Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Cure For Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Cure For Ulcer (698 Views)

Tips For Ulcer, Please. / Permanent Cure For Ulcer? Try This!!! / What Is The Cure For ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cure For Ulcer by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2015
Good day my co-nairalanders. i believe we have many doctors and medical personnel hear both English and native medicine professionals. my mum health is in a very bad state courtesy of ulcer sometime she cry all true the night because of this ailment she have tried both english and native treatment but to no avail.
please do anyone have an idea, drugs or method which she can take to relieve her of this sickness. i weep too when ever i see my mum weeping as a result of this ulcer.
please our indefanticable admin i will be very happy this post make front page for more contribution. thanks
Re: The Cure For Ulcer by TheObservatory: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Let her avoid the following:

1. Pepperish food
2 Coffee (Anything that contains caffine)
3. Cola (bitter cola, coke etc)
4. Self medication
5. Alcohol
6. cigarette.

above all, take your mummy to the hospital. Have gelusil in your first aid kit at home. It will offer temporary relief. You can buy it from any drug store. its cheap. Take her to a hospital.
Re: The Cure For Ulcer by nickdoc(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
We have drug that heals ucler no matter how severe it is. I will send you the drug free of charge but you will have to testify about the drug on this platform when your mum must have been healed of the ulcer. You can call this offer promo. It is herbal and 100% safe. Your mum will be able to sleep soundly after a week of using the drug. Call or whtsapp 08063413205.
Re: The Cure For Ulcer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
thanks very much obsevatory.
Re: The Cure For Ulcer by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
thanks @nickdoc i will add up on whatapp

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Bizarre Beauty Trends **graphic images / Cure For HIV Virus HIV / MouthAction Can Increase Your Risk Of Getting Throat Cancer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.