Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep (1006 Views)

Are You Thinking Of Getting A New Puppy? / DOG GROOMING: If You have a dog or are thinking Of Owning One Read This !!! / A Nigerian Pet Picture That Got Me Cracking My Ribs - Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep by pimplucious: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Without trying to come across as anti xtian, but seeing this pic kind of bring more questions to the fore than answers.

Looking at this with an objective mind u won't help but wonder if we are indeed a people with no known identity. Our way of life: culture, religion, life style and even our names seems to be a duplicate of our "white masters". Until we retract our step we will always run round in cycles. Our way of life and every other things seems to be a copy and paste. We are living in plagirization.

Re: This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep by Abatsam111(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep by Teewhy2: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep by Kingrapha(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Many are mad but few are roaming the op is on of them undecided y u no put sango or amadioha s.m.h they are Asian chritians Indian christians toooo Christianity is worldwide not just for the whites..... God is God of earth not a particular race
Re: This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep by Prodeegee(m): 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
what is nairaland turning into?
Re: This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep by pimplucious: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kingrapha:
Many are mad but few are roaming the op is on of them undecided y u no put sango or amadioha s.m.h they are Asian chritians Indian christians toooo Christianity is worldwide not just for the whites..... God is God of earth not a particular race

And u think u can't drive in ur point without retorting to name calling? Smh
Re: This Pic Got Me Thinking Read Deep by Kingrapha(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
pimplucious:

And u think u can't drive in ur point without retorting to name calling? Smh
My bad am sorry

(1) (Reply)

Chai...this Female Caucasian Will Make U Buy Her Instantly...pixs / Hilarious Photo Of A Caged Lion Inviting A Man For Tete Atete Matters / Whats Ur Say On The Issue Of Docking Rottweiller's Tails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.