Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Most Embarrasing Moment Of My Life (with Dogs). See Reactions. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Most Embarrasing Moment Of My Life (with Dogs). See Reactions. (1008 Views)

Moment Dogs Observed A Moment Of Prayer Before Eating Their Meal (Photos, Video) / Fact-check: Trending Story Of Lagos Girls Sleeping With Dogs For Money Is Fake / Do Dogs See Spirits And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Embarrasing Moment Of My Life (with Dogs). See Reactions. by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 31, 2019
WHAT WAS THE MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE (with dogs) !

I'll start with mine..
I visited the home of an aunt of mine for a funeral. After the whole event, when the sun has set, I decided to take a walk around the compound to see what nature has to offer.
I was the new guy o'er there and their neighbours (lasses) were already asking who 'he' was. With flamboyance, I walked around showing off my Romeo-like charisma and you know...
Well, unknowingly to me, there was another neighbour at gate-side who had two lion-sized dogs.
Chai.
As I was posing around like a prince who was just betrothed to the most beautiful princess of another kingdom, heading towards the gate, I noticed the earth began to quake and I James-bond-ly started using my ears and eyes to find why (using the cute-guy posture, assuming sb (you know who) could be watching). Lo and behold there they were running towards me, two hairy giant lions.., (they weren't anything like dogs to me). I stood still like a deer illuminated by head-lamps from a meandering vehicle. Oh, the ground seized my 'temple-run' expert moves that I could not run. My mind was lost. I just stood there, tears finding its way down freely and swallowing spittle in unison as my eye blinked in fear... on close-range, the hungry dogs jumped (like a lion to its prey) and all I could do was fall side-ways like a maggot-infested paw-paw tree. I thought I had died..
All of a sudden, as one eye of mine found its way open though its lid windows, I realized there was an iron-net fence I didn't notice ('cos it was dark) that was used to barricade the house. Chai, see big boy like me for ground..muddy ground for the matter.
Only for me to struggle up, my white shirt all stained and head down finding where I need clean off my jeans as I had already started wiping mud off my body ...and guess what! A chorus of laughter thundered from the same group of girls responsible for all my fineboy-ism and misfortune. I wish the ground would have just opened up and swallowed me.
So, let's keep the (real) stories coming. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life with dogs?

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrasing Moment Of My Life (with Dogs). See Reactions. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 31, 2019
Fynestboi, lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Most Embarrasing Moment Of My Life (with Dogs). See Reactions. by CANlBUS(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2019
0ppa:
Fynestboi, lalasticlala, Seun

Dont disturb them capable Super MODS cus I'm the only traffic coming to your topic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just one kitten left (female) sold out / Help My Pup! / Successful Matting Complete Rottweiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.