over all after 4 years, I'll vote another candidate. The decision will not be influenced by FEMI FANI KAYODE , BRUCE or other PDP Activist. cos i don't have a short memory.

So it will take as long as 4yrs for your brain to reboot?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by ebisim(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mlaide:
Dear Silverbird Boss, Nigeria is not old enough like france to stsnd alone remember Nigeria is a developing country

Guy.... I can't see any country standing with Nigeria or giving helping hand in solving the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Ikem11(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
TS2:

How would I know it was a mistake? Would you ordinarily strike anybody as eloquent?
you should ask your president that question not me...or is he fluent in English? never quote me again
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Ifebazz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
dapsonlou:

You are Very Stupid to stereotype me as an Hausa, did you see him in Syria? All his travel are for Good reasons, so he Should have missed the Malta Summit with the heads of all the Commonwealth leaders and the Queen of England? Or the Iran meet with all the leaders of Oil producing Countries? So what exactly are you saying? He should seat in Abuja and do nothing? Even if this man Give Nigeria 24hrs Electric power, people with your thinking who forgot how they Use to shout up NEPA will still Talk Junk about this Man.
It's just pathetic how those who crucified Jonathan are giving flimsy excuses for Buhari under same circumstances and conditions.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Lothbrok(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sexist:

Excuse me, must he attend all Is that how those other heads of state keep jumping up and down before even settling down in office? Why do u now have ministers and other officers if u must be every where, moreover at a period where ur country is facing crisis... Receive sense biko

Don't let the hatred for PMB cloud your thinking. .

PMB is working. . What GEJ had been showcasing for the past few years, a nation with beautiful superstructures, with a terrible substructures. .. It's difficult to see the substructure which is also the foundation cos it's beneath and covered. .

Now, the superstructure, the building, the nation is collapsing cos of the substructure is failing as a result of high rate of corruption. . which was not stealing as claimed.

If the fund designated for the purchase of arms were proper channeled by the former NSA. Insurgency.. . Terrosm would have ended long before PMB entered the office.

Our image as a nation must be restored internationally. . . Every failing foundation resuscitated. . During the rehabilitation of the substructure, less focus and attaintion would be deployed to the superstructure. It's the phase we are in now. . The economy is hash. but not for long.

And as a people, patience is far from most of us. .
We have to be patient.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by yousee(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
zinachidi:
nawah oo, y r u guys talking as if he is visiting these countries for leisure? That is a world summit on climate change(which affects u and i) which would be attended by various heads of state too. are the citizens of other their countries complaining?
Them dey queue for petrol for those countries?
Them dey bomb bomb anyhow for those countries?
How about the economies of those countries?
Bros, na when you don clean your house, put things in place atleast, lock your windows, draw curtains, put off every "offable", na that time, u go baff, dress up, come comot go visit people for area...
Common sense demands that these meetings be reduced...now I hear say him dey go SA next tomorrow...
Ok o
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by sam90s(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
I didn't know Buhari is visiting France I actually thought he was attending a Climate Change Confrence taking place in France, would Mr senator rather it happens in South Africa or Ghana? That isn't up to the president.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Lothbrok(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just peeping. . . !
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by buchilino(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
dammytosh:

What made it wrong ?

QUESTION PMBs TRAVEL 2 IRAN WAT BENEFIT IS IT 2 NIGERIANS, MORE THAN 5 BILLION NAIRA HAS BEEN SPENT ON DAT JOURNEY N YET WAT HAS BEEN ITS BENEFITS SO FAR NONE.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by eligibility: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
maryvivian:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-sGFOALYd-DU/Vlv5nW0GRWI/AAAAAAAHfgk/V6KSV8pbLXQ/s1600/VGxD3KXO.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp..com/-JTgDW2hUgp0/Vlv5n_7wVsI/AAAAAAAHfgo/va3aG__qGnw/s1600/1.png[/img]

Source https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/671090804916531200

Respect is reciprocal Mr Ben. Whosoever is loved by God can never be hated by one individual .
Animosity and rancour is the begining of conflicts ...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Innogbonna127: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Senator Ben Bruce is on point. We have an insensitive President who globe-trots amidst the daunting challenges staring him on the face. Na one chance we don enter so,cant wait for 2019 to come to vote him out.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
dammytosh:
When you allow a clueless President to rule for 6 years and diplomatic ties have been damaged. Recall how Egypt pulled their ambassador out of Nigeria and His Excellency was not aware till he had a chat with some one not in Government days later.

As for the wailers who felt Buhari should have sent Minister of Environment to a gathering Obama, Putin and China President attended themselves because they heard climate grin grin (Receive Sense !!)

1. If BuharI did not travel any where they will still say he is too old to govern and he is using pampers.

2. If Buhari had defeated Boko Haram since, they will say he simply called his boys to order.

I am waiting patiently for the first quarter of this tenure before appraisal instead of following election losers way of thinking.

NOTE: If Buhari messes up over all after 4 years, I'll vote another candidate. The decision will not be influenced by FEMI FANI KAYODE , BRUCE or other PDP Activist. cos i don't have a short memory.

I've never met a more saner person than you boss on this site in recent times.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by preetyb(f): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mlaide:
Dear Silverbird Boss, Nigeria is not old enough like france to stsnd alone remember Nigeria is a developing country

Why and what do we lack?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Blizzy9ja: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

So he is voted by his constituency to be a twitter law-maker: I can't imagine that a statement like this is coming out of the mouth of an enlightened citizen.
He was not voted in to be shouted down by some touts turned legis-looters... Those guys especially the APC law-makers hate it when you try to make sense, they'll shout you down.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Uwaomapaul(m): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
One Of The Biggest Problem We Have in This Country is Our self, How Can You call ur self President Of A Country That People Are dying every minutes Of The Day , why the useless President is traveling as if he I'd competing with another president, I always knew that this man is Analog we need Digital President
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Uwaomapaul(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
g

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Uwaomapaul(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
One Of The Biggest Problem We Have in This Country is Our self, How Can You call ur self President Of A Country That People Are dying every minutes Of The Day , why the useless President is traveling as if he I'd competing with another president, I always knew that this man is Analog we need Digital President

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
BMB should remember STV licence will be hanging in a balance when PMB fights back.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Objectives: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Blizzy9ja:
This man won't stop making sense... And I like his silence on the floor of the senate, Nigerian law makers hate it when you make sense... They shout you down

More like bark you down grin, BEN comes across as sound and reasonable, but it doesn't just end on paper and social media, he could mastermind life touching projects in his constituency, speak up when he should during sessions, that way, he'd be proving to Nigerians that he means business.

PS; I feel a deep sense of disappointment when most of our lawmakers rise to speak, the beginning of most remarks in the national assembly is the end of hope for Nigerians.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by sorom4: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
eyeview:
When will president buhari visit Nigeria?

In the fullness of time

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
dammytosh:

one bottle of chilled origin for u.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Mav4blast(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bruce Nigeria has been wired to seek help abroad since 1914
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by micayo(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
dammytosh:

150 world leaders, including US President Barack Obama, China's Xi Jinping and Russia's Vladimir Putin have arrived in Paris for a global climate change summit and ignoramous are expecting Buhari to send Minister Of Environment.

If you don't understand something you just keep your ignorance to yourself.

Putin is not attending and the leaders that you mentioned are the leaders of country that emits CO2 the most in the world. Nigeria isn't even in the first 40. Other problems exist that needs sorting and not climate change. Some girls were kidnapped again today (so I learnt) and the president is attending a climate summit in Paris with the consistent bombing in the country. Do you think if the summit wasn't hosted in France, Hollande would attend? He is sending his 'love from paris' shey?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Freeman50(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
For a man to travel to 10 countries in 185 days.......what is our fate in this country?.........This man is totally confuse of the whole thing.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by gemale(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
I usually don't c eye to eye with most of his ideas because dey r mostly excessively idealistic rather than realistic bt 4 once, I tend to agree with him. D president jetting out amidst pressing national problems currently threatening 2 bring d country 2 its knees is akin 2 D tale of Nero fiddling whilst Rome burnt. Yes Nigeria needs 2 strengthen its foreign relations bt focusing on dt primarily is putting d cart b4 d horse. The best PR he can do 4 our nation is 2 formulate & enforce appropriate policies dt wld decimate boko haram, boost local production, minimize corrupt practices etc. D earlier he starts doing dis, foreign governments & corporations wld begin 2 take us serious & assist us. Next time, he shld send representatives & focus on seeing hw he would tackle d crippling issues we r facing.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Amanwulu1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
ziccoit:
Ok, if I got this tweet senator right, he meant I should seek help from those I have helped in the past or those who would come begging for help for solution to my problem or assistance. How is it logical seeking help form those who could not or would not help themselves unassisted? Is that logically sound?

No wonder somebody said , "Ben looks like Obama but reasons like Obanikoro".
b4 u think u've made d whole sense. He is saying, buhari should sit down n try to use his God given brain 4 once.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet by Abbeyeiyan: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ben is no longer to be taken serious. Bores you to death with undiplomatic trash. He should rather be telling us what bills he has been able to sponsor. Not making supposed 'common sense' adverts on his radio that don't add to our cup of garri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget / Ozekhome Counters Malami, Says NASS Has Constitutional Powers To Summon Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.