Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate (17407 Views)

DSS Invites Faleke And Mohammed Audu / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by HRich(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC just lost the Election
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by mastengsynergy: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Faleke can only be Guber Candidate if he go through Primary election of his party. The best solution if APC want Faleke to replace Audu is for them to opt for a fresh election and a fresh primary election to be conducted by his party for him so that he can satisfy the constitutional provision of a Guber candidate. The Kogi issue is a legal test and it can rubbish this Buhari administration if care is not taken.
On the other hand, Faleke is not known in Kogi Politics if no of recent that tinubu brought him to Kogi to fulfill Tinubu's Political investment in Kogi state. If Faleke faces fresh election in Kogi with Wada; APC is likely to loose @ the poll.
APC leaders should be careful and put their house in order else the Party may likely loose out completely in the state.

1 Like

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by baby124: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
mastengsynergy:
Faleke can only be Guber Candidate if he go through Primary election of his party. The best solution if APC want Faleke to replace Audu is for them to opt for a fresh election and a fresh primary election to be conducted by his party for him so that he can satisfy the constitutional provision of a Guber candidate. The Kogi issue is a legal test and it can rubbish this Buhari administration if care is not taken.
On the other hand, Faleke is not known in Kogi Politics if no of recent that tinubu brought him to Kogi to fulfill Tinubu's Political investment in Kogi state. If Faleke faces fresh election in Kogi with Wada; APC is likely to loose @ the poll.
APC leaders should be careful and put their house in order else the Party may likely loose out completely in the state.
Itan fun eledumare. Faleke is a Kogi indigent and the running mate to Audu. He isgovernor elect.

1 Like

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Technocrat1759(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Drama everywhere in 9ja.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by noeloge82(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
I know that many people will miss understand this my. Post am not from kogi state neither am I supporting any of the political gladiators but if Faleke is picked by APC and they declare him winner of the Election he has Authomaticaly lost the seat to PDP because the constitution states that a governorship candidate can only Emerge from a duly democraticaly organised primary with an INEC representative present during the said primary and in this case Faleke never participated in the Primary he was picked by Audu and Audu has not won an Election so he couldn't have been joint ticket what APC should have done is immediately organise a mini primary and adopt Faleke as a conceusu candidate with an INEC officially present that would have buried this case , infact if u go by the law that's why a 14days notice is given to substitute a candidate incase of death, this case will be a test of legal power and I know that PDP will be praying that they pick Faleke or Audus son so that they will have a case in the courth
Let's see how our legal minds tackle this

1 Like

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by arcnomec(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
donlarbito:

Seems your not in nigeria?

You that is in Nigeria,tell us when did APC submit his name as Audu substitute......... The only news about substitution was Bello yet,but consultations is still ongoing......This news is not real,just wait till evening and you will see another news from APC denying this report.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Wallade(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
My advice to APC:

Consult with all stakeholders and parties to this Kogi gubernatorial issue.

Make stakeholders understand that the collective and democratic leadership and decision of the party is supreme.

Choose a candidate and running mate without with emphasis on the candidate equipped to develop the state and people of Kogi.

All aggireved parties can vote for PDP or another party, if they so wish.

APC must not be pressured due to fear of losing Kogi to PDP. If the majority of the people will not reason with the thoughts of APC. They have a a choice to vote another party.

Faleke's undoing is that the INEC has not declared Late Prince Audus the winner and issued a certificate otherwide, he will automatically assume the position of the Governor.

I think APC has the right to replace the late governor with another person, if the people so wish.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by mikkypel(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Faleke should understand that this is a democratic era.. He belongs to a party.. And the party comprises of people, so he cannot just come from nowhere and thinks he is bigger than all of them in APC.. He shouldn't decide for them.. Let the primary decide.. Picking Audu's son as running mate might be a wrong move and dangerous if not looked into very well.. Because that is just called political recycling
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Slidoo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
This Falake guy can't b serious oo...jux wasting his tym
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by loopman: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
mastengsynergy:

You guys are really misinterpreting the whole EA and the Constitution.
The EA says he must have been part of the electoral process to become a governor.
The next question that you can simply ask is, was James Faleke part of that process or not?
Either way we look at him, denying Faleke the governorship is injustice.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Yksoul(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
IF FALEKE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE GOVERNOR,PDP MIGHT MANIPULATE THEIR WAY THROUGH POLLS OR COURT CASE! THE LAW SHOULD SAY WHEN GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE DIE, HIS DEPUTY SHOULD TAKE HIS MANTLE AND BE GOVERNOR,WHY BRINGING SOMEBODY TO REPLACE VOTE CAST BY LOVERS OF THE DEAD?

1 Like

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by eventlamp: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Holyman3:

Say what you know.
Yahaya bello came second in APC primaries which i am sure Faleke did not participate.
Election was inconclusive when Audu died. Faleke has no claim to nothing yet.

you are very daft. I'm Sorry to day So, But you are.

Audu picked faleke as a running mate and the people voted Audu and Faleke not bello. That election is already concluded.... the leading candidate is leading with more than enough votes to overshadow any outcome of the rerun.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Elle277(f): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
The man wan carry APC for neck...smart man!
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by noblegrex: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
When did state government becomes monarchical government where people inherit the throne,that Audus' son must be elected/choosen as the governor or given whatever position.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by loopman: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=20pt]Fairplus cannot reap where he did not sow by trying to exploit a lacuna in the EA. [/size]
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
mastengsynergy:
Bro welldone o....i see your handwork o...playing the DEVIL`s ADVOCATE...you remind me of one HOLLYWOOD?NOLLYWOOD ACTOR, i cant remember his name now.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by bammo: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dude! You are a christian! APC will never endorse you
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by snapatini(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
FOR YOUR COMPANY REGISTRATION AND INCORPORATION, CONTACT ME, MR SEGUN: 07035720125
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by CioAngels(f): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
I thought of faleke as the right person to take the baton after the death of audu, but running mate, certainly not audu's son. It has to be a core politcian of apc member or the 2nd or 3rd from the primary result.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by OnewitGod: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
The present situation in kogi state is by devine order. The Ebiras may not have what it takes but God has favoured them. Any attempt to take it from them will spell doom.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by XOGBADO(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mtcheeeew... Does faleke think politics is heriditary?? He should better go nd choose a gud running mate.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by XOGBADO(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=Yksoul post=40549939] THE LAW SHOULD SAY WHEN GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE DIE, HIS DEPUTY SHOULD TAKE HIS MANTLE AND BE GOVERNOR,WHY BRINGING SOMEBODY TO REPLACE VOTE CAST BY LOVERS OF THE DEAD?
Off course bro.... Faleke shud replace Audu. Thats d right thing
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by davidsonkuti: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
In d event dat faleke succeeds n is declered as d apc replacement 4 Audu n he subsequently pick mohammed Audu as his running mate I fear dat will b d beginning of political crises in kogi state cos I dobt if faleke will live long 2 enjoy d office cos d igalas will stop at notin 2 get power bck
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by ManTiger(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
A rapist with #18m court case as a deputy governor.

It's getting interesting.

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by saintneo(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3135678_837_jpege91af8f1acf66ac7456198ac72a3efdf

The above picture represents Faleke vs other APC and Wada PDP.

Faleke is playing black.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by candycrushsoda: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Instead of Faleke/Muhammed Audu to run the state, I'd prefer Wada to continue from where he stopped.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Intrepid01(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
This Faleke Guy is sharp.Picking Audu's son is actually an excellent political move.
Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by Cybertext(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Drniyi4u:
This is getting serious.
Game of Thrones!

Lol... Trust me this wan pass game of thrones, this wan na house of cards

Re: Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate by j1mmy: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
didn't that kid and his brothers rape some girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. / Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra / 8 Killed In Pre-election Violence In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.